What ever happened to Steve Boursy?

Gareth

Jul 3, 2005, 3:58:00 PM7/3/05
Google goes quiet with substantive information on his fate around 2000/2001.
Is he still alive?

Gareth.

Rebecca Ore

Jul 3, 2005, 5:03:27 PM7/3/05
"Gareth" <hotma...@dgareth.spm> writes:

> Google goes quiet with substantive information on his fate around 2000/2001.
> Is he still alive?

I was last in touch with him some time in 2002 or so (after 9/11). He
was happy to have given up Usenet as far as I could tell (he sounded
cheerful).

Perhaps he'd like to be left alone.

--
Rebecca Ore

Sandlot Bully

Jul 4, 2005, 3:31:31 PM7/4/05

A wish easily fulfilled.

I have wondered also what happened to Dimitry Vulis (last clue I saw
he was a VP at a NYC bank and thus probably shunning his
Usenet/Cypherpunks past), irs_agent/Gunter Bërgman, Ricardo Gonzales,
and iMplAnT (or however he captialized it). Sadly, may of Usenet's
gaudiest characters from both side have faded away.

Gareth

Jul 20, 2005, 3:58:02 PM7/20/05

"Rebecca Ore" <ogoen...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Perhaps he has no choice.

I just received some information from Mark Eckenwiler who provided the
following link to the Boston Globe:

http://www.boston.com/globe/search/search_obits.htm?p1=GoToStorySearch_SearchObitArchives

There's a paid for/family placed death notice in there for a Stephen Smith
Boursy published on 24 April 2005.

Gareth.

Rebecca Ore

Jul 20, 2005, 6:31:48 PM7/20/05
"Gareth" <hotma...@dgareth.spm> writes:

> There's a paid for/family placed death notice in there for a Stephen Smith
> Boursy published on 24 April 2005.

Steve said once that there weren't many Boursys out there. He had a
couple of brothers.

Did the announcement say anything about cause of death?

--
Rebecca Ore

Gareth

Jul 21, 2005, 1:00:02 PM7/21/05

"Rebecca Ore" <ogoen...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Someone kindly forwarded me the notice. It says nothing at all about the
cause of death - not even a date of birth for that matter. It just said that
the service was private at the request of the family and named his mother,
late father and brothers: late John Boursy, Eleanor Boursy (mother) and
brothers John Jr (who lives in France), Andrew (who lives in Malborough CT)
and Richard (who lives in New Haven CT) (all with the Boursy surname).

There's a message in alt.fan.speedbump describing the belief that Steve
Boursy killed himself some months ago - no evidence is described though.

Gareth.

Rebecca Ore

Jul 21, 2005, 3:44:47 PM7/21/05
"Gareth" <hotma...@dgareth.spm> writes:

> "Rebecca Ore" <ogoen...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> "Gareth" <hotma...@dgareth.spm> writes:
>>

>>> There's a paid for/family placed death notice in there for a Stephen
>>> Smith
>>> Boursy published on 24 April 2005.
>>
>> Steve said once that there weren't many Boursys out there. He had a
>> couple of brothers.
>>
>> Did the announcement say anything about cause of death?
>
> Someone kindly forwarded me the notice. It says nothing at all about the
> cause of death - not even a date of birth for that matter. It just said that
> the service was private at the request of the family and named his mother,
> late father and brothers: late John Boursy, Eleanor Boursy (mother) and
> brothers John Jr (who lives in France), Andrew (who lives in Malborough CT)
> and Richard (who lives in New Haven CT) (all with the Boursy surname).

Matched what I knew about Steve (and I finally paid to see it). He
told me that his mother lived in MA, west of Boston, and if one of the
brothers was a priest, I believe omitting the surname is traditional.

> There's a message in alt.fan.speedbump describing the belief that Steve
> Boursy killed himself some months ago - no evidence is described though.

The family was strongly Catholic. If Steve did kill himself, that
would explain why the service was private, perhaps. He had mentioned
on his website that he'd been molested by a family member as a child
-- and I tend to believe him. In my dealings with him, he was shy and
rather drily witty in person, and had been a terror on line and in
email (with John Grubor) before he calmed down.

He could change moods over what seemed like almost nothing, and I
sometimes couldn't tell if he was serious or trolling (as when he
threatened to kill Caputo if Caputo "pulled his plug"). For someone
as difficult as he could be, he cared more about other people than
most people who were that aggressively depressed. That compassion, as
misplaced as I found it on occasion (I *don't* feel that sorry for
John Grubor, thanks), was one reason I thought well of him. I told
him before we were friends that I felt like he was stalking me. He
immediately stopped baiting me. I've never had that reaction from
anyone since when I asked them to back off in a public usenet post,
including people who I thought were friends.

Suicide? Yeah, I can imagine that. Or cancer from smoking.

I posted two pictures of him to the Flonk website. Both were taken in
1999 at ReaderCon. <http://www.meow.org.flonk>

I once said that Steve had all he really needed for a basically happy
life, just didn't know how to accept it.

When I first talked to him on the phone, he told me about how he'd
realized the Private Investigator character who'd tricked him into an
attack on Chris Lewis wasn't a good guy. At that point, I hadn't
known anything about the incident, but Steve said that the PI offered
him floor plans of Chris's house and at that point, he realized the PI
expected the worst of him and told the man never to contact him again.

I hate the people who tricked him into that attack. Neither he nor
Lewis deserved that.

Long time ago in Usenet years. As far as I could tell, he had a
painful life and wasn't willing to walk away from the pain.

But most people like that don't care about other people, and Steve did.

--
Rebecca Ore

Mark Eckenwiler

Jul 22, 2005, 9:17:39 AM7/22/05
In <m2pstcv...@rebecca-ores-emac.local>, ogoen...@verizon.net writes:

>"Gareth" <hotma...@dgareth.spm> writes:
>
>>> Did the announcement say anything about cause of death?
>>
>> Someone kindly forwarded me the notice. It says nothing at all about the
>> cause of death - not even a date of birth for that matter. It just said that
>> the service was private at the request of the family and named his mother,
>> late father and brothers: late John Boursy, Eleanor Boursy (mother) and
>> brothers John Jr (who lives in France), Andrew (who lives in Malborough CT)
>> and Richard (who lives in New Haven CT) (all with the Boursy surname).
>
>Matched what I knew about Steve (and I finally paid to see it). He
>told me that his mother lived in MA, west of Boston, and if one of the
>brothers was a priest, I believe omitting the surname is traditional.

