o/t more insults from fr sean

Alice Burns

Dec 22, 2001, 9:32:47 AM12/22/01
Keep it in this news group ashole it wont be long before you regret sending
these insulting secterian emails
email contents send to me by fr sean
Not so my child....................the only dr I know is the computer doctor
or mr "la Monde" hotel...................good company for a fish wife like
you
Not so my child....................the only dr I know is the computer doctor
or mr "la Monde" hotel...................good company for a fish wife like
you

Fr Ted Crily

Dec 22, 2001, 10:24:28 AM12/22/01
I reget that there are ratty ignorant people in this world who will do
things like that. All we can do is hope they pass on by without pissing us
off.

Fr Ted
Alice Burns <sop...@clara.co.uk> wrote in message

Fr Sean Gilmore

Dec 22, 2001, 11:10:43 AM12/22/01
Seems you lot are the ratty ones....................I am making social
comment

This is a free board or is it just for the free boarders?
"Fr Ted Crily" <Fr...@CraggyIsland.Ie> wrote in message

matt

Dec 22, 2001, 1:26:12 PM12/22/01
he's getting defensive now

matt

"Fr Sean Gilmore" <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote in message

GrinGo

Dec 22, 2001, 1:54:41 PM12/22/01
It seems you are lost m'dear. I think the next left takes you to Saintfield :-)

Joe.

Fr Sean Gilmore

Dec 22, 2001, 3:21:03 PM12/22/01
Seems that I can still say what I want on this board.................v net
have not put me off

Alice You are puffing powder...............see you at the car boot
sale tomorrow, remember to put your sign on so I know which boot is you
"GrinGo" <joe.g...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

BoogieMan

Jan 5, 2002, 11:58:26 AM1/5/02
Funny m8... yeah amusing... we can tell your just outta playschool for that
comment... GROW UP!
Have you got nothing better to do than hang about the newsgroups and piss
people off?

Maybe a new hobby or maybe even theropy might give you something to do.

- boogieman

"Fr Sean Gilmore" <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Fr Sean Gilmore

Jan 5, 2002, 2:07:53 PM1/5/02
You can see that this is a free and open society and if I wish to call you a
piece of shit then a piece of shit your are......................and despite
her remonstrations Allice in blunderland could not get me off "HER" board
Happy new year

You cant even spell theropy or is this some new thing just
out
"BoogieMan" <Richa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

BoogieMan

Jan 5, 2002, 7:16:31 PM1/5/02
Its not even worth writing a reply.

"Fr Sean Gilmore" <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Paul Gregg

Jan 5, 2002, 9:15:40 PM1/5/02
Fr Sean Gilmore <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote:
> You can see that this is a free and open society and if I wish to call you a
> piece of shit then a piece of shit your are......................and despite
> her remonstrations Allice in blunderland could not get me off "HER" board
> Happy new year

However - I do have the power to "get you off *this* board" so stop being
a prick.

Paul.

Fr Sean Gilmore

Jan 5, 2002, 10:58:20 PM1/5/02
I am only doing my job in this earthly domain
You use abusive words to me but you cannot take them
The Lord Giveth and only The Lord Taketh
Did you not know!

"Paul Gregg" <pgregg-dont-...@whoa.blackhole.pgregg.com> wrote in
message news:10102833...@news.tibus.net...

Eamonn P.Keyes

Jan 6, 2002, 9:48:12 AM1/6/02

> I am only doing my job in this earthly domain
> You use abusive words to me but you cannot take them
> The Lord Giveth and only The Lord Taketh
> Did you not know!

G'wan Paul. Heave him off.

Eamonn

BoogieMan

Jan 6, 2002, 10:46:22 AM1/6/02
Knotice he has now gone quiet. Thank you Paul.

"Paul Gregg" <pgregg-dont-...@whoa.blackhole.pgregg.com> wrote in
message news:10102833...@news.tibus.net...

jean kelly

Jan 6, 2002, 12:08:30 PM1/6/02
Yes thanks Paul
patience is a virtue and Virgin net are looking into his emails.
thanks

"BoogieMan" <Richa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Paul Gregg

Jan 6, 2002, 12:06:09 PM1/6/02
Fr Sean Gilmore <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote:
> I am only doing my job in this earthly domain
> You use abusive words to me but you cannot take them
> The Lord Giveth and only The Lord Taketh
> Did you not know!

Yes I doth. Your job is to be humble and a servant to your people.
Thats why Jesus washed the disciples feet. Part of this also means that
you should strive to walk is His footsteps and to keep others doing the
same.

So, Coffee with Milk, no sugar, please...

Paul.

