Support for FileStream data type

Rob

Sep 20, 2009, 11:41:41 PM9/20/09
to nhusers
According to this post: http://zvolkov.com/blog/post/2009/07/20/Whats-new-in-NHibernate-21.aspx
NHibernate 2.1 supports the new FileStream data type from SQL Server
2008. I've configured my database to support this datatype and can
read and write using ADO. Does anyone know how to configure
NHibernate to map to it?

Thanks,
Rob

zvolkov

Sep 29, 2009, 9:09:01 AM9/29/09
to nhusers
As you can see from this JIRA item, it was not actually done:
http://nhjira.koah.net/browse/NH-1650
Sorry for the mistake, I assumed they wouldn't mention items closed as
"Won't Fix" in the release notes.

Wayne Douglas

Sep 29, 2009, 9:25:39 AM9/29/09
to nhu...@googlegroups.com
FileStream datatype?! how cool would that be!!

is this _going_ to be implemented - this sounds like a pipe dream !!
--
Cheers,

w://

Dario Quintana

Sep 29, 2009, 10:20:09 AM9/29/09
to nhu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Read the comments in the NH-1650.

The example is a test in the trunk, temporarely, and will be removed as soon as somebody post an example (an official example in nhforge).

Cheers
--
Dario Quintana
http://darioquintana.com.ar