Popular Dr.Overflow software to end

sateuro.com

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00
Popular Dr.Overflow software to end
===================================
Uli Herrman, alias Dr.Overflow, has announced the definite end of the
DVB2000 project. Herrman claims to be fed-up with third parties who
modify the DVB2000 software to hack pay-TV signals.

Full story ==> http://www.sateuro.com

Tel: 0845 130 3111 (Local rate)

Tel: +44 (0) 1329 516 750
Fax: +44 (0) 1329 317 399

Richie

Jul 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/17/00

> Now that was already about time. How someone with his level of skills
> could possibly "serve" all these clueless ASSHOLES out here, that has
> ALWAYS been beyond EVERYONE with a SANE mind so far. Feeding the trolls
> like M4sT3rc4rd ect. never did any good. Neither did feeding babies! :+)

and you are so smart :-)) have you look at yourself in the mirror lately.

joel

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
OMG hein is back
f**k I thought someone had done us all a favour and executed that
motherf***er
we live in hope i suppose
"Richie" <cond...@home.nl> wrote in message

erik muurman

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
His dvb2000 is a good pease of software i think so please be a little
friendly i think we should be thankful what he did in the past

erik

"joel" <jo...@deity.net> wrote in message

SatGod

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
On Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:32:48 +0100, "joel" <jo...@deity.net> wrote:

>OMG hein is back
>f**k I thought someone had done us all a favour and executed that
>motherf***er
>we live in hope i suppose

Actually I was thinking about the purpose of rude words today, which
as we know Hein likes to use so often.

And I came to the conclusion that is not the purpose of these words to
best describe those people that most use them the most often.

If correct then that is kind of odd when the use of these words is
kind of like a mirror for the person who uses them.

Anyway nice of you to show the alternate system where those more nice
people disguise these descriptive words in order to reflect them back
to the owner while not sinking to their level.

And yes a shame about DVB2000, but I hope that he fixed those known
bugs before finishing.

--
SatGod.
http://www.esg.freeuk.com/