Fr Sean Gilmore

Jan 7, 2002, 3:19:37 AM1/7/02
Yes and to drive the thieves and tax collectors out of the Temple

So where now are all our market trader friends, early retires, double doers
those on the fringe who take all and contribute nothing in society

Changed their names again no my children the blessed virgin
is not looking at me but the Inland Rev and DSS is looking
at you see you in court
"jean kelly" <AJBurnsnospan8...@v21mail.co.uk> wrote in message

Gavin Elliott

Jan 7, 2002, 7:56:05 AM1/7/02
Dude give it a break, no one wants to hear this. Your just becoming a bore.
Please find another group to persecute.

You religious semantics are really not needed. If you cant be man enough to
show your real name, and to tell people face to face what you think of them,
then you must be pretty cowardly.

Just give up pissing people off here. Go elsewhere to annoy folk.

Gavin.

Fr Sean Gilmore

Jan 7, 2002, 8:59:16 AM1/7/02
This is my real name I have spoken with many of you face to
face

I am not a coward you must feel the heat
"Gavin Elliott" <gavin....@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Gavin Elliott

Jan 7, 2002, 11:24:42 AM1/7/02
Did I not realise you were a man of the cloth.
Do you have children ?, I quote from a previous message you wrote.

"Where can you get them for £28 one of my children is
pestering me for one".

Hmm you seem a pretty confused person Fr. Sean.

The only heat I feel is from the love in my heart and the love of others.

Gavin

"Geoff" <ne...@madblokes.REMOVEMETOREPLY.screaming.net> wrote in message
> please say you are joking
> show me where and i will laugh :)

"Fr Sean Gilmore" <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Fr Sean Gilmore

Jan 7, 2002, 3:20:21 PM1/7/02
The Catholic Church stance on celabacy is but a very recent impost
It is for the love of a good woman that I have children
As a prelate I am on a modest stipend hence the need to look for
a bargain

It is my love of God and reasonable people that I need to cast out the
thieves rogues and knaves from our company

"Gavin Elliott" <gavin....@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Gavin Elliott

Jan 7, 2002, 4:44:08 PM1/7/02
I belive that you have been defeated Darth Gilmore.
The shit you spout is getting worse. Call it a day.

Gavin

"Fr Sean Gilmore" <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Fr Sean Gilmore

Jan 7, 2002, 5:33:39 PM1/7/02
Nothing defeated about me

If we could get something interesting to buy and sell might
be a distraction

Defeated nah Ah is the Greatest

"Gavin Elliott" <gavin....@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Gavin Elliott

Jan 7, 2002, 5:56:41 PM1/7/02
Something to buy or sell would be good !!

You seem like a deced fella, whats your beef with the others on this board.
As far as I can see its just some dudes selling stuff. Am I missing
something ?.

Gavin

PS. Should we setup a" ni.sleig-n-match " group. Just to take the piss out
of those whom annoy us ?

"Fr Sean Gilmore" <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Eamonn P.Keyes

Jan 7, 2002, 6:20:14 PM1/7/02
Mr Gregg...you wouldn't ever sling this fucker Gilmore off the ni.groups
pronto...would you?
He's annoying the tits off an awful lots of people, and if he persists I
might have to hunt him down and kill him slowly.

Eamonn

Paul Gregg

Jan 7, 2002, 6:40:19 PM1/7/02
Fr Sean Gilmore <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote:
> Yes and to drive the thieves and tax collectors out of the Temple

You talketh through the wrong oriface. T'was you who was "reporting
Alice to the Inland Revenue" - trying to help the tax collectors there.

I also remind you that "ni.buy-and-sell" is *not* a place of worship, nor
is it your holy land. It was obvious that Alice was just trying to sell
some unwanted and unrelated things she had. Monitor for 10 quid - hardly
commercial trading and something the tax man isn't interested in - second
hand sales aren't vat-able.

Finally, I think you mis-spelled "Customs and Excise" who actually handle
business sales (or do you really inform the IR when you sell your car,
house, dog, soul to the devil?).

Paul 'bow down and beg for mercy before me, for I am your Netgod' Gregg.

PS. I'd like to buy a sheep's outfit too - where'd you get yours?

Fr Sean Gilmore

Jan 7, 2002, 7:12:18 PM1/7/02
There are folks who use this board to off load iffy rubbish
to straight people who get hurt
I for one do not think this is what the board is for it's my
opinion and you are entitled to ignore it but you are not
entitled to stop me espousing my thoughts, no matter how quaint or out of
touch with 2002 reality
So I am only pointing out some home truths
This country is wallowing in the mire of a "black" economy
free loaders, never do works and dole cheats
It is interesting to buy something from this board, it is interesting to
sell something it is very interesting to give something
away to a good cause and see it for sale for profit it's
interesting to see the same faces with so many given names

Mr moderator this board has some right benders and I don't mean me
if the bell rings there is no need to genuflect

All I have said is the truth and it is too much for them to
take

So throw me off but I think they dot'h protest too
much

I think the idea of ni.sleig-n-match is a real goer
I'LL NOMINATE MARTINA PURDY THE NEWS REPORTER ON BBC 1 N.I
AND FRANK MITCHEL THE WEATHER BLEATHER MAN ON UTV

"Gavin Elliott" <gavin....@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Gavin Elliott

Jan 7, 2002, 7:17:29 PM1/7/02
Its good to get that off your chest isnt it !!.

