More grabage spits forth

richard b

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99
I make a post to one person in another group, one of you crossposting
jackasses sees it, replies to it and now it's all over the fucking place.

Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.
Obviously a rogue group that won't be carried by any decent news server.

Once again I find myself defending myself at not being a pedophile nor a
child molestor.

First of all, no judge in his right mind would even issue a search warrant
for somebody's home computer unless they have probable cause to do so.
Since I am not in the habit of posting photos that may even be considered
child pornography, there is no probable cause.

The mere fact that one does possess those types of photos, is not evidence
that he/she is a child molestor, let alone a pedophile. No court would
convict a person as a pedophile for mere possession.

Of all the hot air that's gone around in this group and others about me so
far has not yet produced any cops on my door step. When they can be found
less than a mile away?

If you have legal evidence that I do in fact possess child pornography, am a
pedophile or a child molestor, then by all means, please call the cops and
get this over with.
Then I will use every means available to me and my attorneys and we will
track each and every one of you down and bring you into court to explain why
you have continously placed these charges against me.

Up yours.

richard b

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99
Your correct about easily being tracked down.
Which you can be as well.
Since you like to crosspost continously into usenet.kooks, that suits you
just fine.
And of course crossposting into a group named sputum?
Must be a religious group.
So where are the cops when you need one huh?
Baking more doughnuts?

Kevin Filan <har...@ultinet.SPAMKILLA.net> wrote in message
: In article <7gin7n$qn1$1...@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, ki...@your.ass
says...
:
: +10 points for accurate title
:
: >I make a post to one person in another group, one of you crossposting

: >jackasses sees it, replies to it and now it's all over the fucking place.
: >
: >Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.
: >Obviously a rogue group that won't be carried by any decent news server.
: >
: >Once again I find myself defending myself at not being a pedophile nor a
: >child molestor.
: >
: >First of all, no judge in his right mind would even issue a search
warrant
: >for somebody's home computer unless they have probable cause to do so.
: >Since I am not in the habit of posting photos that may even be considered
: >child pornography, there is no probable cause.

:
: <nodding sagely>
: Yep... I can't imagine an FBI type thinking that someone
: is a pedophile just because he regularly posts, using an
: account which can easily be traced back to him, to
: alt.binaries.naked.teen.boys... and I can't imagine some
: Kentucky sheriff getting permission to search your
: doublewide based on a history of Usenet postings.
: </nodding sagely>
:
: >The mere fact that one does possess those types of photos, is not

evidence
: >that he/she is a child molestor, let alone a pedophile. No court would
: >convict a person as a pedophile for mere possession.

:
: BWAAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!!!
:
: Correct me if I'm wrong... but isn't possession of child
: pornography in and of itself a crime?
:
: >Of all the hot air that's gone around in this group and others about me

so
: >far has not yet produced any cops on my door step. When they can be found
: >less than a mile away?

:
: Maybe you and the sherrif of Dry Ridge are buggering
: the same 11-year old... who knows?
:
: >If you have legal evidence that I do in fact possess child pornography,

am a
: >pedophile or a child molestor, then by all means, please call the cops
and
: >get this over with.

:
: <BZZZZTT!!!>
:
: I've managed to overlook Richard's blatant campaigning
: for the KoTM and LMA awards... but I'm afraid that I
: must protest strongly against this attempt to win himself
: a Bobo award.
:
:
: >Then I will use every means available to me and my attorneys and we will

: >track each and every one of you down and bring you into court to explain
why
: >you have continously placed these charges against me.

:
: 500 quatloos says the complaint is filed by the firm of
: Grubor Boursy Vulis LLC
:
: Peace
: Kevin Filan
:
: --
: Kevin Filan http://www.ultinet.net/~harwer har...@ultinet.net
: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: "The World's Smallest Systems Administrator"
: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: KEVIN FILAN (a/k/a Kevin Pedofilan): Avowed Satanist (according to
: his web page) and ultra-right-winger who harasses people because
: (surprise!) they dare to disagree with him - Tim "Skidmark" Brown,
: (mailto: ban...@iglou.com) at http://members.iglou.com/bandit
:

richard b

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99

Lionel Lauer <nos...@sexzilla.net> wrote in message
: Kibo informs me that "richard b" <ki...@your.ass> stated that:

:
: >I make a post to one person in another group, one of you crossposting
: >jackasses sees it, replies to it and now it's all over the fucking place.
:
: Life's tough.

