WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July/August 2006

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler

Sep 11, 2006, 4:41:28 PM9/11/06
The time has come to announce the winners of the July/August 2006
(combined) Usenet Kook Awards.

*Drumroll, Please!*

JAYNE KULIKAUSKAS "CHUMP OF THE SUMMER" PIN

The winner is... CHUCK LYSAGHT!

09 votes - Chuck Lysaght
04 votes - Andrew B. Chung
03 votes - Daryl Hunt
03 votes - Soc.Men
02 votes - Jayne Kulikauskas
02 votes - Mark Morgan, alias "an old friend"
01 votes - Cletis Perkins
01 votes - Dustin Cook
01 votes - Ed LeTourneau
01 votes - Ernie Primeau
01 votes - Honest John
01 votes - Jeff Relf
01 votes - John Ennis, a.k.a. Sollog
01 votes - John Lucas
01 votes - Jude Alexander
01 votes - Keith/Alan Johnson
01 votes - Ken Pangborn & Soc.Men
01 votes - Michael Jackson Fans of AMM-J
01 votes - Norie Boi
01 votes - Pamela K. Russell
01 votes - Raymond Ronald Karczewski
01 votes - Roger Manyard
01 votes - Roger Wittekind
01 votes - The Big-8 Management Board
01 votes - William Barwell

Congratulations, ChumpNozzle! It wasn't even close.

KOOK OF THE MONTH

The winner is... DARYL HUNT!

19 votes - Daryl Hunt
11 votes - Jamie Baillie
10 votes - Warhol
03 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
01 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Duh-ryl! Please remind us, once again, that you are
the one true "Teh Way of the Kook" author.

CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH

The winner is... DARYL HUNT!

16 votes - Daryl Hunt
11 votes - Lady Motown
05 votes - Larry Caldwell, a.k.a. "Batroc Z Leaper"
05 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
03 votes - Tim Bolen
02 votes - none of the above

Congratulations again, Duh-ryl! Henrietta must be so proud of you.

COWARD OF THE MONTH

The winner is... RICHARD M SCOVILLE!

21 votes - Richard M Scoville
14 votes - Andrew B Chung
06 votes - Daryl Hunt
05 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
03 votes - David Tholen
01 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Dickie! Still hiding behind those AOL proxies - as
you extort money from innocent people?

LOONEY MAROON AWARD

The winner is... DR. ANDREW B CHUNG!

15 votes - Dr. Andrew B Chung
11 votes - Pamela K Russell
06 votes - Dustin Cook
05 votes - Nth Complexity
03 votes - Gene Ray
02 votes - John Wentsky
01 votes - Kent Hovind
04 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Quackpot! That makes Loonie Maroon Award numbah two,
for you.

GOLDEN KILLFILE

The winner is... MARK MORGAN!

22 votes - Mark Morgan, alias "an old friend"
09 votes - David Tholen
05 votes - Warhol
03 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Mark! A friend so dim is a friend in the [bozo] bin.

JOSEPH BARTLO "PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE" AWARD

The winner is... MCP!

18 votes - MCP of Soc.Men
11 votes - Cletis Perkins
05 votes - Dustin Cook
03 votes - Anita Karczewski
03 votes - Colonel Jake
01 votes - Roger Manyard
02 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Piggy! You were actually able to beat a woman at
something.

BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER

The winner is... RICHARD M SCOVILLE!

23 votes - Richard M Scoville
11 votes - Raymond R Karczewski
03 votes - neither of the above

ScamVile picks up another award for his rapidly growing collection!

TONY SIDAWAY MEMORIAL "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD

The winner is... ANDRE LIEVEN!

18 votes - Andre Lieven
09 votes - Tom D Potter
05 votes - Colonel Jake
02 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Andrea! Will Kenny Pangborn be your date for the
annual Fort Machismo SoC.Fro0T Prom?

VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN "WEIRD SCIENCE" AWARD

The winner is... PAMELA K RUSSELL!

13 votes - Pamela K Russell
09 votes - nightbat
05 votes - Ernest Primeau
03 votes - Dennis B
01 votes - Warhol
03 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Spamela! Michael Jackson must love you - after all,
your theory about pedophilia being a natural instinct must be very
comforting to him during those times when he feels like he just doesn't
fit in.

PALMJOB PADDLE

The winner is... RICHARD M SCOVILLE!

21 votes - Richard M Scoville
12 votes - Pluto
03 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
02 votes - none of the above

ScamVille gets spanked for the world to see. Again!

SPECIAL OPS CODY MEMORIAL PURPLE HEART

The winner is... THE "OUTER FILTH" 'TRIO'!

