Midas Resources: precious metal investments

Richard Moore

Mar 2, 2009, 4:13:02 AM3/2/09
to new...@yahoogroups.com, new...@lists.riseup.net, new...@googlegroups.com
http://midasresources.com/

 HOMEPRODUCTSMARKET NEWSCONTACT

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." Henry Ford

The International Forecaster: We Watch Now As Funds Get Vaporized

Real Inflation has been Raging, Purchasing Power Diminishing, Pension Plan Funds Being Systematically Starved, Expect a Dollar Dump by Foreign Holders, New Tax Laws and New Strings Attached, Still Not Sure Why We have to Bail Out Fraudster Bankers, Bailouts will Only Help Banks to Continue to Fleece the Public.

Full Story

Paul Grignon's Money As Debt
One Of The Most Important Videos You Will Ever See

Click here to visit GoldSeek.com!

How does one go about buying precious metals ?
  • A simple phone call to one of Midas' experienced brokers will get you on your way to investing in precious metals.
  • Your broker will discuss with you how much of your assets you would like to protect; and what precious metals would be most appropriate for your long term financial safety.
  • Your broker will give you a trade number which locks in the price of your investment. This way you would not be subject to the fluctuations of the market.
  • Your broker will give you instructions on where to send your check, money order or bank wire to Midas Resources Inc. to make your purchase.
  • Once funds are received and cleared you will go into the process of receiving your Precious Metals investment in about 4-6 weeks.
  • Your Precious Metals will be shipped registered and insured thru the United States Postal Service.

Market Disclaimer

While collecting coins can be fun, exciting and rewarding, certain risks are inherent to the market.
Among these, exist the risk of devaluation.
The coin market is relatively thin and subject to market pressures.
Buy/Sell spreads and storage cost may also erode a coin's investment performance.
While it is Midas' policy to assist the client by providing a liquid market, we cannot guarantee this market.

Midas Resources has taken every precaution to provide the most accurate information possible.
However it is provided without warranty or claim of reliability.
It is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions shall not be made
the basis for any claim, demand or cause for action.
The information and data were obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy.
It is the responsibility of the reader to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any of the information provided.

© 2008 Midas Resources, Inc.