Services needed in multiple named scopes

Yametazamwa mara 97
Ruka hadi kwenye ujumbe wa kwanza ambao haujasomwa

schaibaa

hayajasomwa,
4 Mei 2012, 15:26:4804/05/2012
kwa ninject
Hello everyone,

I have a few different workflows in a windows service and these
workflows share some dependencies. I'd like to define multiple
scopes, and then bind into that scope.

If I make multiple bindings, each with the different scope, I get an
exception that basically says I have duplicate bindings.

Is there a preferred way of doing this?

Thanks!

schaibaa

hayajasomwa,
4 Mei 2012, 15:58:3104/05/2012
kwa ninject
I changed to InCallScope briefly and that worked for most things, but
there's an area where I need to use IResoultionRoot.Get(type) -- and I
don't think that is supported with InCallScope..

Thanks in advance

schaibaa

hayajasomwa,
8 Mei 2012, 18:11:0808/05/2012
kwa ninject
Excellent Remo, I will give this a shot.  Your advice is most
appreciated.  I was unaware multiple bindings could define the same
named scope!

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10490601/ninject-services-needed-in-multiple-named-scopes
Jibu wote
Mjibu mchapishaji