23 votes - YES
03 votes - NO

We have incoming wounded! Please get this kooky net.cretin to the
nearest MASH Unit!

GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY

The winner is... THE "OUTER FILTH" 'TRIO'!

13 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
08 votes - Ed LeTourneau
05 votes - neither of the above

Charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD

The winner is... DR. ANDREW B CHUNG!

26 votes - Andrew B Chung
13 votes - David Tholen
03 votes - neither of the above

Congratulations, 'Doctor'! Twice as many votes as Wee Davie Tholen.
Impressive.

BOLO BULLIS FOAM DUCK #21

The winner is... RAYMOND R KARCZEWSKI

27 votes - Raymond R Karczewski
12 votes - Cletis Perkins
03 votes - neither of the above

Congratulations, Convict! Now, blame this victory on the AFA-B Bullies
- like you do with everything else.

KENNY MCCORMICK MEMORIAL MEDAL

The winner is... DR. ANDREW B CHUNG!

36 votes - YES
04 votes - NO

You're on fire, Andy! That makes three awards for this ballot - so far.

UNABOMBER SURPRISE

The winner is... RICHARD M SCOVILLE!

17 votes - Richard M Scoville
11 votes - Warhol
08 votes - Cletis Perkins
02 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, ScumVile! This goes to show how much those
pay-per-read, libellous 'speeches' of yours mean to the rest of
us[TINU]?

ORDER OF THE HOLEY SOCKPUPPET

The winner is... THE "OUTER FILTH" 'TRIO'!

10 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
07 votes - Jeanne
09 votes - neither of the above

Congratulations, Sleazeball! You're holier than Mother Mary was on the
eve of the Immaculate Conception.

TAR AND FEATHERS

The winner is... CHUCK LYSAGHT!

42 votes - YES
02 votes - NO

Congratulations, Chuck the Clueless Plagiarist!

EMBEDDED ANNOUNCEMENT: I, the Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler of
AUK, hereby announce the official remaming of the above award to:

KLUCK LYSAGHT "TAR & FEATHERS" AWARD - A lifetime achievement award,
reserved solely for those who suffer from Terminal Cluelessness; for
those most highly incorrigible past all hope crusaders who in another
time and reality would've been tarred and feathered and ridden out of
town on a rail. Preferably one with a bridge out. Over a canyon.

BUSTED URINAL AWARD

The winner is... DR. ANDREW B CHUNG!

22 votes - Andrew B Chung
10 votes - rec.radio.amateur.policy
09 votes - Cletis Perkins
02 votes - none of the above

I smell a foul stench! Get Frito teh Janitor to come and clean it up.

BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG WHISTLE

The winners are... CHUCK LYSAGHT, TRAINED BY GARY GAMBLE!

15 votes - Chuck Lysaght, trained by Gary Gamble
10 votes - Babaloonie, trained by Dave Hillstrom
09 votes - Pamela K Russell, trained by Hell Toupee
04 votes - David Tholen, trained by Joe Malloy
01 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, Master & Servant! Remember to visit
http://www.UsenetCowards.com

OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL

The winner is... RICHARD M SCOVILLE!

23 votes - Richard M Scoville (incumbent)
12 votes - Tom Bishop, a.k.a. Amadeus Jinn
04 votes - Tom Potter

Congratulations, Dick, for holding down this office once again!

OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT

The winner is... KENNY PANGBORN!

37 votes - Kenneth R Pangborn, a.k.a. Kenny Kakes (incumbent)
02 votes - Skeptic, alias "Muddy Boggs", alias "TJ"

Go Kenny Kakes Go! Was there /ever/ *any* doubt?

OFFICE OF KOOKI INFORMATION MINISTER

The winner is... PSYLVIA!

15 votes - Sylvia Sullivan, a.k.a. "PSYLVIA" (incumbent)
14 votes - Skeptic, alias "Muddy Boggs", alias "TJ"

Congratulations, PSYLVIA! Is GOTI (Gangs On The Internet) still an
active organisation? Was it *ever* an active organisation? <shrugs>

MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS

The winners are... THE BIG-8 MANAGEMENT BOARD!

22 votes - The Big-8 Management Board
11 votes - Moderators of Soc.Religion.Asatru (was incumbent)
07 votes - Charles D Bohne, Honest John and nightbat

Congratulations, Skirv & Company! Y'all snatched this office from some
of the the biggest fuckwits on Usenet.

This concludes the results of the July/August 2006 AUK election.
(candidacies were accepted from July /AND/ August 2006 nominations, but
all victories will be documented as *August* wins)
A total of 68 ballot papers were submitted; 57 of these were deemed to
be valid.