One other data point: one Richard Boursy, originally from suburban
Boston, was a college classmate of mine, and bears a striking
resemblance to the photos of SB I've seen. As of our last reunion
report (2002), he lived in New Haven.

--
Sold by weight, not by volume.
Some settling of contents may have occurred during shipment and handling.

Mark Eckenwiler eck@@@panix.com

Rebecca Ore

Jul 22, 2005, 10:44:23 AM7/22/05
eckSUR...@DESPAMpanix.com (Mark Eckenwiler) writes:

> In <m2pstcv...@rebecca-ores-emac.local>, ogoen...@verizon.net writes:
>>
>>Matched what I knew about Steve (and I finally paid to see it). He
>>told me that his mother lived in MA, west of Boston, and if one of the
>>brothers was a priest, I believe omitting the surname is traditional.
>
> One other data point: one Richard Boursy, originally from suburban
> Boston, was a college classmate of mine, and bears a striking
> resemblance to the photos of SB I've seen. As of our last reunion
> report (2002), he lived in New Haven.

I found a post that sounds like Steve, from Boston, posted in March
this year, signed Stephen Boursy. The style and the attitude is so
familiar. <wry grin>

From: "Stephen Boursy" <bou...@rcn.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.mozilla
Subject: Lack of Support
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 05:04:28 -0500

<Reformatted, snips of other posting headers and path>

I use Firefox as my default browser and Thunderbird as my default email
client (right now I'm using Outlook Express instead of Agent for usenet as I
just got a new
PC and haven't installed the software).

The only problem I really have with Mozilla products is that there's no
convenient way to notify them of problems or ask questions. Knowledge
bases, etc. don't cut it--there is no substitute for human interaction. Of
course you won't get that with many other products as well but it would be
nice if Mozilla would put on a human face and encourage rather than
discourage such interaction. They do after all represent something
different and less greedy.

For example I went to PC-Cillin after reading reviews of their virus
software and they offer a free scan online but it only works with the
Microdollars browser. There was no email address to report this to at
Mozilla. When I wrote to the PC_cillin folks they said they don't support
Firefox and you'd get no browser protection if you bought their
product--couldn't report that either.

Not a complaint really--just a source of disappointment.

Steve

Whatever Steve contributed to the bad old days of 1996 (before my
time), he also contributed in 1998 and 1999 to bringing people
together who had been demonizing each other. While this group is
still hopelessly troll invaded, at least people aren't trying to put
each other in jail anymore and the hostility level is way down. The
few admins who still post here don't react to the various theatrics.

Steve said once that "I hope we all would have done things differently if
we could do them over again."

--
Rebecca Ore

evetS

Jul 22, 2005, 1:33:48 PM7/22/05
Steve has definately died. He committed suicide. I didn't know him
during his Usenet days, I knew him after that. He was a systems
administrator for the Department of Mental Retardation. I started
dealing with him because he was having issues with him relocating his
job from Waltham to Boston. At first he was very hostile towards me and
was accusing me of harassment and being insensitive to his mental
illness. That's when i did a Google search and found a lot of
information on him during his Usenet days.

Once he realized that i was trying to help he very easy to deal with
and i thought he was going to be all right. His death came out of no
where, I was on vacation in April when i got the call. Apparently he
had been talking about killing himself for years.

I felt i should try to let anyone that still used the Groups know what
happened.

Gareth

Jul 22, 2005, 2:43:34 PM7/22/05

"Rebecca Ore" <ogoen...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Maybe your comments are fair and it does worry me to judge someone harshly -
perhaps especially someone who has been driven to take their own life.

Steve crossed boundaries in ways that could cause people discomfort and even
personal anxiety. His behaviour could be perceived as malicious and
calculated to cause distress or just mild discomfort. There were, for
example, threatened complaints to employers about work internet/Usenet
access. He behaviour seemed to be motivated by a fanaticism that was
designed to reach beyond Usenet in to a person's real life: to tweak their
nipples more than to bash their head perhaps but still to make his presence
felt.

My own limited personal experience of Steve involved me being on the
receiving end of unwanted emails in such a nuanced way that I can't - as
much as I try - actually remember the details of what he did (it was quite a
few years ago). Iirc Steve sent me a number of (unwanted) emails containing
text porn stories or html porn links cut and pasted on to the end of 1 or 2
lines of text. Abuse complaints went unanswered and, again iirc, Steve may
have used disposable email accounts (not sure about this). I actually did
very little to deserve this mild "attack" - I merely naively crossed Steve
Boursy before I knew about his reputation.

The odd thing was that when I asked Steve to stop (the ability to make the
request hadn't occurred to me at first) he did stop immediately - he sent me
a very short email consisting of a few words and ending with an exclamation
mark explaining that he wouldn't send any more. I never heard from him
again. It's interesting that he also responded to your implicit request to
stop stalking him. I also wasn't aware that Steve Boursy had, after a
fashion, managed to rehabilitate his reputation (to an extent at least).

It's of course tragic when (almost) anyone takes their own life. In Steve
Boursy's case - and despite the fact I never knew him personally - I
actually feel quite sad. Strange really. My suspicion is that at the end of
the day and when all the cross words are put in to rightful perspective the
world is probably a slightly better place if it contains people like Steve
Boursy.

Perhaps you could publish (to a website) some of your email correspondence
with Steve Boursy?

Gareth.

Howard Knight

Jul 22, 2005, 4:55:11 PM7/22/05
Gareth (hotma...@dgareth.spm) wrote:
: It's of course tragic when (almost) anyone takes their own life. In Steve
: Boursy's case - and despite the fact I never knew him personally - I
: actually feel quite sad. Strange really. My suspicion is that at the end of
: the day and when all the cross words are put in to rightful perspective the
: world is probably a slightly better place if it contains people like Steve
: Boursy.

I feel sad too, in a strange sorta way. Steve attacked me a few times
on the newsgroups, but I never took it personally. He attacked all the
CABALites (tinc). Before he left Usenet, though, my dealings with him
were quite copacetic. Like him or not, he is, and ever will be, a
Usenet legend. Bye Steve.....

Howard

Rebecca Ore

Jul 22, 2005, 6:26:32 PM7/22/05
"evetS" <bor...@hotmail.com> writes:

> Steve has definately died. He committed suicide. I didn't know him
> during his Usenet days, I knew him after that. He was a systems
> administrator for the Department of Mental Retardation. I started
> dealing with him because he was having issues with him relocating his
> job from Waltham to Boston. At first he was very hostile towards me and
> was accusing me of harassment and being insensitive to his mental
> illness. That's when i did a Google search and found a lot of
> information on him during his Usenet days.

