Middleton Forgeries from IDT.NET, at a Glance

Howard Knight

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
Here is a report that shows the Middleton forgeries that I have
canceled since January 27. Middleton is very clever at thwarting
the cancel bots, so these numbers are but a small fraction of the
actual abuse.

Am I the only one who is noticing this stuff?

Howard

TOTAL POSTS: 17344

TOTAL BI: 17344.000

DATES OF POSTS

These canceled articles were posted between:
Wed Jan 27 02:31:21 1999 (GMT) and Wed Apr 7 00:49:08 1999 (GMT).

SAMPLE HEADERS:

From: TALON DUKELOW <duk...@p53.f630.n5020.z2.FidoNet.ftn>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.bondage
Subject: TK 3rd ToonTickle Emit093.jpg M/F :BedSpread :clam
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 23:05:00 GMT

Subject: Lip locked dykes
From: ALEXA CULLEN <al...@mv.news.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 02:31:21 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.sex.masturbation

Subject: S=C=R=E=W her boobs to the wall
From: TYRON <ty...@news.emanon.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 17:52:29 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.sex.fetish.panties

Subject: How to Save Money getting p*rn.
From: KHIRRA LEWANDOWSKI <khi...@narwijt.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 17:42:52 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.sex.fetish.panties

NNTP-Posting-Host LINES (2545):

Count Host ID
37 ip212.laurel4.md.pub-ip.psi.net
26 ip235.chicago12.il.pub-ip.psi.net
26 ip49.stamford6.ct.pub-ip.psi.net
20 ip80.santa-ana7.ca.pub-ip.psi.net

[2537 lines snipped]

1 ip105.san-francisco25.ca.pub-ip.psi.net
1 ip203.laurel.md.pub-ip.psi.net
1 ipa228.trenton2.nj.pub-ip.psi.net
1 ip42.cincinnati13.oh.pub-ip.psi.net

FROM LINES (17344):

Count From
1 cudworth <li...@dmiqzmq.net>
1 ALEXA CULLEN <al...@mv.news.net>
1 TYRON <ty...@news.emanon.com>
1 KHIRRA LEWANDOWSKI <khi...@narwijt.com>

[17336 lines snipped]

1 Lepeka <le...@p1.f26.n5005.z2.ftn>
1 Shealynn Rosenow <ros...@applogic.wanet.com>
1 Ai <grzes...@p7.f7.n5035.z2.ftn>
1 TALON DUKELOW <duk...@p53.f630.n5020.z2.FidoNet.ftn>

SUBJECT LINES (13719):

Count Subject
34 SDC Serie - join us on DalNet #sdc -
33 Jan 10nd Picture Post. Let me know what you think of these!
31 all 4,000 pic i have some you might not have and missed -
23 **Awesome inexperienced 18yr old VHS movie forsale $20** See

[13711 lines snipped]

1 Re: SI: the Covers - 1968 - A new Catscan - Si_6_JB.jpg
1 Salt & Pepper dykes! - eb&iv-1.jpg
1 ABPEB - mtod0578.jpg - For Kinky (Some Mtod) - Thanks for FS
1 TK 3rd ToonTickle Emit093.jpg M/F :BedSpread :clam