'Til next time!

:-)

--

Nominations and Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -
http://www.netcabal.com/auk

the messenjah

Sep 11, 2006, 4:52:34 PM9/11/06

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
> The time has come to announce the winners of the July/August 2006
> (combined) Usenet Kook Awards.
>

> *Drumroll, Please!*
>

> JAYNE KULIKAUSKAS "CHUMP OF THE SUMMER" PIN

My summer was spent outdoors. Riding a bike, skating, surfing and
checking out the babes on the beach. Jayne's friends spent it trying to
spell and pronounce her last name. heh...

> The winner is... CHUCK LYSAGHT!

You're a bunch of usenet nerds. heh... Sorry Mr. Chung. Maybe next
summer.

csl

http://skywriter.diaryland.com

That's not many votes. Are you sure there isn't a hanging chad
somewhere? heh...

csl

Thanks.

> EMBEDDED ANNOUNCEMENT: I, the Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler of
> AUK, hereby announce the official remaming of the above award to:
>
> KLUCK LYSAGHT "TAR & FEATHERS" AWARD - A lifetime achievement award,
> reserved solely for those who suffer from Terminal Cluelessness; for
> those most highly incorrigible past all hope crusaders who in another
> time and reality would've been tarred and feathered and ridden out of
> town on a rail. Preferably one with a bridge out. Over a canyon.
>

> BUSTED URINAL AWARD
>
> The winner is... DR. ANDREW B CHUNG!
>
> 22 votes - Andrew B Chung
> 10 votes - rec.radio.amateur.policy
> 09 votes - Cletis Perkins
> 02 votes - none of the above
>
> I smell a foul stench! Get Frito teh Janitor to come and clean it up.
>

> BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG WHISTLE
>
> The winners are... CHUCK LYSAGHT, TRAINED BY GARY GAMBLE!

Trained in what? Try to be more specific with your awards.

68 ballot papers out of billions of users. wow...

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Daryl Hunt

Sep 11, 2006, 7:52:58 PM9/11/06

"Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler" <wran...@netcabal.com> wrote in
message news:ee4hlj$kfk$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...

> The time has come to announce the winners of the July/August 2006
> (combined) Usenet Kook Awards.
>

> *Drumroll, Please!*
>

> KOOK OF THE MONTH
>
> The winner is... DARYL HUNT!
>
> 19 votes - Daryl Hunt
> 11 votes - Jamie Baillie
> 10 votes - Warhol
> 03 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
> 01 votes - none of the above
>
> Congratulations, Duh-ryl! Please remind us, once again, that you are
> the one true "Teh Way of the Kook" author.

That would be a good one but one of your K00ks made that claim. You lose
the cupie doll, twinkie breath.

> CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
>
> The winner is... DARYL HUNT!
>
> 16 votes - Daryl Hunt
> 11 votes - Lady Motown
> 05 votes - Larry Caldwell, a.k.a. "Batroc Z Leaper"
> 05 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
> 03 votes - Tim Bolen
> 02 votes - none of the above
>
> Congratulations again, Duh-ryl! Henrietta must be so proud of you.

And this is supposed to affect me how? Being elected by a bunch of k00ks as
k00k of the month? Wow, that's impressive.

> COWARD OF THE MONTH
>
> The winner is... AUKk00ks and 404thk00ks!
>
> 41 votes - AUKk00ks
> 41 votes - 404thk00ks

> 06 votes - Daryl Hunt
> 05 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
> 03 votes - David Tholen
> 01 votes - none of the above

Congratulations, to the both or you! And we are supposed to fear you how?
why? when?

> This concludes the results of the July/August 2006 AUK election.
> (candidacies were accepted from July /AND/ August 2006 nominations, but
> all victories will be documented as *August* wins)
> A total of 68 ballot papers were submitted; 57 of these were deemed to
> be valid.
>

> 'Til next time!

Made up entirely of the AUKk00ks and 404thk00ks. You folks deserve all the
awards. Well, you get to keep the award for k00ks Coward of the Month but I
doubt you will be brave enough to come get the trophy.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 11, 2006, 7:53:33 PM9/11/06
"the messenjah" <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in message

> My summer was spent outdoors. Riding a bike, skating, surfing and
> checking out the babes on the beach.

Real meaning: "I was tossed out of the library for downloading porn from
alt.binaries.pictures.candid.beach."