Steve sometimes came across as paranoid, but would respond pretty well
to kindness and could admit, at least about some people and in some
cases, when he was wrong.

> Once he realized that i was trying to help he very easy to deal with
> and i thought he was going to be all right. His death came out of no
> where, I was on vacation in April when i got the call. Apparently he
> had been talking about killing himself for years.

If you were one of Steve's bullet catchers, he was eternally grateful
and pretty honorable about his dealings with you.

> I felt i should try to let anyone that still used the Groups know what
> happened.

The people who use the various groups created when Steve was active on
line weren't necessarily Steve's friends.

I'm sorry Steve felt he couldn't go on.

--
Rebecca Ore

Rebecca Ore

Jul 22, 2005, 6:56:11 PM7/22/05
"Gareth" <hotma...@dgareth.spm> writes:

> The odd thing was that when I asked Steve to stop (the ability to make the
> request hadn't occurred to me at first) he did stop immediately - he sent me
> a very short email consisting of a few words and ending with an exclamation
> mark explaining that he wouldn't send any more. I never heard from him
> again. It's interesting that he also responded to your implicit request to
> stop stalking him. I also wasn't aware that Steve Boursy had, after a
> fashion, managed to rehabilitate his reputation (to an extent at least).

Yeah, Steve responded to direct requests like that.

Steve had a double whammy of having a biologically fragile personality
combined with having been abused and apparently told to shut up about
it.

I think it surprised him when people told him he'd scared them or hurt
them.

> It's of course tragic when (almost) anyone takes their own life. In Steve
> Boursy's case - and despite the fact I never knew him personally - I
> actually feel quite sad. Strange really. My suspicion is that at the end of
> the day and when all the cross words are put in to rightful perspective the
> world is probably a slightly better place if it contains people like Steve
> Boursy.

He cared about not shutting people up even if they were weird or
insane. There's something inherently very humane about that. As
annoying as those people can be to others, they are considerable more
problem to themselves.

> Perhaps you could publish (to a website) some of your email correspondence
> with Steve Boursy?

No.

I deleted most of Steve's early email to me. Once someone went from being a
Project to being a net acquaintence or friend, I deleted all
the previous correspondence. The Projects knew who I was sharing
their mail with (some of those people may still have copies).

I'd like to thank various people for advice and emotional support when
I was starting contacts with some of the Other Guys. They know who
they are.

--
Rebecca Ore

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mark Ferguson

Jul 22, 2005, 11:53:33 PM7/22/05
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:57:22 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:26:32 -0400, Rebecca Ore
><ogoen...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>"evetS" <bor...@hotmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> Steve has definately died. He committed suicide. I didn't know him
>>> during his Usenet days, I knew him after that. He was a systems
>>> administrator for the Department of Mental Retardation. I started
>>> dealing with him because he was having issues with him relocating his
>>> job from Waltham to Boston. At first he was very hostile towards me and
>>> was accusing me of harassment and being insensitive to his mental
>>> illness. That's when i did a Google search and found a lot of
>>> information on him during his Usenet days.
>>

>>Steve sometimes came across as paranoid, but would respond pretty well
>>to kindness and could admit, at least about some people and in some
>>cases, when he was wrong.
>>

>Steve was a kook and a fool. Not unlike you. I won't miss him. I
>won't miss you when you finally croak.

You should learn to shut the fuck up Gary. If you weren't such a punk
as bitch and so abusive towards all I would pretty much leave you
alone.

Your continued abuse of others just brings out the best in me there
ole man. I am up for as many rounds as you think you can handle dog.

--
Mark
Honesty, valued in others except when they are honest about you.

Mark Ferguson

Jul 22, 2005, 11:55:24 PM7/22/05
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:58:50 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:56:11 -0400, Rebecca Ore
><ogoen...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

>>He cared about not shutting people up even if they were weird or
>>insane.
>

>Right. That's why he continuously complained to our abuse address when
>people said things he didn't like.

Databasix has a solid reputation for allowing abuse of others just not
abuse of the net, except for your actions. You allowed yourself quite
a wide margin for that. Do you still allow yourself to be abusive
towards the net?

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)

Jul 23, 2005, 5:12:48 AM7/23/05
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:57:22 -0400, Gary L Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

[...]

>>Steve sometimes came across as paranoid, but would respond pretty well
>>to kindness and could admit, at least about some people and in some
>>cases, when he was wrong.
>>

> Steve was a kook and a fool. Not unlike you. I won't miss him. I
> won't miss you when you finally croak.

Your behavour in this mannor is beneath contempt.

http://dformosa.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.
Free the Memes.

Adie

Jul 23, 2005, 5:32:22 AM7/23/05
Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:26:32 -0400, Rebecca Ore
> <ogoen...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>"evetS" <bor...@hotmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> Steve has definately died. He committed suicide. I didn't know him
>>> during his Usenet days, I knew him after that. He was a systems
>>> administrator for the Department of Mental Retardation. I started
>>> dealing with him because he was having issues with him relocating his
>>> job from Waltham to Boston. At first he was very hostile towards me and
>>> was accusing me of harassment and being insensitive to his mental
>>> illness. That's when i did a Google search and found a lot of
>>> information on him during his Usenet days.
>>

>>Steve sometimes came across as paranoid, but would respond pretty well
>>to kindness and could admit, at least about some people and in some
>>cases, when he was wrong.
>>

> Steve was a kook and a fool. Not unlike you. I won't miss him. I
> won't miss you when you finally croak.

You old charmer.

--

"Insults to the Gods are the affairs of the Gods" - Emperor Tiberius

dvus

Jul 23, 2005, 9:13:49 AM7/23/05

Looking for a boyfriend, are we?

--
dvus

Adie

Jul 23, 2005, 10:37:46 AM7/23/05
dvus wrote:

Put it like this; I wouldn't climb over your mum to get to Gary.

But then, I doubt I could climb over your mum.

Brian Mailman

Jul 23, 2005, 12:25:01 PM7/23/05
David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:57:22 -0400, Gary L Burnore
> <gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>>Steve sometimes came across as paranoid, but would respond pretty well
>>>to kindness and could admit, at least about some people and in some
>>>cases, when he was wrong.
>>>

>> Steve was a kook and a fool. Not unlike you. I won't miss him. I
>> won't miss you when you finally croak.
>
> Your behavour in this mannor is beneath contempt.

