CONFIDENTIAL MEMO FOUND IN FOX GARAGE CAN . . .

Ed

Feb 15, 2010, 9:37:44 AM2/15/10
<
This is a memo that should've been destroyed but was found
in one of the garbage cans outside Fox News.
<
=====================
<
CONFIDENTIAL MEMO FROM RUPERT MURDOCH
<
For Your Eyes Only
<
To Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity,
All Directors and Producers
<
While I was away last week, that God-damn Ed Conrad made
arrangements to appear on one of shows Thursday night.
I don't know which one.
<
If the prick shows up, call security and escort him
to the alley.
<
If we allow him to appear as a guest, with some of his rocks,
it will destroy our credibility with the Scientific Establishment
and, consequently, adversely affect our advertising revenue
in the future.
<
Hell, even the cancer conspirators will pull their ads and I'm
sure the pharmaceutical companies and funeral directors
also will be mighty pissed.
<
Let's avoid Conrad like the plague and continue with our usual
type of guests -- folks who bear a very good resemblance to
Pinnochio; Republican politicians who don't give a shit about
the Lower and Middle Class; sleazeballs, bullshit artists, con men
(and women), and, of course, Annie "Douche Bag" Coulter.
<
If Conrad appears on Fox, it could be curtains.
<
Be sure to burn this memo after you read it. We can't possibly
have it fall into the wrong hands.
<
Rupert
<
PS: Come to think of it, I believe the entire staff should know about
this but not by this memo. Alert the following individually.
<
Alicia Acuna
Dr. Manny Alvarez
Jim Angle
David Asman
Bret Baier
Julie Banderas
Fred Barnes
Michael Barone
Bob Beckel
Jeff Birnbaum
Shannon Bream
Dave Briggs
Steve Brown
Patti Ann Browne
Greg Burke
Brenda Buttner
Carl Cameron
Alisyn Camerota
Gretchen Carlson
Cheryl Casone
Neil Cavuto
Steve Centanni
Linda Chavez
Jamie Colby
Alan Colmes
Bill Cowan
Claudia Cowan
Alfonse D'Amato
Domenica Davis
Janice Dean
Rebecca Diamond
Jill Dobson
Steve Doocy
Tim Eads
Ainsley Earhardt
Mike Emanuel
Susan Estrich
Harris Faulkner
Bruce Feiler
Geraldine Ann Ferraro
Rick Folbaum
Courtney Friel
Mark Fuhrman
Dan Gainor
Trace Gallagher
Mike Gallagher
Major Garrett
John Gibson
Paul Gigot
Jim Gilmore
Newt Gingrich
Marc Ginsberg
Wendell Goler
Lauren Green
Jennifer Griffin
Kimberly Guilfoyle
Greg Gutfeld
Kris Gutierrez
J. Hall
Jim Hammer
Steve Harrigan
Bill Hemmer
Ellis Henican
Molly Henneberg
Catherine Herridge
Adam Housley
Paul Howard
Mike Huckabee
Brit Hume
Jonathan Hunt
David Hunt
Laura Ingle
Gregg Jarrett
Peter J. Johnson, Jr.
Phil Keating
Amy Kellogg
Megyn Kelly
Douglas Kennedy
Brian Kilmeade
Morton M. Kondracke
Bill Kristol
William La Jeunesse
Adam Lashinsky
Rick Leventhal
Dana Lewis
Mara Liasson
Robert Lichter
Molly Line
Martha MacCallum
Michelle Malkin
Robert Massi
Dagen McDowell
Angela McGlowan
Thomas McInerney
David Lee Miller
Father Jonathan Morris
Clayton Morris
Andrew P. Napolitano
Chuck Nash
Heather Nauert
Reena Ninan
Oliver North
Greg Palkot
Liz Peek
Uma Pemmaraju
Charles Pena
Walid Phares
David Phillips
Jim Pinkerton
Ryan Radia
Ellen Ratner
Rick Reichmuth
Sandy Rios
Geraldo Rivera
Peter Robinson
James Rosen
Isadore Rosenfeld
Dennis B. Ross
Orlando Salinas
Bill Sammon
Robert Scales
Jon Scott
Jonathan Serrie
Eric Shawn
Caroline Shively
Marianne Silber
Lauren Sivan
Jane Skinner
Tobin Smith
Gary B. Smith
Shepard Smith
Carina Sonn
Dan Springer
Casey Stegall
Steve Stone
Mike Straka
Cal Thomas
Michael Tobin
Liz Trotta
Greta Van Susteren
Stuart Varney
Anita Vogel
Chris Wallace
Rod Wheeler
Lis Wiehl
Juan Williams
Brian Wilson
Georgia Witkin
Kelly Wright
<
============================
<
PS: This is the kind of stuff about Ed Conrad that really pisses me
off.