--
Casanovas, Lotharios, adulterers, skirt-chasers, debauchers,
letches, lechers and womanisers beware; Rhonda Lea Kirk

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

Art Deco

Sep 11, 2006, 9:16:56 PM9/11/06
Daryl Hunt <dh...@celticommnospam.com> wrote:

Looks Duhryl was drunk when he typed his IKYABWAI-laden acceptance
speech, the coherency level isn't much.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Art Deco

Sep 11, 2006, 9:24:12 PM9/11/06
Forwarded to froups suffering from tholenization:

I'm still waiting for the smoking crater of AUK to appear.

>CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
>
> The winner is... DARYL HUNT!
>
> 16 votes - Daryl Hunt
> 11 votes - Lady Motown
> 05 votes - Larry Caldwell, a.k.a. "Batroc Z Leaper"
> 05 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
> 03 votes - Tim Bolen
> 02 votes - none of the above
>
>Congratulations again, Duh-ryl! Henrietta must be so proud of you.
>

>COWARD OF THE MONTH
>
> The winner is... RICHARD M SCOVILLE!
>
> 21 votes - Richard M Scoville
> 14 votes - Andrew B Chung
> 06 votes - Daryl Hunt
> 05 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
> 03 votes - David Tholen

*Three* votes?? That is mighty lame, even for you, thololamer.

> 01 votes - none of the above
>
>Congratulations, Dickie! Still hiding behind those AOL proxies - as
>you extort money from innocent people?
>

>LOONEY MAROON AWARD
>
> The winner is... DR. ANDREW B CHUNG!
>
> 15 votes - Dr. Andrew B Chung
> 11 votes - Pamela K Russell
> 06 votes - Dustin Cook
> 05 votes - Nth Complexity
> 03 votes - Gene Ray
> 02 votes - John Wentsky
> 01 votes - Kent Hovind
> 04 votes - none of the above
>
>Congratulations, Quackpot! That makes Loonie Maroon Award numbah two,
>for you.

No other kook garners the kind of home-froup support that Dr. Fraud
does.

>GOLDEN KILLFILE
>
> The winner is... MARK MORGAN!
>
> 22 votes - Mark Morgan, alias "an old friend"
> 09 votes - David Tholen

At least you managed to out-poll warpiggy, but still pathetic.

His best showing this month, and still he was steamrolled by Dr. Fraud.

Ah well, maybe someday the alleged Joe Malloy will get the recognition
he deserves.

> 01 votes - none of the above
>
>Congratulations, Master & Servant! Remember to visit
>http://www.UsenetCowards.com
>

>OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL
>
> The winner is... RICHARD M SCOVILLE!
>
> 23 votes - Richard M Scoville (incumbent)
> 12 votes - Tom Bishop, a.k.a. Amadeus Jinn
> 04 votes - Tom Potter
>
>Congratulations, Dick, for holding down this office once again!
>

>OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT
>
> The winner is... KENNY PANGBORN!
>
> 37 votes - Kenneth R Pangborn, a.k.a. Kenny Kakes (incumbent)
> 02 votes - Skeptic, alias "Muddy Boggs", alias "TJ"
>
>Go Kenny Kakes Go! Was there /ever/ *any* doubt?

Nope.

>OFFICE OF KOOKI INFORMATION MINISTER
>
> The winner is... PSYLVIA!
>
> 15 votes - Sylvia Sullivan, a.k.a. "PSYLVIA" (incumbent)
> 14 votes - Skeptic, alias "Muddy Boggs", alias "TJ"
>
>Congratulations, PSYLVIA! Is GOTI (Gangs On The Internet) still an
>active organisation? Was it *ever* an active organisation? <shrugs>
>

>MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS
>
> The winners are... THE BIG-8 MANAGEMENT BOARD!
>
> 22 votes - The Big-8 Management Board
> 11 votes - Moderators of Soc.Religion.Asatru (was incumbent)
> 07 votes - Charles D Bohne, Honest John and nightbat
>
>Congratulations, Skirv & Company! Y'all snatched this office from some
>of the the biggest fuckwits on Usenet.

Hahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaha

I bet they keep it longer than the socmans did.

>This concludes the results of the July/August 2006 AUK election.
>(candidacies were accepted from July /AND/ August 2006 nominations, but
>all victories will be documented as *August* wins)
>A total of 68 ballot papers were submitted; 57 of these were deemed to
>be valid.
>

>'Til next time!

<tips sombrero> to a fine ballot campaign superbly organized and run by
the FNVW.

Charlotte L. Blackmer

Sep 11, 2006, 10:15:09 PM9/11/06
In article <4505f6d5$1...@news.i70west.com>,

Daryl Hunt <dh...@celticommnospam.com> wrote:

>"Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler" <wran...@netcabal.com> wrote in
>message news:ee4hlj$kfk$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
>> The time has come to announce the winners of the July/August 2006
>> (combined) Usenet Kook Awards.
>>

>> *Drumroll, Please!*

>> KOOK OF THE MONTH
>>
>> The winner is... DARYL HUNT!