Judith Martin would use this as an example of how manners have nothing
to do with honesty.

B/

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mark Ferguson

Jul 23, 2005, 12:56:26 PM7/23/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:24:40 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:53:33 -0700, Mark Ferguson <ad...@whew.com>

>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:57:22 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
>><gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>>>Steve was a kook and a fool. Not unlike you. I won't miss him. I
>>>won't miss you when you finally croak.
>>
>>You should learn to shut the fuck up Gary.
>

>You should try to make me, pedobitch.

The pedo bitch of course would be the one of us that has been
convicted of baby rape.... Of course that is you.

Anything else you need help with kiddie diddler?

Mark Ferguson

Jul 23, 2005, 12:56:59 PM7/23/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:25:00 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:12:48 GMT, "David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)"
><dfor...@dformosa.zeta.org.au> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:57:22 -0400, Gary L Burnore
>><gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:
>>
>>[...]
>>>>

>>> Steve was a kook and a fool. Not unlike you. I won't miss him. I
>>> won't miss you when you finally croak.
>>
>>Your behavour in this mannor is beneath contempt.
>

>Telling the truth, that's all.

Is that like when you plead no contest to baby rape?

Mark Ferguson

Jul 23, 2005, 1:03:30 PM7/23/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 12:25:59 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:55:24 -0700, Mark Ferguson <ad...@whew.com>

>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 19:58:50 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
>><gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>>>Right. That's why he continuously complained to our abuse address when
>>>people said things he didn't like.
>>
>>Databasix has a solid reputation for allowing abuse of others just not
>>abuse of the net,
>

>And yet you still can't provide ANY examples of abuse of the net from
>DataBasix. Typical.

Yes, typical databasix bullshit.

can't != didn't
Gary L. Burnore != man
Gary L. Burnore == Convicted child molester

Gary "Larry the Luzer" Burnore

Every time you use fake newsgroups it is abuse, everytime you
crosspost to irrelevent newsgroups it is abuse. You are just so used
to it that you do it without a thought. Of course that is how you
lead your life, without a thought for any other.

Did you think how a little girl would be affected before you did her?
Of course you didn't. You wanted to do her and that was all you could
think of.

Typical and normal behavior for kiddie diddlers like you.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rob

Jul 23, 2005, 4:55:13 PM7/23/05

You're just such the tough guy, Ferguson.

Mark Ferguson

Jul 23, 2005, 5:00:27 PM7/23/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:11:02 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>>The pedo bitch of course would be the one of us that has been

>>convicted of baby rape..... Of course that is you.

>>Anything else you need help with kiddie diddler?
>

>Admission you were convicted of rapin babies noted.

Would me lying about being convicted of baby rape make you feel better
Gary? Would you feel better if I said everybody was a convicted kiddy
diddler?

Do you need this to console yourself with your baby raping past?

--
Mark
I am strong like kitten.

Mark Ferguson

Jul 23, 2005, 5:02:18 PM7/23/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:55:13 -0400, Rob <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

Deleted

>You're just such the tough guy, Ferguson.

True, but you're not. I mean how much balls does it take to post from
an anonymous tool? You are a tool aren't you.

Fuck off until your balls drop and you become a man or woman which
ever the case may be.

Mark Ferguson

Jul 23, 2005, 5:03:49 PM7/23/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:11:43 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>>Is that like when you plead no contest to baby rape?
>

>Your projection noted, pedobitch.

So you are trying to say you never plead no contest to child
molesting, which in real life included sexual intercourse whith an
underage girl?

Gareth

Jul 23, 2005, 5:02:30 PM7/23/05

> "Gareth" <hotma...@dgareth.spm> writes:

>> It's of course tragic when (almost) anyone takes their own life. In Steve
>> Boursy's case - and despite the fact I never knew him personally - I
>> actually feel quite sad. Strange really. My suspicion is that at the end
>> of
>> the day and when all the cross words are put in to rightful perspective
>> the
>> world is probably a slightly better place if it contains people like
>> Steve
>> Boursy.
>

> He cared about not shutting people up even if they were weird or
> insane. There's something inherently very humane about that. As
> annoying as those people can be to others, they are considerable more
> problem to themselves.

I don't know - I think people are, in general, more messy and less rule
driven than any simple character definition allows for: I'm not convinced
that there's any public evidence from the mid/late 90s that Steve cared
about not shutting people up - the defining aspect of almost all his
contributions was has complete inability to accept that people did not agree
with him. Maybe he merely personified a tendency inherent in Usenet (for
many people) to post without reflection or responsibility. But maybe the dry
whit you refer to performed the same function in real life.

But even this generalisation doesn't do justice to what was an obviously
complex and troubled man who ultimately was unable to manage his own
thoughts and feelings. It is sad and probably even tragic.

evetS has posted some very interesting information that gives a hint of the
depth of Steve Boursy's troubled life.

I can't help thinking that it would be good, given the huge impression that
Steve Boursy unarguably made, for someone to provide examples via some sort
of web page of respectful details of private correspondence. The thing that
surprises me is that most of the posts I've read (and most of the people
I've spoken to) are genuinely surprised and at least somewhat saddened by
the death of Steve. It's surprising because most people had contact with
Steve only via tense posts or vexatious unwanted email exchanges. I think
reactions to Steve's death/suicide in some ways provide evidence based
material for faith in human nature.

As someone else has said, like it or not, he was and forever will be an
Usenet legend.

Gareth.

Mark Ferguson

Jul 23, 2005, 5:10:36 PM7/23/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:15:15 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

Typical last resort of an abusive fuck wad removed:

alt.pedobitch.mark-ferguson,alt.abusive-isps.whew.com

>>>And yet you still can't provide ANY examples of abuse of the net from
>>>DataBasix. Typical.
>>
>>Yes, typical databasix bullshit.
>>
>>can't != didn't
>

>You didn't and you can't. DataBasix does not allow net abuse.

You are a walking fucking program for net abuse you dumb fucking
inbred child molesting fuck wit.

> We're
>not on a single spam report.

Abuse of the net is not limited to spam reports you inbred dick head.

> We don't allow forgeries like you do and
>we certainly don't allow people to try to hack into other's systems.

Not everything is limited to hacking [You mean cracking] and spamming
fuck tard.

>>Gary L. Burnore != man
>

>More of a man than you'll ever be, pedobitch.

Real men don't do little girls Gary.

