looking for torrent sites...

junkman

Aug 27, 2004, 11:44:02 AM8/27/04
Can someone recommend some sites. I had a couple but my machine crashed and
I had to reformat.

One was suprnova.org and the other was youseff (spelling) something.

Can someone help me with the name and supply some more.

MB

Aug 27, 2004, 3:08:15 PM8/27/04

www.lokitorrent.com. Free membership required though... Just use a
mailinator address if you are afraid of spam.

-=-=-
MB - http://www.mikescorner.co.nr/

"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and
studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be
extracted for our personal use." -- Homer J. Simpson

junkman

Aug 27, 2004, 3:11:42 PM8/27/04
what is a mailinator account?
"MB" <b...@barker.com> wrote in message

MB

Aug 27, 2004, 3:16:48 PM8/27/04
junkman wrote:

Check it out www.mailinator.com

"Smithers there's a rocket in my pocket." -- C. Montgomery Burns

HotRod

Aug 27, 2004, 9:22:38 PM8/27/04
u will find a list of different sites here

http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/romeria/bittorrentsites.htm

"junkman" <bhu...@nl.rogers.com> wrote in message