>Made up entirely of the AUKk00ks and 404thk00ks. You folks deserve all the
>awards. Well, you get to keep the award for k00ks Coward of the Month but I
>doubt you will be brave enough to come get the trophy.

Oh Mr. Vote Wrangler ... does Dar-ull get a bonus prize?

Charlotte

Aratzio

Sep 11, 2006, 10:20:40 PM9/11/06
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:52:58 -0600, "Daryl Hunt"
<dh...@celticommnospam.com> got double secret probation because:

>That would be a good one but one of your K00ks made that claim. You lose
>the cupie doll, twinkie breath.

Ruh Roh
:Hell, youngster, I helped to write that list.

I guess if yer gonna lie Duhryl, might as well repeat it a bunch of
times.

Aratzio

Sep 11, 2006, 10:26:54 PM9/11/06
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 02:15:09 +0000 (UTC), c...@green.rahul.net
(Charlotte L. Blackmer) got double secret probation because:

I'd grumble you beat me by two minutes, but one of us is over-the-hill
from the other.

ggamble

Sep 11, 2006, 10:31:35 PM9/11/06
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:41:28 +0000 (UTC), Friendly Neighbourhood Vote
Wrangler <wran...@netcabal.com> wrote:

>BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG WHISTLE
>
> The winners are... CHUCK LYSAGHT, TRAINED BY GARY GAMBLE!
>
> 15 votes - Chuck Lysaght, trained by Gary Gamble

I'd like to thank all the little people.

But, in all sincerity, this award could not have been possible if
chuckles weren't permanently brain damaged.

Now, if I could just train him to stop humping my leg, things would be
fine.

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler

Sep 11, 2006, 10:52:51 PM9/11/06
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:52:58 -0600, "Daryl Hunt"
<dh...@celticommnospam.com> wrote:

> > COWARD OF THE MONTH
> >
> > The winner is... AUKk00ks and 404thk00ks!
> >
> > 41 votes - AUKk00ks
> > 41 votes - 404thk00ks
> > 06 votes - Daryl Hunt
> > 05 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
> > 03 votes - David Tholen
> > 01 votes - none of the above
>
> Congratulations, to the both or you! And we are supposed to fear you how?
> why? when?
> >

> > This concludes the results of the July/August 2006 AUK election.
> > (candidacies were accepted from July /AND/ August 2006 nominations, but
> > all victories will be documented as *August* wins)
> > A total of 68 ballot papers were submitted; 57 of these were deemed to
> > be valid.
> >

> > 'Til next time!
>
> Made up entirely of the AUKk00ks and 404thk00ks. You folks deserve all the
> awards. Well, you get to keep the award for k00ks Coward of the Month but I
> doubt you will be brave enough to come get the trophy.

You, Daryl Hunt, Fucknozzle and shoeshine-boy of the
us.hierarchy, are hereby charged with INSUBORDINATION and HIGH TREASON to
the Caballista Cartel regime of the Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler's
dictatorship. For having been caught red-handed, purporting to have the
authority to issue AUK Awards in Alt.Usenet.Kooks - you are hereby CROWNED
with a shiny new Tinfoil Sombrero - compliments of the Cabal Obsidian
Order.

From: http://www.netcabal.com/auk/awards.html

"Tinfoil Sombrero

An executive award, a Vote Wrangler's privilege, to grant to those out
there who would seek to overthrow the Friendly Neighborhood dictatorship
of this froup. Time and again various Kooks have attempted to either
hijack the awards, start votes of their own, or give the FNVW a free
non-expenses-paid ticket to the Motel Deep 6. This should never go
unpunished. Such insubordination goes beyond the normal bounds of those
wacko enough to wear the tinfoil hat, therefore, the FNVW shall have the
privilege of granting the TINFOIL SOMBRERO, upon receipt of substantial
enough evidence of said insubordination."

Enjoy your new hat, Duh-ryl!

See - http://www.netcabal.com/auk/kookle.php?search=daryl+hunt

:-)

--
Nominations and Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -
http://www.netcabal.com/auk

COOSN-266-06-58907
Skepticult: 618-90140-613
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Pierre Salinger Memorial HL&S awards - 3/2005, 7/2005, 8/2005, 8/2006

Art Deco

Sep 11, 2006, 11:18:24 PM9/11/06

Congratulations, Duhryl. How many more items from The Way of The Kook
can you invoke in a single post?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archie Leach

Sep 12, 2006, 2:35:27 AM9/12/06

W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE LATEST DOOFUS DUMB ENOUGH TO WIN THE TINFOIL
SOMBERO!!!!!!!