POSTED TO 129 NEWSGROUPS:
alt.binaries.nude.celebrities
alt.binaries.nude.celebrities.female
alt.binaries.nude.celebrities.male
alt.binaries.pictures.bisexuals
alt.binaries.pictures.black.erotic.females
alt.binaries.pictures.erotic.centerfolds
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.amateur
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.amateur.female
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.amateur.male
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.asian-indian
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.bestiality
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.black
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.black.females
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.black.male
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.blondes
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.bondage
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.breasts
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.breasts.small
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.brunette
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.butts
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.cheerleaders
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.close-up
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.facials
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.female
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.female.anal
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.female.toys
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.fetish
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.fetish.diapers
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.fetish.feet
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.fetish.hair
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.fetish.leather
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.gaymen
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.groupsex
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.indian-asian
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.interracial
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.latina
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.lesbians
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.male
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.male.anal
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.oral
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.oriental
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.orientals
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.panties
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.pornstar
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.pornstars
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.redheads
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.schoolgirls
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.spanking
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.tasteless
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.teen
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.teen.d
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.teen.female
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.teen.female.masturbation
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.teen.female.orgasm
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.teen.fuck
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.teen.male
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.teens
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.transvestites
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.uncut
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.urine
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.voyeurism
alt.binaries.pictures.erotics.breasts
alt.binaries.pictures.girlfriend
alt.binaries.pictures.girlfriends
alt.binaries.pictures.girls
alt.binaries.pictures.groupsex
alt.binaries.pictures.horny.nurses
alt.binaries.pictures.lesbians
alt.binaries.pictures.lingerie
alt.binaries.pictures.nude
alt.binaries.pictures.nude.celebrities
alt.binaries.pictures.pantyhose
alt.binaries.pictures.personal
alt.binaries.pictures.sex
alt.binaries.pictures.sex.fetish
alt.binaries.pictures.supermodels
alt.binaries.pictures.tasteless
alt.sex
alt.sex.anal
alt.sex.bestiality
alt.sex.bestiality.pictures
alt.sex.bondage
alt.sex.breast
alt.sex.brothels
alt.sex.cd-rom
alt.sex.enemas
alt.sex.erotica
alt.sex.erotica.market.place
alt.sex.erotica.marketplace
alt.sex.escorts.ads
alt.sex.exhibitionism
alt.sex.fat
alt.sex.femdom
alt.sex.fetish.diapers
alt.sex.fetish.feet
alt.sex.fetish.hair
alt.sex.fetish.orientals
alt.sex.fetish.panties
alt.sex.fetish.tickling
alt.sex.fetish.watersports
alt.sex.fetish.wet-and-messy
alt.sex.first-time
alt.sex.gangbang
alt.sex.girl.watchers
alt.sex.girls
alt.sex.glory-holes.sites
alt.sex.homosexual
alt.sex.magazines
alt.sex.masturbation
alt.sex.masturbation.pictures.female.teen
alt.sex.movies
alt.sex.oral
alt.sex.orgy
alt.sex.phone
alt.sex.pictures
alt.sex.pictures.female
alt.sex.pictures.male
alt.sex.prostitution
alt.sex.services
alt.sex.spanking
alt.sex.stories
alt.sex.stories.bondage
alt.sex.stories.gay
alt.sex.strip-clubs
alt.sex.swingers
alt.sex.voyeurism
alt.sex.wanted
alt.sex.wanted.escorts.ads

ARTICLES CANCELED:

Message-ID BI
<78m5m6$21t$44...@t8bqrov2s2.com> 1.000
<78m7kr$6js$44...@vpyjy2gapy.com> 1.000
<78nrmc$48i$59...@wsb8e6vwwh.com> 1.000
<78nrst$4jm$44...@uee8zgh6d1.com> 1.000

[17336 lines snipped]

<7ee7on$10rq$35...@p124.f23.n5012.z2.ftn> 1.000
<7ee0al$ejb$18...@cisun5000.unil.ch> 1.000
<7ee8s7$lrt$25...@p3.f780.n5030.z2.ftn> 1.000
<7ee3ur$1qb1$18...@p20.f121.n4641.z2.fidonet.ftn> 1.000
Total: 17344.000

-- End of Report --

Jeffery J. Leader

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
how...@connectnet.com (Howard Knight) wrote:
>Am I the only one who is noticing this stuff?

I'm afraid that *.jobs.* has got my attention now...I haven't had time
to check up enough to form an informed opinion. My fuzzy memory is
idt.net was bad, got better, and now occurs in spam disproportionately
often these days. I've read your articles on it and see the problem
but just don't feel I have anything to add right now!

I know you said in another post that IDT wasn't being helpful...are
they ignoring it, or clueless, or what?

Howard Knight

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
Jeffery J. Leader (JeffL...@MindSpring.com) wrote:

: I know you said in another post that IDT wasn't being helpful...are

: they ignoring it, or clueless, or what?

I do not know. They are absolutely silent. No response to the dozens
of complaints that I have sent...just silence. My Call For Discussion
that I posted last night, was also emailed to IDT and its corporate
officers. So far, still silence.

PSI keeps sending me emails saying that accounts are being terminated,
but the forgeries/spam continue day after day. I do not believe that
PSI is lying to me. I think that Middleton is just more clever (and
definitely more determined) than PSI's abuse team.

I'm not sure why the sites that are being forged do not put more
pressure on IDT and PSI. Hell, maybe they are thankful that the
forged path lines keep the turds from ending up on their servers.
However, I have heard rumors that SLURP.NET is getting an extraordinary
number of complaints about this stuff. They are the second site that
is being forged in the Path lines, and are probably being blamed for
the bulk of this abuse.

Howard

wer...@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
quoting how...@connectnet.com (Howard Knight) :

> Here is a report that shows the Middleton forgeries...

> these numbers are but a small fraction of the actual abuse.
> Am I the only one who is noticing this stuff?

Howard, you don't expect normal people to pay attention
to alt.sex.* or alt.binaries.* groups... ?!?
--
-----< "Free Advice and Opinions -- Refunds Available" >-----
It's at your own peril that you take anything I wrote seriously...