new book: True Story of Bilderbergers

1 view

Richard Moore

Sep 14, 2007, 5:49:09 PM9/14/07
to new...@lists.riseup.net, new...@yahoogroups.com, new...@googlegroups.com

From: daniel Estulin <daniel....@piensa.es>
Date: Sep 8, 2007 10:28 AM
Subject: bilderberg book
To: ric...@cyberjournal.org

Dear Richard

I take this opportunity to let you know that on September 22, 2007, Trineday Publishing will release the English language version of "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group." The book includes over 150 pages of secret, never before seen documents and photographs from my personal exclusive collection.

http://trineday.com/paypal_store/product_pages/Bilderbergers.html

We are having a lot of trouble getting mainstream coverage, as I am sure you can imagine. Last week the CNN showed a small segment on the BilderberbersŠmixing them with the extreme right wing conspiracy theorists, KKK, the Gun lobby, anarchists and the such. I can almost forgive them and their corporate media coverage. After all, the mainstream press is in the business of hiding, not revealing the truth to the general public. The case of Amy Goodman, the Left wing US icon, however, defies all logic. Goodman said she did not wish to have anything to do with wacky conspiracy theories and will not intervew us under any conditions. Few people know that she is part of a Left progressive gatekeeping apparatus.

The Bilderbergers must be stopped.

The Bilderberg Club has grown beyond its idealistic beginnings to become a shadow world government, which decides in total secrecy at annual meetings how their plans are to be carried out. They threaten to take away our right to direct our own destinies. And it is becoming easier because the development of telecommunication technology, together with profound present-day knowledge and new methods of behaviour engineering to manipulate individual conduct convert what, at other epochs of history, were only evil intentions into a disturbing reality. Each new measure, viewed on its own, may seem an aberration, but a whole host of changes, as part of an ongoing continuum, constitutes a shift towards total enslavement.

This is why it is time to look behind the scenes. We are at a crossroads. And the roads we take from here will determine the very future of humanity. We have to wake up to the true objectives and actions of the Bilderberg Club and its parallel kin if we hope to retain the freedoms fought for by our grandfathers in the Second World War. It is not up to God to bring us back from the "New Dark Age" planned for us. IT IS UP TO US. Whether we go into the next century as an electronic global police state or as free human beings depends on the action we take now.

If you can help us in any way to spread the word through your contacts, friends and acquaintances, all of us would very much appreciate it.

Hope you are well

Daniel Estulin

Posting archives:
historical: http://cyberjournal.org/show_archives/?lists=newslog