Placenta Jinn

Sep 12, 2006, 3:01:18 PM9/12/06

Babies will be babies.

Make sure pinky panties isn't nekkid.

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

Dennis M. Hammes

Sep 12, 2006, 8:46:54 PM9/12/06
ggamble wrote:

Stop whistling while you work...

--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|

Dennis M. Hammes

Sep 12, 2006, 8:49:43 PM9/12/06
Chadwick StoneŠ wrote:

> If he can figure out a way to get lightning to jump out of his finger he
> might win number three ;)

Eh? I can do that without workin' up a sweat, and so can you.
Does this mean /we/ win?

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 12, 2006, 9:20:03 PM9/12/06
"Dennis M. Hammes" <scraw...@arvig.net> wrote in message
> ggamble wrote:

>> Now, if I could just train him to stop humping my leg, things would
>> be fine.
>>

> Stop whistling while you work...

Eh? Gary is a female skydiver?

Demon Lord of Confusion

Sep 13, 2006, 2:41:03 AM9/13/06
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:20:03 -0500, Kadaitcha Man attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
> "Dennis M. Hammes" wrote

>> ggamble wrote:
>
>>> Now, if I could just train him to stop humping my leg, things would be
>>> fine.
>>
>> Stop whistling while you work...
>
> Eh? Gary is a female skydiver?

...Y'know, I think you just like being bitten.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner <wfh...@hotmail.com> on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so fucking scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pigfucker in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: <1156587081....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 6:52:29 AM9/13/06
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:20:03 -0500, Kadaitcha Man attempted to
> confuse the issue further by squeaking:

>>> Stop whistling while you work...
>>
>> Eh? Gary is a female skydiver?
>
> ...Y'know, I think you just like being bitten.

I have that impression too. :)

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 7:06:03 AM9/13/06
"Demon Lord of Confusion" <verwa...@verwirren.confused> wrote in
message news:pan.2006.09.13....@verwirren.confused

> On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:20:03 -0500, Kadaitcha Man attempted to
> confuse the issue further by squeaking:

>>> Stop whistling while you work...
>>
>> Eh? Gary is a female skydiver?
>
> ...Y'know, I think you just like being bitten.

:)

Dennis M. Hammes

Sep 13, 2006, 11:43:14 AM9/13/06
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> "Dennis M. Hammes" <scraw...@arvig.net> wrote in message
>
>>ggamble wrote:
>

>>>Now, if I could just train him to stop humping my leg, things would
>>>be fine.
>>>

>>Stop whistling while you work...
>

> Eh? Gary is a female skydiver?

Holey Jumpsuit, Batman, /what part whistles/?

Dennis M. Hammes

Sep 14, 2006, 9:04:34 AM9/14/06
Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:20:03 -0500, Kadaitcha Man attempted to confuse the
> issue further by squeaking:

>>>Stop whistling while you work...
>>
>>Eh? Gary is a female skydiver?
>

> ...Y'know, I think you just like being bitten.

That's "smitten." You know, once smitten, twice high.

--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|

Dennis M. Hammes

Sep 14, 2006, 9:05:07 AM9/14/06
Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

> Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:20:03 -0500, Kadaitcha Man attempted to
>>confuse the issue further by squeaking:
>>
>>>"Dennis M. Hammes" wrote

>>>Eh? Gary is a female skydiver?
>>
>>...Y'know, I think you just like being bitten.
>

> I have that impression too. :)

No, /he/ has the impressions...

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 14, 2006, 11:09:03 PM9/14/06
Dennis M. Hammes wrote:
> Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
>
>> Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:20:03 -0500, Kadaitcha Man attempted to
>>> confuse the issue further by squeaking:

>>> ...Y'know, I think you just like being bitten.
>>

>> I have that impression too. :)
>>

> No, /he/ has the impressions...

I don't bite /that/ hard. :)

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is

willing to inflict on others. Phčdre nó Delaunay

Geoff

Sep 29, 2006, 4:18:38 PM9/29/06
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
> The time has come to announce the winners of the July/August 2006
> (combined) Usenet Kook Awards.

Perhaps it is time to name a trophy after Richard Scoville. He was
cratered by XO for abuse, and he has won so many of the other K00k
Awardz that he should have one named for him.

Demon Lord of Confusion

Sep 29, 2006, 6:06:21 PM9/29/06
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:18:38 -0700, Geoff attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:

The Richard Scoville Balsa Gavel?

