ADMINISTRIVIA: David Lawrence taking one month absence

1 view

David C Lawrence

May 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/8/97

Russ Allbery will be standing in for me as the news.announce.newgroups
moderator for the next month while I am busy with some very big life
changes. He will be approving Requests for Discussion and Calls for
Votes. Control messages to create and remove groups will go out on
their regular schedules. Please go easy on him.

On Saturday, 10 May, I am getting married. After a two week honeymoon
to Kaua'i, we return to finish packing up our household for our move
from Virginia to New England. Then it will take at least a couple of
days to settle in at the new home. I expect to be ready to start
handling submissions during the second week of June.

David Lawrence, moderator, news.announce.newgroups