>>Every time you use fake newsgroups it is abuse,
>

>No, it's not and it's certainly not net abuse, pedobitch.

Yes it is my self confessed kiddie diddler.

>>everytime you crosspost to irrelevent newsgroups it is abuse.
>

>No, it's not and it's certainly not net abuse, pedobitch.

Yes, it is my self confessed kiddie diddler.

>[snip the remainder of pedobitches post]

Put back.

>>Gary L. Burnore == Convicted child molester
>>
>>Gary "Larry the Luzer" Burnore

>Pathetic little whiner,

Seems you are the whiner pedoboy.

jet

Jul 23, 2005, 6:08:50 PM7/23/05
In article <42e2b023$0$89040$ed2e...@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net>, "Gareth" <hotma...@dgareth.spm> wrote:

> "Rebecca Ore" <ogoen...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> evetS has posted some very interesting information that gives a hint of the

> depth of Steve Boursy's troubled life.
>
> I can't help thinking that it would be good, given the huge impression that
> Steve Boursy unarguably made, for someone to provide examples via some sort
> of web page of respectful details of private correspondence.

Has it occurred to either you or Rebecca that Steve didn't broadcast
details about his private life (like whether he was abused), because
they were private? I realize Gary was raised by water voles but, I'd
expect you and Rebecca to know better.

--

galadriel at buzzing-bumblebee dot com
ich bin ein meower

If you choose to dehumanize people, you shouldn't
expect them to behave like humans. -Russ Allbery

Adie

Jul 23, 2005, 6:13:00 PM7/23/05
jet wrote:

> In article <42e2b023$0$89040$ed2e...@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net>, "Gareth" <hotma...@dgareth.spm> wrote:
>>
>> "Rebecca Ore" <ogoen...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>> evetS has posted some very interesting information that gives a hint of the
>> depth of Steve Boursy's troubled life.
>>
>> I can't help thinking that it would be good, given the huge impression that
>> Steve Boursy unarguably made, for someone to provide examples via some sort
>> of web page of respectful details of private correspondence.
>
> Has it occurred to either you or Rebecca that Steve didn't broadcast
> details about his private life (like whether he was abused), because
> they were private? I realize Gary was raised by water voles but, I'd
> expect you and Rebecca to know better.

It's a Usenet Obit, you cannot Out the dead.

Gareth

Jul 23, 2005, 6:29:45 PM7/23/05

"jet" <j...@untool.net> wrote in message

> In article <42e2b023$0$89040$ed2e...@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net>,
> "Gareth" <hotma...@dgareth.spm> wrote:
>>
>> "Rebecca Ore" <ogoen...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
>> evetS has posted some very interesting information that gives a hint of
>> the
>> depth of Steve Boursy's troubled life.
>>
>> I can't help thinking that it would be good, given the huge impression
>> that
>> Steve Boursy unarguably made, for someone to provide examples via some
>> sort
>> of web page of respectful details of private correspondence.
>
> Has it occurred to either you or Rebecca that Steve didn't broadcast
> details about his private life (like whether he was abused), because
> they were private? I realize Gary was raised by water voles but, I'd
> expect you and Rebecca to know better.

I wasn't talking about private and intimate details and perhaps I didn't
describe the point well. I meant to suggest, hopefully in a respectful way,
after information that presented Steve Boursy beyond the experience of many
people who crossed him.

But you're quite right - even that is at best a stupid suggestion and to be
honest I wish I hadn't suggested it.

Btw though there were, apparently, public mentions by Steve of some of his
terrible experiences and I think Rebecca Ore was merely referring to Steve
Boursy's own words in repeating those experiences.

Anyway, that's enough from me.

Gareth.

Rebecca Ore

Jul 23, 2005, 6:31:43 PM7/23/05
"Gareth" <hotma...@dgareth.spm> writes:

> I'm not convinced
> that there's any public evidence from the mid/late 90s that Steve cared
> about not shutting people up - the defining aspect of almost all his
> contributions was has complete inability to accept that people did not agree
> with him. Maybe he merely personified a tendency inherent in Usenet (for
> many people) to post without reflection or responsibility. But maybe the dry
> whit you refer to performed the same function in real life.

I think Steve was one of those people who got triggered at certain
converstional speeds. I do myself though less toxically (I hope) than
he did. He could answer hostile comments on his web site much more
graciously than he could do the same with Usenet back and forth. More
time for reflection? Less chance for threads to develop? When he was
really triggered, he could completely lose it, but the circumstances
of his being triggered tended to be the wrong combination of personal
events in RL and net hassles.

> But even this generalisation doesn't do justice to what was an obviously
> complex and troubled man who ultimately was unable to manage his own
> thoughts and feelings. It is sad and probably even tragic.

I think on an average day, Steve probably did okay. He just couldn't
handle two bad things happening at once.

> evetS has posted some very interesting information that gives a hint of the
> depth of Steve Boursy's troubled life.

I've had John Grubor pretend to be his son in email to me to find out
what I really thought about him. I'd like to talk to evetS.

> I can't help thinking that it would be good, given the huge impression that
> Steve Boursy unarguably made, for someone to provide examples via some sort
> of web page of respectful details of private correspondence.

It just ain't there. I had a briefing book on the 1999 ReaderCon, but
tossed that (recently, I think) and now just have the notes on the
piracy panel and prep for that. My biggest issues in dealing with
Steve were figuring out how serious he was about some of the things he
said. Talking to him on the phone, talking to him at ReaderCon gave
me a much better sense of him than any email. The voice was a
surprise. I'd expected some sort of high pitched squeaky voice -- he
had lower voice, baritone.

We tried to get Chris Lewis to join us in Boston -- and at that time,
I didn't realize how much damage he'd done to Chris. Nor had Chris
realized how much Steve's baiters had provoked situations that dragged
Chris into them (one set of email exchanges was figuring out the
canned spam on Boursy's door steps incident). Chris seemed to me to
have realized how provoking Hannigan could be when Hannigan went after
Burnore. Boursy seemed to find some satisfaction in hearing about
that (by phone, if I remember correctly). Steve never wanted to come
to any understanding with Jan Isley or Peter da Silva, seemed to
always hold a grudge there, but did want to work thing out with Chris
for some reason. I have my ideas about what the reason was, but don't
know for sure.

>The thing that
> surprises me is that most of the posts I've read (and most of the people
> I've spoken to) are genuinely surprised and at least somewhat saddened by
> the death of Steve. It's surprising because most people had contact with
> Steve only via tense posts or vexatious unwanted email exchanges. I think
> reactions to Steve's death/suicide in some ways provide evidence based
> material for faith in human nature.