Ain't it though? Still here ain't I?

:

: >Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.
: >Obviously a rogue group that won't be carried by any decent news server.
: >
: >Once again I find myself defending myself at not being a pedophile nor a
: >child molestor.
: >
: >First of all, no judge in his right mind would even issue a search
warrant
: >for somebody's home computer unless they have probable cause to do so.
:

: Hahahahahahahahah! - Tell that to Steve Jackson.

Perhaps there is more to the story than just a name as there always is.
Care to enlighten me with more information?
Such as a website or something?

:

: >Since I am not in the habit of posting photos that may even be considered
: >child pornography, there is no probable cause.
:

: Apart from the fact that we already know that you post to those groups,
: from those articles of yours that have been reposted here. I notice that
: you didn't deny posting any of them.

Wrong. The only posts I have made to any alleged kiddy porn group is of text
nature. Not photos. What the nature of the text involves is fighting a
bigger jackass than you are.

:
: >The mere fact that one does possess those types of photos, is not
evidence
: >that he/she is a child molestor, let alone a pedophile. No court would
: >convict a person as a pedophile for mere possession.
:

: Wanna bet? - I bet Gary Glitter wishes that was true.

Probably plead guilty like a dumb ass. Any one with a record of past
criminal behavior in that area would. As I have yet to be convicted of any
such criminal activity, I would plead not guilty and let an honest jury
decide my fate. Then sue the hell out of those that charged me in civil
court.

:
: >Of all the hot air that's gone around in this group and others about me
so
: >far has not yet produced any cops on my door step. When they can be found
: >less than a mile away?
:

: Oh, I'm sure that when it happens, it'll be when you least expect it. No
: doubt they are already monitoring everything you do on the Internet,
: watching your activity in the kiddy porn newsgroups. You do know that
: your ISP can log what stuff you download from the news server, right?

Oooooh I'm so scared. Talk is one thing. Action is another. Freedom of
speech was never against any law. They may be able to track what I download,
but there's no way in hell they can proove if I have it or not. Not without
a proper search warrant.

: When they have accumulated enough evidence they'll drag you out of bed
: in the middle of the night, confiscate your computer & throw you in
: jail, while they go through your hard disk with a fine-toothed comb.

Not likely bozo. You see that shit in the movies. Then only against known
criminals and persons who have skipped bail. To do so with a law abiding
average every day citizen who has never been convicted would only hamper
their case. Judges would not issue search warrants to be carried out in such
manner unless there is damn good reason to. You watch way to many cop shows.

:
: Of course, you may well be as innocent as you claim, in which case you
: obviously have nothing to worry about, right?

Precisely. Innocent until proven guilty. I would never plead guilty to a
crime I haven't committed. After all, it's the prosecutor who has to proove
that the charges against any person is legitimate. It's up to the jury to
decide who's right and who's wrong.

:
: Pleasant dreams.
:
: --
: W
: . | ,. w , "Some people are alive only because
: \|/ \|/ it is illegal to kill them." Perna condita delenda est
: ---^----^---------------------------------------------------------------

Emperor JB

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99
In article <7gison$ed8$2...@news1.Radix.Net>, Unit 42 SPUTUM
<rev...@radix.net> wrote:

> Previously, richard b <ki...@your.ass> wrote:
>
> :Your correct about easily being tracked down.
>
> Richard, I don't want to embarrass you, but I think the word you're
> looking for here is "you're", not "your". The former is a contraction of
> "you are", which would make the above sentence parse as "You are correct".

Too late, Richard has already embarrassed himself.

> "your", on the other hand, means "of or relating to you or yourself",
> especially as possessor. That is to say,"your correct" means "the correct
> that you possess", which doesn't really make any sense in this context.
>
> I know that not all of us had access to the same quality of education when
> we were growing up, but it's never too late to learn, and I'm here to help.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Unit 42 SPUTUM

How many of Richard's posts have you seen? If this is the first I
suggest that you read: alt.usenet.kooks, news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,
and 24hoursupport.helpdesk to get an idea about Richard. You can have
a lot of fun with him. I'm gonna archive his post's on my site soon.