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069

The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pigfucker In The Universe

Matt...@yahoo.com

Sep 30, 2006, 5:10:31 PM9/30/06
Kudos to who ever was able to get Scoville nuked. That must have been a
MOAL (Mother Of All Lartz). Suddenly Rick is off of usenet and his site
is a smoking hole in the ground. Who did hi piss off?

The list of high profile people he pissed off are;

Larry Page, Google
Sergey Brin, Google
Ted Rogers & Family, Rogers Cable
The Shaw Family, Shaw Cable

We all would like to say THANK YOU!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Sep 30, 2006, 6:16:01 PM9/30/06
"YesInD...@aol.com" <Matt...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Cujo and his trillions of teh evulest sockpuppets at DataBasix. (Ng yrnfg
vs "cvffrq bss" vf rdhvinyrag gb "unq ynhtuvat ng uvz").

> We all would like to say THANK YOU!

You're quite welcome. I only regret that the nadless one never came to
Dallas county to file against me.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

FRAUD.WATCH

Oct 1, 2006, 1:15:40 AM10/1/06

Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:18:38 -0700, Geoff attempted to confuse the issue
> further by squeaking:
> > Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
> >> The time has come to announce the winners of the July/August 2006
> >> (combined) Usenet Kook Awards.
> >
> > Perhaps it is time to name a trophy after Richard Scoville. He was
> > cratered by XO for abuse, and he has won so many of the other K00k Awardz
> > that he should have one named for him.
>
> The Richard Scoville Balsa Gavel?

Dick nuked himself!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6668608167401450953

FRAUD.WATCH

Oct 1, 2006, 1:23:09 AM10/1/06
YesInD...@aol.com wrote:
> Kudos to who ever was able to get Scoville nuked. That must have been a
> MOAL (Mother Of All Lartz). Suddenly Rick is off of usenet and his site
> is a smoking hole in the ground. Who did he piss off, did Babs used her
> spaceship on him?

It was me ;)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6668608167401450953

DING DONG! THE Dick IS DEAD Lyrics
NANAE
Ding Dong! The Dick is dead. Which old Dick? The Wicked Dick!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Dick is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Dick is dead. He's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells
out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Dick is dead!
Mayor
As Mayor of the usenet, In the County of the Internet, I welcome you
most regally.
Barrister
But we've got to verify it legally, to see
Mayor
To see?
Barrister
If she
Mayor
If she?
Barrister
Is morally, ethic'lly
Father No.1
Spiritually, physically
Father No. 2
Positively, absolutely
Munchkins
Undeniably and reliably Dead
Coroner
As Coroner I must aver, I thoroughly examined him.
And He's not only merely dead, He's really most sincerely dead.
Mayor
Then this is a day of Independence For all the usenet and their
descendants
Barrister
If any.
Mayor
Yes, let the joyous news be spread The wicked Old Dick at last is dead!

FRAUD.WATCH

Oct 1, 2006, 1:26:07 AM10/1/06

Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:

> The Richard Scoville Balsa Gavel?

The Kevorkian Public Service Award for assisted Internet suicide ...

Dennis M. Hammes

Oct 1, 2006, 4:13:39 AM10/1/06
FRAUD.WATCH wrote:

"/Dick/ Nukem"?

ying

Oct 1, 2006, 5:44:42 AM10/1/06

Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:52:58 -0600, "Daryl Hunt"
> <dh...@celticommnospam.com> wrote:
>
> > > COWARD OF THE MONTH
> > >
> > > The winner is... AUKk00ks and 404thk00ks!
> > >
> > > 41 votes - AUKk00ks
> > > 41 votes - 404thk00ks
> > > 06 votes - Daryl Hunt
> > > 05 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
> > > 03 votes - David Tholen
> > > 01 votes - none of the above
> >
> > Congratulations, to the both or you! And we are supposed to fear you how?
> > why? when?
> > >

> > > This concludes the results of the July/August 2006 AUK election.
> > > (candidacies were accepted from July /AND/ August 2006 nominations, but
> > > all victories will be documented as *August* wins)
> > > A total of 68 ballot papers were submitted; 57 of these were deemed to
> > > be valid.
> > >

> > > 'Til next time!
> >
> > Made up entirely of the AUKk00ks and 404thk00ks. You folks deserve all the
> > awards. Well, you get to keep the award for k00ks Coward of the Month but I
> > doubt you will be brave enough to come get the trophy.
>
> You, Daryl Hunt, Fucknozzle and shoeshine-boy of the
> us.hierarchy, are hereby charged with INSUBORDINATION and HIGH TREASON to

When is it every said that you are above any homeless? You are a joke,
aren't you?