Most of us know how despairing someone would have to be to commit
suicide in otherwise good health. And Steve worked toward
reconciliations with some of the people he'd been most vexatious
toward.

Steve's first email with me was when he and John Grubor came to
propose that Steve and I do porn videos.

I'm not surprised that Steve killed himself, but hope that between
1999 and April 2005, he got some fun and joy out of life. He was
capable of surprising generosity; he was also capable of completely
losing his judgment under stress.

As far as I could tell, he tried to get first rate treatment for the
depression and felt that he'd turned the anger about the molestation
into a determination to deal with future bullies. Unfortunately, his
judgment about certain aspects of Usenet life was not always reliable
-- and I suspect that some of his friends talked him into more extreme
things than he would have done on his own.

(Some of this from memories of a phone call, some from what I remember
about email).

> As someone else has said, like it or not, he was and forever will be an
> Usenet legend.

I thought about asking people to take the sites down, but, sheesh,
they're not going to hurt him now.

I don't even expect that this won't happen again. Some people can't
resist trying to verbally harass if their target is bleeding in
public.

And that's an illness, too.

--
Rebecca Ore

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rebecca Ore

Jul 23, 2005, 7:39:07 PM7/23/05
j...@untool.net (jet) writes:

> Has it occurred to either you or Rebecca that Steve didn't broadcast
> details about his private life (like whether he was abused), because
> they were private? I realize Gary was raised by water voles but, I'd
> expect you and Rebecca to know better.

If any of this can stop people from going after another person whose
past made them broken, then I'd think Steve would have put it on his
web page, *just like he did*.

Steve discussed the abuse on his web site (www.churchstate in the
comments and replies section, if anyone has an archive of that).

If you believe that victims of abuse should shut the fuck up, never
talk about what happened to them, at least not outside a therapeutic
setting, then that's your choice, but it wasn't Steve's.

--
Rebecca Ore

Brian Mailman

Jul 23, 2005, 7:59:30 PM7/23/05
Adie wrote:

> It's a Usenet Obit, you cannot Out the dead.

Yeah, but aren't obits supposed to be about the deceased and not How The
Deceased Knew Me?

B/

Rebecca Ore

Jul 23, 2005, 8:12:57 PM7/23/05
"Gareth" <hotma...@dgareth.spm> writes:

> I wasn't talking about private and intimate details and perhaps I didn't
> describe the point well. I meant to suggest, hopefully in a respectful way,
> after information that presented Steve Boursy beyond the experience of many
> people who crossed him.

I'm willing to talk about my impressions of Steve and what I remember
of his web sites, some of his posts, the expression on his face when I
told him that Ellen Holmes told me how offended SP was by the
profanity in the Hacks List Circle. I would have liked to have seen
the expression on my face when Steve told me that anyone who opposed
him was Cabal. And then "We don't hate Chris Lewis anymore, except
for John. John would take a punch at him." I think I was smiling then.

He said of Usenet that it gave him very high up times and very low
times, and in the end, too much of the low.

...First
Bunny died, then John Latouche,
then Jackson Pollock. But is the
earth as full as life was full, of them?

Frank O'Hara, "A Step Away from Them."

When Doug Mackall died, I send Steve a letter Doug had written me
about his impressions of Steve. Doug said basically that while he
disagreed with Steve on many things, he'd come to see him as a
basically honest man.

Steve wanted an account on Sexzilla, but I didn't encourage Doug to
offer him one until some details were in place (can't remember what
they were now). Doug took flak for some of Steve's posting into
Milwaukee General, but for once, Steve and his news master parted on
civil terms over a basic disagreement rather than have the thing turn
ugly.

And I remember a day when the Milwaukee general bot was down and Steve
figured it out but didn't take advantage of it, just make sure that
people knew he knew.

Then there was his exchange with Ellen Holmes, in Usenet, over the
difficulties of merging households of cats.

--
Rebecca Ore

Message has been deleted

evetS

Jul 23, 2005, 8:48:45 PM7/23/05
Rebecca i saw a post that you wanted to talk to me. email me at
whatabo...@hotmail.com and we can set something up. i guess you
can tell by the email address that i had used this when i was trying to
find info on him while he was alive

Mark Ferguson

Jul 23, 2005, 11:36:16 PM7/23/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:21:45 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:00:27 -0700, Mark Ferguson <ad...@whew.com>
>wrote:
>

>That you admit it is good for you. If you want to lie about it now,
>that' be your business.

English is just another thing you suck at isn't Gary? Note the
question mark... means it is a question not a statement of fact.

You are a convicted child molester. Note the perios and not a
question mark... means statement of fact and not a question.

Need anything else explained to you?

Mark Ferguson

Jul 23, 2005, 11:38:03 PM7/23/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:25:00 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:03:49 -0700, Mark Ferguson <ad...@whew.com>
>wrote:
>

>I have never had sexual intercourse with an underage girl and have
>never plead guilty or no contest to such a crime. Said crime would be
>a felony, pedobitch. That I'm not a felon proves you're lying yet
>again.

What was it you did to the child Gary, you know the truth for once.
And what was it you plead guilty to, the truth again Gary.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mark Ferguson

Jul 23, 2005, 11:53:24 PM7/23/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:28:22 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:10:36 -0700, Mark Ferguson <ad...@whew.com>
>wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:15:15 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
>><gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:
>>

>>Typical last resort of an abusive fuck wad removed:
>>
>>alt.pedobitch.mark-ferguson,alt.abusive-isps.whew.com

>>>You didn't and you can't. DataBasix does not allow net abuse.
>>
>>You are a walking fucking program for net abuse you dumb fucking
>>inbred child molesting fuck wit.
>

>Says a baby raping pedofuckstain like you. Big deal. It ain't true.

The difference between my credibility and your credibility is of
course I never went to court for child molesting and you of course
did.

You just call everybody a pedo where as I call you a pedo because you
plead guilty to it.

>>> We're
>>>not on a single spam report.
>>
>>Abuse of the net is not limited to spam reports you inbred dick head.
>

>There has been no abuse of the net from DataBasix. Feel free to try
>to prove otherwise, pedobitch.

One of your post in this thread Gary. The fact you discount it means
you simply do not have the ability to reason and to think.