--
His Imperial Majesty

Emperor JB of the Empire of New Scotland.

Imperial Web site: http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/2860/

alt.romath Gentleman's Club # 13

"Nobody cares... everybody is really good at pretending to care, but at their
very core, the selfish child reigns supreme."

"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds, along with
the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."

Internet newsgroup posting. Imperial © 1999. All rights reserved.

richard b

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99
Well excuse me oh great master of the english language.
Like maybe the server screwed up too?
So sue me already.

Unit 42 SPUTUM <rev...@radix.net> wrote in message

[...]

: /~\ winy near Lucy bombastic embeddable elastic Poisson whippet stu
: C oo coma Emilio add snoopy firm artful mycology breadroot backdrop
: _( ^) 1 , 0 0 0 , 0 0 0 m o n k e y s c a n ' t b e w r o n g
: /___~\ http://www.radix.net/~revjack/mnj rev...@radix.net

Cameron Kaiser

May 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/2/99
"richard b" <ki...@your.ass> writes:

>Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.
>Obviously a rogue group that won't be carried by any decent news server.

You said it.

--
Cameron Kaiser * cdkaiser.cris@com * powered by eight bits * operating on faith
-- supporting the Commodore 64/128: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/cwi/ --

Kevin Filan

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
In article <7gin7n$qn1$1...@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, ki...@your.ass says...

+10 points for accurate title

>I make a post to one person in another group, one of you crossposting

>jackasses sees it, replies to it and now it's all over the fucking place.
>

>Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.
>Obviously a rogue group that won't be carried by any decent news server.
>

>Once again I find myself defending myself at not being a pedophile nor a
>child molestor.
>
>First of all, no judge in his right mind would even issue a search warrant
>for somebody's home computer unless they have probable cause to do so.

>Since I am not in the habit of posting photos that may even be considered
>child pornography, there is no probable cause.

<nodding sagely>

Yep... I can't imagine an FBI type thinking that someone
is a pedophile just because he regularly posts, using an
account which can easily be traced back to him, to
alt.binaries.naked.teen.boys... and I can't imagine some
Kentucky sheriff getting permission to search your
doublewide based on a history of Usenet postings.
</nodding sagely>

>The mere fact that one does possess those types of photos, is not evidence

>that he/she is a child molestor, let alone a pedophile. No court would
>convict a person as a pedophile for mere possession.

BWAAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong... but isn't possession of child
pornography in and of itself a crime?

>Of all the hot air that's gone around in this group and others about me so

>far has not yet produced any cops on my door step. When they can be found
>less than a mile away?

Maybe you and the sherrif of Dry Ridge are buggering

Lionel Lauer

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
Kibo informs me that "richard b" <ki...@your.ass> stated that:

>I make a post to one person in another group, one of you crossposting

>jackasses sees it, replies to it and now it's all over the fucking place.

Life's tough.

>Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.
>Obviously a rogue group that won't be carried by any decent news server.
>
>Once again I find myself defending myself at not being a pedophile nor a
>child molestor.
>
>First of all, no judge in his right mind would even issue a search warrant
>for somebody's home computer unless they have probable cause to do so.

Hahahahahahahahah! - Tell that to Steve Jackson.

>Since I am not in the habit of posting photos that may even be considered

>child pornography, there is no probable cause.

Apart from the fact that we already know that you post to those groups,

from those articles of yours that have been reposted here. I notice that
you didn't deny posting any of them.

>The mere fact that one does possess those types of photos, is not evidence

>that he/she is a child molestor, let alone a pedophile. No court would
>convict a person as a pedophile for mere possession.

Wanna bet? - I bet Gary Glitter wishes that was true.

>Of all the hot air that's gone around in this group and others about me so

>far has not yet produced any cops on my door step. When they can be found
>less than a mile away?

Oh, I'm sure that when it happens, it'll be when you least expect it. No

doubt they are already monitoring everything you do on the Internet,
watching your activity in the kiddy porn newsgroups. You do know that
your ISP can log what stuff you download from the news server, right?

When they have accumulated enough evidence they'll drag you out of bed

in the middle of the night, confiscate your computer & throw you in
jail, while they go through your hard disk with a fine-toothed comb.

Of course, you may well be as innocent as you claim, in which case you

obviously have nothing to worry about, right?

