Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

INFO on (rev 3.2) 'The Energetic Carrot and Stick from Criminal Minds - "Life as a Game" ' - {HRI 20070413-V3.2}

0 visningar

Leonardo Been

oläst,
20 apr. 2007 06:48:392007-04-20
till
Koos Nolst Trenite, or "Cause Trinity" as they call him in English
language areas, is arguably the most intelligent, beautiful, caring
and loving, and most truthful philosopher known.

With 'The Energetic Carrot and Stick from Criminal Minds,' the next
step is made for you, in the discovery called 'Dismantling Criminal
Minds'

- a journey into the soul of those who pass for "normal" on
Earth and some of whom are at times even admired and very
wealthy - BUT

who, by the very nature of their soul, enjoy to think up, to
create and to bring about, any form of domination or suffering
onto as many people as they can, and on top of that, they try
to make that last as long as possible.

'

Your reading the Human Rights Issue, 'The Energetic Carrot and Stick
from Criminal Minds,' makes it easier to understand their soul,

with a view of not having them all the time ruin your life, or
that of others,

no matter how good your intentions, how much you are
talented, and how deep and fine and perceptive your love
for others, for mankind is or can be.

-

The current version number is 3.2, on April 19, 2007, of

'The Energetic Carrot and Stick from Criminal Minds - "Life as a
Game" ' {HRI 20070413-V3.2} {FPP 20070413-V3.2}
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/1312ed389c0a6ef0

Tom

oläst,
20 apr. 2007 08:34:192007-04-20
till

"Leonardo Been" <leonar...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

> Koos Nolst Trenite, or "Cause Trinity" as they call him in English
> language areas, is arguably the most intelligent, beautiful, caring
> and loving, and most truthful philosopher known.

Wrong. He's the dumbest, ugliest, most self-complacent, most
nonsense-talking, most superficial and pathological crossposting
pseudo-philospher almost ever known in Dutch newsgroups. And you are his
also pathological crossposting prophet. Yechh...

Overigens zijn dit Nederlandstalige nieuwsgroepen. Gebruik dus die taal.

Tom.

Leonardo Been

oläst,
20 apr. 2007 08:58:492007-04-20
till
'My Pearls not for Pigs'

(Revision 2.2)

(Version 2.2
on 18 Apr 2007)

(Suitable for foreign
language students)

'

The "respondent(s)" - to whom this applies (in the proverb,
they are referred to as 'pigs') - is (are) already covered in

'Standard Behavior Of Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20030509-V4.2.1}
(9 May 2003 - Version 4.2.1 on 30 Sept 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/1de918df6abdd38c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/e18a87e4f1dd0c1f

and further, in

'Criminal Minds ENJOY LYING And THEY Know They Intentionally Lie'
{HRI 20050527-V3.5.2}
(27 May 2005 - Version 3.5.2 on 16 Jul 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c8b4f54782dc87e8

'

'

Anybody, who DENIES the existence and relevance of
Criminal Minds (of Sociopaths), is most likely one
himself (or herself)

regardless of what religious, or political or
scientific orientation he (or she) may pretend
to adhere to, or on the other hand, may be lacking
in:

Criminal Minds can be and are found in ANY
religion, any nationality, any race, any age,
any gender, any profession, and at any level
of education or wealth, or the lack of these.

At least one percent of the living population on
Earth consists of very severely Criminal Minds.

Examples: Kim Long Ill, Kim Ill Sung,
Hu Jintao, Jiang Zemin, Mao Zedong,
Vladimir Putin, Patrushev,
Ahmadinejad, Kahmenei, Kohmeini,
Haniyeh, Yasser Arafat,
Castro and Chavez, Gaddafi,
Lukoschenko,

are Criminal Minds

- regardless of whether you like to see that.

(Stalin, Ghengis Khan, Pol Pot and
Hitler, for instance, are generally
known as Criminal Minds.)

'

'

'

The "respondent(s)" tries(try) to have the matter I write about,
not read, not understood, or not discussed,

in some cases, they pretend the very opposite by
the method of claiming (by giving "advice"), that
what I write, "is not in a readable format or
layout," and also "is too long," and, that
(therefore) "nobody will read it,"

a PRETENSE and a claim, that in fact - as it
turned out to be, in each case - IS a standard
response of Criminal Minds;

THEY feel irritated exactly BY the
CLARITY of the layout or format,

much in the same way as some feel
"irritated" by the clarity of
Bach's music,

because it OPPOSES confusion,

and of course, THEY feel irritated by
ANY length of what I write and say, yes,

even by my presence and by my looking at
them,

much in the same way as some
contemporaries of Mozart wanted
to have him away or get rid of
him:

His Beauty EXPOSES their
Ugliness, makes it visible,

much like honesty does
inevitably reveal treachery;

'

further, the attentive reader will have
noticed, that the layout precisely is
intended and thus allows the reader

to spend as little or as much time as he or
she desires to spend on reading,

by seeing and understanding, that the indented
text gives more and more EXPANSION or detail
of the subject;

all of which the "respondent(s)" does
(do) not mention,

'

and basically, the "respondent(s)" mentioned or implied, are
describing themselves only, or are outing themselves as being
Criminal Minds (as Sociopaths)

- if they were not already known as such.

'

In this case, he (or she, as the case may be) wants, that
the nature of the subject, and anyone addressed - but in
particular he (or she) himself -

is NOT (or not at all correctly) UNDERSTOOD BY OTHERS, IS
NOT (or not at all properly) FELT BY OTHERS,

they try to prevent the subject from being looked at and
discussed by people who WOULD be interested in having a correct
feeling for the subject, as it is

read and felt and understood by those for whom indeed

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Tom

oläst,
20 apr. 2007 09:13:062007-04-20

> This is 'learnware' -

Nee, dit is shitware. Van een kennelijk niet-Nederlandstalige sukkel.

Tom.

Dirk Selis

oläst,
20 apr. 2007 15:22:272007-04-20
till
>> This is 'learnware' -
> Nee, dit is shitware. Van een kennelijk niet-Nederlandstalige sukkel.
> Tom.

Even nagekeken wie die Koos is . Blijkbaar geen cent waard .

Dirk

0 nya meddelanden