Extension Method Issue

Josh Rivers

Jan 10, 2009, 2:03:47 PM1/10/09
to ninject
I'm still having the same issue described in the old Extension Method
Issue thread from June (
http://groups.google.com/group/ninject/browse_thread/thread/656ab431c67c7be5/325ebd369ddc8685?lnk=gst&q=ctor#325ebd369ddc8685
). Removing and re-adding ninject to my projects every time I reload
visual studio works....

Has there been an update to Ninject since then? The dll version I have
is the same from Jun 1.0.0.82.

Brett

Jan 16, 2009, 11:19:04 AM1/16/09
to ninject
I'm seeing this problem as well. On top of that, it prevents my
TeamCity build from succeeding. Is the fix still to include the
preprocessor flag?

Any information would be appreciated.

Brett

On Jan 10, 1:03 pm, Josh Rivers <joshbriv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still having the same issue described in the old Extension Method
> Issue thread from June (http://groups.google.com/group/ninject/browse_thread/thread/656ab431c...

Brett

Jan 16, 2009, 11:48:56 AM1/16/09
to ninject
Found the answer on the bugs.ninject.org site here:
http://bugs.ninject.org/projects/NINJECT/issues/view/NINJECT-ISSUE-31

I pulled the source, modified the nant script to not fail the build
for warnings, ran the build.cmd file, took the resulting 3.5 framework
dlls and that fixed the problem.

On Jan 10, 1:03 pm, Josh Rivers <joshbriv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still having the same issue described in the old Extension Method
> Issue thread from June (http://groups.google.com/group/ninject/browse_thread/thread/656ab431c...

Mads Nissen

Jan 17, 2009, 2:42:50 PM1/17/09
to nin...@googlegroups.com
yep, just what I ended up with doing. sorry for not posting back.