<
PROOF OF LIFE AFTER DEATH
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/index.html
<
MAN AS OLD AS COAL
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanBrain.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skully,jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/zedjaw.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate11.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder2.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Fetus8.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/PetrifiedPP.jpg
<
================================
<
WHERE THESE BEAUTIES WERE FOUND
<
Here's a map showing a spectacular cross-section of coal veins beneath
Mahanoy City, Pa. It reveals the impact of n asteroid, meteor or comet
having struck the earth and ffering the undeniable physical evidence
of a catastrophe.
<
You can click on the photo to enlarge it.
<
< THE ANATOMY OF A CATACLYSM
< "Oh, the Humanity"
<
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=22&f=1472383101&p=61
<
=============================
<
OLDEST HUMAN SKULL EVER FOUND
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/z11calv.jpg
<
Wilton M. Krogman, one of the world's foremost experts on human
anatomy, holds what he had identified as a petrified human calvarium,
a skull
with the eye sockets broken off, that was discovered
between coal veins.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/krogwskull.jpg
<
Krogman is shown at his desk at the world-famous Cooper Clinic in
Lancaster, Pa., where moments later he beckoned a colleague -- a
medical doctor -- to examine what he told him was "the oldest human
skull ever found."
<
A CATscan was performed on this specimen with
favorable results.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/catcalv.jpg
<
Meanwhile, Haversian canals were identified in the
cell structure, the tell-tale sign of bone. And dried
blood was found on the specimen during testing at
American Medical Laboratories in Chantilly, Va.
<
This is the official report from AML which had
performed Calculus Analysis by Crystallography.
The final report, dated April 21, 2000, was issued
by Dr. Nathan Sherman, director of laboratories.
<
"The specimen consists of 1 irregularly
shaped, brown calculus weighing less
than 0.0010 grams and measuring 1X1X0.5
mm. No nidus is observed. The calculi
indicates a composition of dried blood
intermingled with a few small crystals
resembling calcium oxalate dihydrate."
<
http://www.edconrad.com/images/z12calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/images/z13cav.jpg
<
=====================================
<
"You're not only fighting the man
in the ring, Ed. you're also fighting
the referee and the three judges."
-- Clayton Lennon (1900-1996)
<
====================
<
<
ED CONRAD'S OTHER STROKES OF BRILLIANCE
<
JFK ASSASSINATION
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5770984395481454022&q=jfk+as#K
<
911 CONSPIRACY
http://www.911foreknowledge.com/bravenewworld.htm
http://www.thewebfairy.com/911/911/staged.htm
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598#
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=911+CONSPIRACY&hl=en&emb=0#
<
CORRUPT GOSPELS
http://www.avilabooks.com/Jmmanuel.htm
http://www.tjresearch.info/
<
EXISTENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS
http://www.billymeier.com/
<
THE CANCER CURE COVER-UP
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.ed-conrad/msg/90e82dea4a938b35
<
THE FIRST MAN ON THE MOON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_GzwzaJuwY
http://space.about.com/library/video/blvidapollo11_onbclip06.htm
<
THE BEST GHOST PHOTOS EVER TAKEN
http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghostphotos/ig/Best-Ghost-Photos/
<
================================
<
WORLD'S TOP-RANKED UNIVERSITIES
<
Study Real Hard So You Can Become Almost As Smart
As Ed Conrad
<
Rank Name of University Country
1 Harvard University USA
2 University of Oxford UK
3 University of Cambridge UK
4 Stanford University USA
5 Massachusetts Institute of Technology USA
6 University of California, Berkeley USA
7 California Institute of Technology USA
8 Princeton University USA
9 Yale University USA
10 University of Chicag o USA
11 Columbia University USA