Mr Greeg Sir,

Is there any chance of setting up the affore mentioned board "
ni.sleig-n-match " . This will give people the chane to bitch and rip the
back out of each other leaving this board for selling and buying.

Can you setup a board for this ?.

Thanks

Gavin

Fr Sean Gilmore

Jan 7, 2002, 7:23:22 PM1/7/02
Alice was selling a lot more than a £10 monitor
I am THE monitor

The customs and excise is part of the Inland Revenue

The TAX man is interested in petty scams and or s/h buy and
sells PROFIT is the word that matters

Where has alice gone gone shy gone quiet gone away
or gone and changed her name

It has got to the stage that the punters are listing here but
selling via e-bay just so there is no eyball contact

message news:1010446...@news.tibus.net...

Eamonn P.Keyes

Jan 7, 2002, 7:21:45 PM1/7/02

> There are folks who use this board to off load iffy rubbish
> to straight people who get hurt
> I for one do not think this is what the board is for it's
my
> opinion and you are entitled to ignore it but you are not
> entitled to stop me espousing my thoughts, no matter how quaint or out of
> touch with 2002 reality
> So I am only pointing out some home truths
> This country is wallowing in the mire of a "black" economy
> free loaders, never do works and dole cheats
> It is interesting to buy something from this board, it is interesting to
> sell something it is very interesting to give
something
> away to a good cause and see it for sale for profit it's
> interesting to see the same faces with so many given names
>
> Mr moderator this board has some right benders and I don't mean me
> if the bell rings there is no need to genuflect
>
> All I have said is the truth and it is too much for them to
> take
>
> So throw me off but I think they dot'h protest
too
> much

Caveat emptor
Caveat sacerdos
Quantus est ille canis in fenestra

EPK

jean kelly

Jan 7, 2002, 9:27:04 PM1/7/02
You asked for something interesting to sell#
well how about two duff psu.s which will provide endless entertainment for
the family when conceted to your motherboard, yes the whole family can watch
this extordenary fireworks display.
I must point out that the DSS is the American Department of Social Security
The correct office to report benefit fraud to in this country is SSA or
maybe your not in this country?
Another interesting item for sale is any new game or software for the pc,
provided curtesy of the cuan clan who send their reps to the far reaches of
tiland to gather the most precious crop and produce replics at a very
resonable price to the northern ireland public The FACT boys would be very
interested in where to purchase these. But I think you already know where
this very rare product is obtainable. As for your comments about the
Portavogie people I am sure that someone from this place will be very
interested in learning that their name is being bandied about as selling
copied software, I advise not a good idea to mess with some people here.
You could always sell your story ya know the pervert priest who likes womens
knickers and having sex ..........wonders if the Sunday World would be
interested?.............and how much they would pay?
Ah well if I think of anyother interesting stuff Ill let you know.

message news:1010446...@news.tibus.net...

jean kelly

Jan 8, 2002, 6:06:10 AM1/8/02
Interesting your ISP is ntlworld wonder what they think about your antics
"Fr Sean Gilmore" <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Paul Gregg

Jan 8, 2002, 7:40:12 AM1/8/02
Gavin Elliott <gavin....@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Mr Greeg Sir,
>
> Is there any chance of setting up the affore mentioned board "
> ni.sleig-n-match " . This will give people the chane to bitch and rip the
> back out of each other leaving this board for selling and buying.
>
> Can you setup a board for this ?.

I believe ni.politics already exists ;-)

Paul.

Paul Gregg

Jan 8, 2002, 7:47:51 AM1/8/02
Fr Sean Gilmore <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote:
> Alice was selling a lot more than a ?10 monitor

Yes, second hand modem and other miscellaneous stuff. Hardly commercial.

> I am THE monitor

Nope - here that job is mine. So bug out preiesty boy.

> The customs and excise is part of the Inland Revenue

Wrong again - it isn't.

> The TAX man is interested in petty scams and or s/h buy and
> sells PROFIT is the word that matters

I suggest you lay-preaching skills, albeit deficient and delinquent, are
better than your tax knowledge. The tax (IR or C&E) doesn't give a stuff
about privately held second hand goods sold. The C&E has already got the VAT
from it when it was sold in the first place, the IR has already taken your
tax at source. But then being a priesty boy you wouldn't know that, being
that the church is exempt from many taxes...