> the Caballista Cartel regime of the Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler's

I can stuff any Fiendly Neibourhood Wote Wangler into an average size
potato.

> dictatorship. For having been caught red-handed, purporting to have the

What kind of dictatorship are you entitled to, besides free speech that
everyone deserves on USENET?

> authority to issue AUK Awards in Alt.Usenet.Kooks - you are hereby CROWNED
> with a shiny new Tinfoil Sombrero - compliments of the Cabal Obsidian
> Order.
>
> From: http://www.netcabal.com/auk/awards.html

No one should ever want to click a vvunerbility infested URL, should
any idiot?

> "Tinfoil Sombrero

Oxymoron again: How does an effort to undermind a self-claimed
dictatorship any coward?

> An executive award, a Vote Wrangler's privilege, to grant to those out
> there who would seek to overthrow the Friendly Neighborhood dictatorship
> of this froup. Time and again various Kooks have attempted to either
> hijack the awards, start votes of their own, or give the FNVW a free
> non-expenses-paid ticket to the Motel Deep 6. This should never go
> unpunished. Such insubordination goes beyond the normal bounds of those
> wacko enough to wear the tinfoil hat, therefore, the FNVW shall have the
> privilege of granting the TINFOIL SOMBRERO, upon receipt of substantial
> enough evidence of said insubordination."
>

> Enjoy your new hat, Duh-ryl!

Just shutup and listen, would you? Your reply is not required.

> --
> Nominations and Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -
> http://www.netcabal.com/auk
>
> COOSN-266-06-58907
> Skepticult: 618-90140-613
> Hammer of Thor - August 2005

You can hammer your own ass, and no else's.

> Pierre Salinger Memorial HL&S awards - 3/2005, 7/2005, 8/2005, 8/2006

Dumbass, any one can look up who you are, except no one cares. Compare
to this one PJR wasn't too bad. The cabal need to resign for a gloss
bad decision.

Not Disclosed

Oct 1, 2006, 12:42:51 PM10/1/06
Grand Moff Robert Buchanan wrote:
> I will now respond to a post accessible as news:1159650631.091725.149240
> @i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com by "YesInD...@aol.com"
> <Matt...@yahoo.com>:
> Great. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving scumbag.

That's an insult to all scumbags everywhere. The upside is one less
place for Barbara Schwarz to post as well.

not disclosed

Oct 13, 2006, 12:02:44 PM10/13/06

"YesInD...@aol.com" <Matt...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Kudos to who ever was able to get Scoville nuked. That must have been a
> MOAL (Mother Of All Lartz). Suddenly Rick is off of usenet and his site
> is a smoking hole in the ground. Who did hi piss off?

No thanks are needed, just a public service award ;)

not disclosed

Oct 18, 2006, 10:33:19 AM10/18/06
5 weeks now! Could be a record. It'll be interesting to see who Dick blames
for all his website illegal content.

Expect Dick to launch a $ Googleplex lawsuit.

Timmay!

Oct 31, 2006, 12:36:26 PM10/31/06
Gary L. Burnore <gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>The laws he was breaking caught up with him. I just help make those
>who could do something about it aware of the situation.

Ahem.

http://archives.mfn.org/

--
Timmay!

Kook of the Month May 1999
Golden Killfile Sept 1999
Looney Maroon Dec 1998
Looney Maroon Feb 1999
Palmjob Paddle Nov 1999
Palmjob Paddle Oct 2000
George Pickett Sept 2000
George Pickett Oct 2000
Busted Urinal Award
George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
Tar & Feathers Award
Kook Kard Deck, Three of Spades

Missing Person

Nov 1, 2006, 11:09:54 AM11/1/06
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:36:26 +0000 Timmay! <tho...@hell-flame-wars.net>
wrote in Message id: <5c2fk2528fk7rdes4...@4ax.com>:

>Gary L. Burnore <gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:
>
>>The laws he was breaking caught up with him. I just help make those
>>who could do something about it aware of the situation.
>
>Ahem.
>
>http://archives.mfn.org/

Disgusting little pervert. Burnore ought to be chemically castrated.

Timmay!

Nov 1, 2006, 4:44:38 PM11/1/06
Missing Person <li...@myballs.cum> wrote:

>Timmay! <tho...@hell-flame-wars.net> wrote:
>>Gary L. Burnore <gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:
>>
>>>The laws he was breaking caught up with him. I just help make those
>>>who could do something about it aware of the situation.
>>
>>Ahem.
>>
>>http://archives.mfn.org/
>
>Disgusting little pervert. Burnore ought to be chemically castrated.

Then he'd have nothing to think with.