I have kindapped your Yak...

Sweet Spirit

Dec 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/13/96

Hello. I am speaking to you, yes you. This was the only way I could
reach you without being detect be the police. I have your yak. And if you
do not send me 30 tons of Gummy Bears, you will never see him again.
Think of all those lonely yakless nights...

(Am I bored? YES!) Write me or visit my web site
http://www.nethosting.com/~brat (Both is fine too...=oD)

"The Scorpion Stings Again"

Dec 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/17/96
to Sweet Spirit, rud...@4u.net
Oh Please dont Hurt my Yak!!! I'll do anything you say! Honestly!
Thirty Tons of yummy bears will just about empty out the facory but
I can always put on an extra shift to make more.
I'll meet any of your demands "NOW" please contact me at my secret
Web Site Below................................
pussycats.html

Anders Biro

Dec 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/19/96

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996 08:17:45 -0800, Sweet Spirit <br...@nethosting.com>
wrote:

>Hello. I am speaking to you, yes you. This was the only way I could
>reach you without being detect be the police. I have your yak. And if you
>do not send me 30 tons of Gummy Bears, you will never see him again.
>Think of all those lonely yakless nights...

GIVE ME MY YAK BACK!!!!

Harald Lutz

Dec 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/19/96
no Gummy Bears, no YAK