>>> We don't allow forgeries like you do and
>>>we certainly don't allow people to try to hack into other's systems.
>>
>>Not everything is limited to hacking [You mean cracking] and spamming
>>fuck tard.
>

>DataBasix doesn't allow net abuse. There has been no net-abuse from
>DataBasix, pedobitch.

No Gary, it was you that was arraigned and it was you that plead
guilty not me. This makes you the pedo not me. I know that you
contiunually call others pedos and this is like the boy calling wolf,
or is it the little girl's mother calling the police on you, I forget
which.

> You keep _claiming_ otherwise and yet you still
>can't provide anything to back up your claim.

Your post in here is net abuse. You try and deny it but it is. You
cross post to irrelevent groups and try and say that is not net abuse.

>>>More of a man than you'll ever be, pedobitch.
>>
>>Real men don't do little girls Gary.
>

>Exactly, pedobitch. I don't do little girls.

hat is not what court records say pedophile. Can you find any such
records for me Gary?

>>>No, it's not and it's certainly not net abuse, pedobitch.
>>
>>Yes it is my self confessed kiddie diddler.
>

>You confess to kiddie diddler and you say it's net abuse? You are
>certainly confused.

The more you deny your past the more you lose credibility, geez, what
am I saying. You, a convicted sex offender for doing a kid doesn't
have any credibility.

>>>No, it's not and it's certainly not net abuse, pedobitch.
>>
>>Yes, it is my self confessed kiddie diddler.
>

>Yes, you're a self confsessed kiddie diddler. But you still haven't
>proven any net abuse has eminated from DataBasix.

>[snip the remainder of pedobitches post]
>
>>Put back.
>
>>>Gary L. Burnore == Convicted child molester
>>>
>>>Gary "Larry the Luzer" Burnore

You are the net abuse pedophile. You do nothing but abuse others,
call them pedos, crosspost your arguments into non-related newsgroups.

You are a net abuser and a child abuser.

>Whine some more, pedobitch.

Not whining at all my self-confessed kiddie diddler.

Mark Ferguson

Jul 23, 2005, 11:57:20 PM7/23/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 19:30:03 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:31:43 -0400, Rebecca Ore
><ogoen...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>"Gareth" <hotma...@dgareth.spm> writes:

Snipped....

>>> Maybe he merely personified a tendency inherent in Usenet (for
>>> many people) to post without reflection or responsibility.

Snipped....

>>I think
>
>No, actually, you don't.

I know, the above paragraph fit you Gary. Without a though nor a
care.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 12:27:48 AM7/24/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:39:44 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>>English[SLAP]
>
>Stfu, pedobitch.

Ah the issue with the English language and your past prediliction for
little girls is always on your back just like a monkey.

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 12:28:13 AM7/24/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:40:26 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>>And what was it you plead guilty to, the truth again Gary.
>

>I didn't plead guilty to anything, pedobitch.

Not what the court records I saw posted said.

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 12:29:25 AM7/24/05
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 00:04:06 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>>The difference between my credibility and your credibility is of
>>course I never went to court for child molesting and you of course
>>did.
>

>Stop trying to justify your actions, pedobitch.

Justfy what my self-confessed pedophile?

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 12:30:18 AM7/24/05
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 00:04:47 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>>Snipped....
>
>The best way to read your posts, pedobitch.

The best way for you to be in society my self-confessed pedophile.

jet

Jul 24, 2005, 3:50:46 AM7/24/05
In article <m2mzod9...@rebecca-ores-emac.local>, Rebecca Ore <ogoen...@verizon.net> wrote:
> j...@untool.net (jet) writes:
>
> > Has it occurred to either you or Rebecca that Steve didn't broadcast
> > details about his private life (like whether he was abused), because
> > they were private? I realize Gary was raised by water voles but, I'd
> > expect you and Rebecca to know better.
>

> If any of this can stop people from going after another person whose
> past made them broken, then I'd think Steve would have put it on his
> web page, *just like he did*.

and it didn't stop a thing, anymore than anything you did has.

> Steve discussed the abuse on his web site (www.churchstate in the
> comments and replies section, if anyone has an archive of that).
>
> If you believe that victims of abuse should shut the fuck up, never

Don't even try to set up that strawman. I believe victims of abuse should
never talk to someone like you, who invariably makes any such discussion
all about you.

> talk about what happened to them, at least not outside a therapeutic
> setting, then that's your choice, but it wasn't Steve's.

No, I believe -you- should shut the fuck up about it. You Are Not Steve
and it's none of your fucking business to translate him into Rebecca
Speak and present it as truth. What he wrote speaks for itself, without
your speculation and guesses. You're not a shrink and you're barely able
to function on your own. Just once, let the dead rest.

Say nice things; say mean things. Just stop your analysis, when he
isn't her to defend himself.

--

galadriel at buzzing-bumblebee dot com
ich bin ein meower
mhm 32x30
fugawi:1*1
wee saul disciple #32
hell-flame-wars
george pickett memorial trophy 2005
galactic killfile entry June 9, 2005
nominated: afa-b cleopatra award June 2005

If you choose to dehumanize people, you shouldn't
expect them to behave like humans. -Russ Allbery

jet

Jul 24, 2005, 3:52:20 AM7/24/05
or how I made a Project out of the deceased in my quest for usenet
sainthood?

jet

Jul 24, 2005, 3:56:59 AM7/24/05
In article <m2fyu59...@rebecca-ores-emac.local>, Rebecca Ore <ogoen...@verizon.net> wrote:

> When Doug Mackall died, I send Steve a letter Doug had written me
> about his impressions of Steve. Doug said basically that while he
> disagreed with Steve on many things, he'd come to see him as a
> basically honest man.

I had a bet going on when you'd bring up Doug.

Adie

Jul 24, 2005, 6:14:53 AM7/24/05
Brian Mailman wrote:

It's a Usenet Obit...

--

"Insults to the Gods are the affairs of the Gods" - Emperor Tiberius

Rebecca Ore

Jul 24, 2005, 8:38:55 AM7/24/05
j...@untool.net (jet) writes:

>> If you believe that victims of abuse should shut the fuck up, never
>
> Don't even try to set up that strawman. I believe victims of abuse should
> never talk to someone like you, who invariably makes any such discussion
> all about you.

The adults had pretty much wrapped up the public conversation about
Steve's Usenet times, and so you, cranky child, should go to bed.

--
Rebecca Ore

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Brian Mailman

Jul 24, 2005, 12:27:39 PM7/24/05
Adie wrote:

> Brian Mailman wrote:
>
>> Adie wrote:
>>
>>> It's a Usenet Obit, you cannot Out the dead.
>>
>> Yeah, but aren't obits supposed to be about the deceased and not How The
>> Deceased Knew Me?
>
> It's a Usenet Obit...