12 University of California, San Diego USA
13 Cornell University USA
14 University of California, Los Angeles USA
15 University Pennsylvania USA
16 University of Wisconsin, Madison USA
17 University of Washington, Seattle USA
18 Tokyo University Japan
19 University of California, San Francisco USA
20 University of Michigan, Ann Arbor USA
21 Kyoto University Japan
22 Imperial College London UK
23 Johns Hopkins University USA
24 University of Toronto Canada
25 University College London UK
26 University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign USA
27 Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich Switzerland
28 Washington University, St. Louis USA
29 New York University USA
30 Duke University USA
31 University of Minnesota, Twin Cities USA
32 Northwestern University USA
33 Rockefeller University USA
34 University of Colorado, Boulder USA
35 University of California, Santa Barbara USA
36 University of British Columbia Canada
37 University of Maryland, College Park USA
38 Utrecht University Netherlands
39 University of Texas, Austin USA
40 University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center USA
41 Pennsylvania State University, University Park USA
42 University of California, Davis USA
43 Vanderbilt University USA
44 University of California, Irvine USA
45 University of Paris 06 France
46 University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh USA
47 University of Southern California USA
48 Rutgers State University, New Brunswick USA
49 University of Manchester UK
50 Karolinska Institute, Stockholm Sweden
51 University of Munich Germany
52 Technical University of Munich Germany
53 University of Florida USA
54 University of Edinburgh UK
55 Australian National University Australia
56 Carnegie Mellon University USA
57 University of Copenhagen Denmark
58 University of Zurich Switzerland
59 Hebrew University, Jerusalem Israel
60 Osaka University Japan
61 McGill University Canada
62 University of Bristol UK
63 University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill USA
64 Uppsala University Sweden
65 Ohio State University, Columbus USA
66 University of Paris 11 France
67 University of Sheffield UK
68 University of Heidelberg Germany
69 University of Oslo Norway
70 Case Western Reserve University USA
71 Moscow State University Russia
72 University of Leiden Netherlands
73 Purdue University, West Lafayette USA
74 University of Helsinki Finland
75 University of Rochester USA
76 University of Melbourne Australia
77 Tohoku University Japan
78 University of Nottingham UK
79 University of Arizona USA
80 Michigan State University USA
81 King's College London UK
82 Boston University USA
83 University of Basel Switzerland
84 Stockholm University Sweden
85 Brown University USA
86 University of Goettingen Germany
87 Rice University USA
88 Texas A&M University, College Station USA
89 Tokyo Institute of Technology Japan
90 University of Birmingham UK
91 University of Utah USA
92 University of Freiburg Germany
93 McMaster University Canada
94 Nagoya University Japan
95 University of Iowa USA
96 University of Strasbourg 1 France
97 Ecole Normale Super Paris France
98 Indiana University, Bloomington USA
99 Arizona State University, Tempe USA
100 University of Rome La Sapienza Italy
<
ABC NBC CBS MSNBC Fox News CNN Larry King Michael Moore
Bill O'Reilly George Bush New York Times Post Daily Daily News
Newsweek Washington Post Wall Street Journal Bill Moyers Chris
Matthews Lou Dobbs AOL Time Warner AT&T CBS Viacom Disney
Rupert Murdoch News Corporation Newsday AAA PBS Newsweek
SA Today The Nation War in Iraq talk.origins David Iain Greig Heaven
and Hell PBS BBC Lou Dobbs Chris Matthews Brian Williams Katie
Couric Charles Gibson White House Evolution Creation Intelligent
Design Extraterrestrials Billy Meier UFOs Hubble News of the World
New England Journal of Medicine Bill Gates Smithsonian Yomiuri
Shimbun Asahi Shimbun Bild Germany The Sun London The View
60 Minutes Oprah Winfrey Rosie O'Donnell Meet the Press Anderson
Cooper Science Biology Pseudoscientists Religion Pope John XXIII
Cancer Republican Las Vegas Evolution Democrat Evolutionists AP
UPI Reuters U.S. News and World Report Fortune 500 OPEC Bill
Maher Exxon Mobil Turkey Killer Sarah Palin The Huffington Post