> Where has alice gone gone shy gone quiet gone away
> or gone and changed her name
>
> It has got to the stage that the punters are listing here but
> selling via e-bay just so there is no eyball contact

The more you talk the more you prove yourself to be a fool... Solomon has some
good advise for you in Proverbs - I suggest you read it sometime.

Paul.

Fr Sean Gilmore

Jan 8, 2002, 7:33:18 AM1/8/02
Honest to God my isp is not ntlworld

ntl may well be relaying this to your area but I am not
on ntl

Me thinks this posting has freaked you lot out

You failed to get me off Virgin net your previous comments were
tantamount to implied threats of violence

Any how is my old mate Sampson the Tiger do you people still
keep wild animals in your garages in Portavogie

Still singing in the rain Jean Kelly my arse

"jean kelly" <AJBurnsnospan8...@v21mail.co.uk> wrote in message

da...@btinternet.com

Jan 8, 2002, 8:34:55 AM1/8/02
get a life freak :o)

RASH

Paul Gregg

Jan 8, 2002, 8:58:33 AM1/8/02
Fr Sean Gilmore <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote:
> It is my love of God and reasonable people that I need to cast out the
> thieves rogues and knaves from our company

Let me be *very* clear.

You are not permitted to cast anyone out of a ni.* newsgroup. This is
not a place of worship. You have no right to make unsubstantiated allegations
against any poster here - be they selling goods, or regarding animals
in Portavogie. Such accusations are potentially libelous and believe me
a report of libelous postings to Virgin Net (your ISP) will get noticed
given the recent Lawrence case.

This is a cease and decist order against you.

Paul Gregg
ni.* Coordinator
pgr...@ni.org

Fr Sean Gilmore

Jan 8, 2002, 2:07:26 PM1/8/02
Please let me be very clear there was a Tiger called Sampson kept in a
garage of a private house in Portavogie.
The owner had de facto abandoned the animal because he was in Prison.

I amongst others helped to feed the poor old beast that
should help Alice identify me

Please do check my story with the USPCA try a chap called
Francis Fox (real name not a pun)
or
Check it out with the PSNI in Newtownards

I would advise you against mis reporting before you have established the
FACTS

message news:10104983...@news.tibus.net...

Fr Sean Gilmore

Alice

Jan 8, 2002, 4:37:40 PM1/8/02
I dont think your ramblings help me to identify you
why dont you just give your real name and why you have taken it upon
yourself to repeatly refer to me in these postings.
The recient postings had nothing to do with me but because you chose to be
abusive towards another user of this group.
Please explain what you refer to in your rantings? did somone do something
on you?
Or is it just me you have somthing against.
well I am waiting revel yourself at least be a man about it
Alice
"Fr Sean Gilmore" <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Paul Gregg

Jan 8, 2002, 4:41:57 PM1/8/02
Fr Sean Gilmore <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote:
> Please let me be very clear there was a Tiger called Sampson kept in a
> garage of a private house in Portavogie.
> The owner had de facto abandoned the animal because he was in Prison.
>
> I amongst others helped to feed the poor old beast that
> should help Alice identify me
>
> Please do check my story with the USPCA try a chap called
> Francis Fox (real name not a pun)
> or
> Check it out with the PSNI in Newtownards
>
> I would advise you against mis reporting before you have established the
> FACTS

Perhaps it may be a fact, I don't know - and frankly I don't give a stuff
- but it in no way gives you any excuse to berate anyone in this forum,
even in your "casting out sin" derangement.

I guess because you didn't defend the "Alice / Inland revenue" accusation
that you now retract and unreservedly apologise to Alice for any distress
you may have caused her? I trust you will not be making such claims in
future.

Paul.

Fr Sean Gilmore

Jan 8, 2002, 5:47:54 PM1/8/02
So it is perfectly true, no lies, no lible that Precious Wild Big
Cats were kept starved in a domestic garage in Portavogie

I have no problem with (only) you, just the ethos and ethics of this board.

Some pie filled with hubris Mr Gregg

message news:10105261...@news.tibus.net...

Alice

Jan 8, 2002, 5:48:51 PM1/8/02
I know that a large cat was keep buy someone here I dont know that it was
starved.
You didnt answer my question who are you?
"Fr Sean Gilmore" <frsean....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Fr Sean Gilmore

Jan 9, 2002, 1:10:13 AM1/9/02
Just a caring person passing by thats all

Not many of us left not many caring people wanted any more

Sad world you lot live in really

"Alice" <AJBurnsnospan8...@v21mail.co.uk> wrote in message