Actually, that's a saying in my household.... there's someone on the
edges of our circle that we keep running into at various life-cycle
events of others, including funerals. Invariably at a funeral, no
matter who it is and whether or not it's appropriate to speak, she'll
deliver a 5-to-10-minute 'eulogy,' most of which describes the
deceased's past relationship with her, and usually not the other way
around. Whenever we see her at such an event it's difficult not to
giggle and whisper, "just wait for Virginia's 'How <deceased> Knew Me.'"

B/

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 12:45:35 PM7/24/05
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:41:40 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:27:48 -0700, Mark Ferguson <ad...@whew.com>
>wrote:

>>>Stfu, pedobitch.
>>
>>Ah the issue with the English language and your past prediliction for
>>little girls is always on your back just like a monkey.
>

>Poor little pedobitch. Always trying to deflect from your penchant
>for fucking little boys.

Do any of your other girlfriend's kids Gary or are the only
girlfriends you can sweet talk just children to start with?

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 12:46:39 PM7/24/05
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:42:54 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:28:13 -0700, Mark Ferguson <ad...@whew.com>
>wrote:

>>>I didn't plead guilty to anything, pedobitch.
>>
>>Not what the court records I saw posted said.
>

>Proof you can't read noted.

What was it you confessed to Gary? Was it the same thing you did to
the kid or was it a lesser charge my self-confessed pedophile?

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 12:47:40 PM7/24/05
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:42:12 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:29:25 -0700, Mark Ferguson <ad...@whew.com>
>wrote:

>>>Stop trying to justify your actions, pedobitch.
>>

>>Justfy what, my self-confessed pedophile?
>
>you're a self-confessed pedophile. Exactly.

Yes, you are a self-confessed pedophile.

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 12:59:46 PM7/24/05
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:44:05 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:30:18 -0700, Mark Ferguson <ad...@whew.com>
>wrote:

>>>The best way to read your posts, pedobitch.
>>
>>The best way for you to be in society
>

>I'm IN socitey, pedobitch and there's not a fucking thing your
>boyfucking ass coan do about it.

In "socitey"? I was talking about society and you are talking about
boy fucking. So Gary is it little girls or little boys you like to
diddle?

>> my self-confessed pedophile.
>
>Again you admit you're a self confessed pedophile. What a sicko.

I guess that is why you have so much trouble in your life. I just
attributed it to your inbreeding. Of course that might be where you
were first exposed to pedophilia as well. Was it your father,
brother, older sibling or younger sibling?

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 1:00:27 PM7/24/05

Yes but you like children so much Gary.

Sadistic Emperor de la Cabala

Jul 24, 2005, 3:47:06 PM7/24/05
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 20:12:57 -0400, Rebecca Ore wrote:

> When Doug Mackall died, I send Steve a letter Doug had written me
> about his impressions of Steve. Doug said basically that while he
> disagreed with Steve on many things, he'd come to see him as a
> basically honest man.

Goddamn! Not satisfied with flogging the Usenet dead are you?

Rebecca Ore

Jul 24, 2005, 4:30:38 PM7/24/05

Grow up, Ian. Tim Thorne did.

--
Rebecca Ore

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 6:00:13 PM7/24/05

>You're muttering, Pedobitch.

I was speaking clearly Gary "Loves little girls" Burnore.

--
Mark
I am fast like tortoise.

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 6:01:39 PM7/24/05

>Yes, you're a pedophile. You've already said that about a hundred
>times. Why are you so proud of it.

Ah Gary "Kiddie diddler" Burnore has real issues :-)

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 6:04:30 PM7/24/05
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:10:26 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>>Yes, I an a self-confessed pedophile.

Allow me to help you Gary "kiddie diddler" Burnore. Instead of
reading ">">"Yes, I a"n" a self-confessed pedophile."

>Yes, I am a self-confessed pedophile.

All is right in the world except the authorities didn't snip you
before they let you go.

>I corrected your grammar for you, pedobitch. Stop fucking little boys
>yet?

How do you stop something you never began? I guess that question is
not one you can answer.

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 6:08:05 PM7/24/05
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:12:19 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>Grow up?

Why, you like em young.

> You're the one dragging good peoples names out from the
>beyond to justify your statement that a known net kook/netKKKop was a
>good guy.

Coming from you that is rich Gary "I do little kids" Burnore. The
only thing you haven't done so far is netcop me. And I am not sure
you haven't done that.

>> Tim Thorne did.
>
>Your boyfriend's disappearance likely had more to do with his
>internet/phone provider telling him to knock it off than anything
>else.

And when you disapear will it be suicide, an abused child's
father's/mother's revenge or ????

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 6:10:23 PM7/24/05
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:13:19 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>>>The adults had pretty much wrapped up the public conversation about
>>>Steve's Usenet times, and so you, cranky child, should go to bed.
>>
>>Yes but you like children so much Gary.
>

>The truth coming out about you fucking little boys has you so
>frustrated that you're turning on your only friend Rebitcha now, eh
>PedoBitch?

If this is so where is the evidence Gary "kiddie diddler" Burnore?
Don't have any :-( Geez, now that is a surprise, Gary "little girl
lover" Burnore lies.

>Hahahahahahahaha.

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 6:13:15 PM7/24/05
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:14:02 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>>In "socitey"? I was talking about society and you are talking about
>>boy fucking. So Gary is it little girls or little boys you like to
>>diddle?
>

>Yeah, you're a boy fucker. You've already admitted it. Now you need
>to stop doing it.

When, where have I admitted this Gary "tiny girl lover" Burnore? I
think you should be able to post at least a message ID or some quote
Gary.

>>>Again you admit you're a self confessed pedophile. What a sicko.
>>
>>I guess that is why you have so much trouble in your life. I just
>>attributed it to your inbreeding. Of course that might be where you
>>were first exposed to pedophilia as well. Was it your father,
>>brother, older sibling or younger sibling?

--
Mark
I am fast like tortoise.

Mark Ferguson

Jul 24, 2005, 6:14:22 PM7/24/05
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:11:08 -0400, Gary L. Burnore
<gbur...@databasix.com> wrote:

>Of course she's not. The name dropping bitch has no heart at all.

While she may or may not have a heart she is not out didling little
children Gary "kiddie diddler" Burnore.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted