Help keep the Occupiers warm!

Mark Crispin Miller

Nov 12, 2011, 3:37:01 PM11/12/11
to newsfromu...@googlegroups.com

Dear Readers,

Last month we appealed to you in order to help raise funds for essential supplies for protesters in New York City and Washington DC. After an inspiring outpouring of support we were proud to not only reach our goal of $5,000, but surpass it to a remarkable amount of $6,500.

As the occupation movement has evolved over the past few weeks, we have seen a number of inspiring developments. Global Revolution Day brought 1500 cities across the world together in solidarity for social and economic justice. Kindred groups have joined the momentum such as October 2011, Bank Transfer Day, and Tar Sands Action as well as national labor and veteran's groups.

Now, as freezing cold temperatures hit the east coast and other parts of the nation, we have set out to raise $10,000 to purchase critical food and warmth supplies for protesters in New York City, Boston, Washington DC, Denver, and Chicago. We will put 100% of our goal amount raised towards the purchase of prepared food, zero-degree blankets and sleeping bags, camp cots, tarps, men�s and women�s underwear, rubber boots, wool socks and other essentials.

Help us support these heroes who are making personal sacrifices for our future. Donate generously today:

Please click here�to make a secure tax-deductible donation or call in your donation at 1-800-803-6045. You can also mail a check to: 6319 Dante Ln NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114

Thank you for all that you do.

Respectfully Yours,
Rebecca Buell, Executive Director,
�
Donna Luca, Board President, and the NationofChange Team