Pleasant dreams.

Sam

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99

"richard b" <ki...@your.ass> writes:

> I make a post to one person in another group, one of you crossposting
> jackasses sees it, replies to it and now it's all over the fucking place.

Imagine that: Usenet posts actually propagate!!!

> Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.
> Obviously a rogue group that won't be carried by any decent news server.

Obviously you have a difference of opinion with Speedbump. Work it out
amongst the two of you, then come back to us when you've reached a
consensus.

> Once again I find myself defending myself at not being a pedophile nor a
> child molestor.

If you stop hanging around Grubor, you'll have better luck doing that.

> First of all, no judge in his right mind would even issue a search warrant
> for somebody's home computer unless they have probable cause to do so.

Asking folks for pics of kiddie p0rn would qualify, no?

> Since I am not in the habit of posting photos that may even be considered
> child pornography, there is no probable cause.

No shit, Columbo?

> If you have legal evidence that I do in fact possess child pornography, am a
> pedophile or a child molestor, then by all means, please call the cops and
> get this over with.

Will do.

> Then I will use every means available to me and my attorneys and we will

Make sure that neither of them are disbarred, BTW.

> track each and every one of you down and bring you into court to explain why
> you have continously placed these charges against me.

Don't you want to invade their home country, first?

> Up yours.

<Sigh>... That's what got you into trouble in the first place... Some
people just never learn...

Ruediger LANDMANN

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
richard b (ki...@your.ass) wrote:

: And of course crossposting into a group named sputum?

: Must be a religious group.

You could say that.

: So where are the cops when you need one huh?
: Baking more doughnuts?

As opposed to, say, punching more doughnuts. More *underage* doughnuts.

Ruediger LANDMANN

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
richard b (ki...@your.ass) wrote:
: Well excuse me oh great master of the english language.

: Like maybe the server screwed up too?
: So sue me already.

What? I thought *you* were going to sue *us*. Hey, when you sue me, will
you pay my airfare as well? Looking forward to it :)

Jim Manson

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
"richard b" <ki...@your.ass> wrote:

>Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.
>Obviously a rogue group that won't be carried by any decent news server.

Wanna bet? Most of the big ones take just about any alt group that
floats along.

>Once again I find myself defending myself at not being a pedophile nor a
>child molestor.

And doing a mighty bad job of it too.

>First of all, no judge in his right mind would even issue a search warrant
>for somebody's home computer unless they have probable cause to do so.

>Since I am not in the habit of posting photos that may even be considered
>child pornography, there is no probable cause.

There you go again equating pedophilia with illegal photos. Sorry Dick
but if you get your jollies from the Sears catalog child section you
are still a pedophile regardless of it's legality.

In other words PERVERT.

>The mere fact that one does possess those types of photos, is not evidence
>that he/she is a child molestor, let alone a pedophile. No court would
>convict a person as a pedophile for mere possession.

Ah Dickie but there is no crime called "pedophilia". If you don't
molest kids and simply masturbate to the Sears catalog the law will
ignore you. Of course you would still be a deviate.

>Of all the hot air that's gone around in this group and others about me so
>far has not yet produced any cops on my door step. When they can be found
>less than a mile away?

See above.

>If you have legal evidence that I do in fact possess child pornography, am a
>pedophile or a child molestor, then by all means, please call the cops and
>get this over with.

You are a self admitted pedophile Dickie. You have a collection of
photos of naked children that you get off from. In your twisted mind
they are legal but that has nothing to do with the perversion.

>Then I will use every means available to me and my attorneys and we will

>track each and every one of you down and bring you into court to explain why
>you have continously placed these charges against me.

Go ahead you twisted pedophile, feel free to sue me for anything you
like.

Of course since you're a gutless, or actually a ball less wonder, you
won't do shit except whine about suing people.

Pedophiles tend to be impotent in most of the other areas of their
lives. You are living proof of that.

Charles Demas

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
In article <7git1c$91l$1...@fir.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,

richard b <ki...@your.ass> wrote:

>Lionel Lauer <nos...@sexzilla.net> wrote in message
>: Kibo informs me that "richard b" <ki...@your.ass> stated that:
>:
>: >I make a post to one person in another group, one of you
>: >crossposting jackasses sees it, replies to it and now it's all over
>: >the fucking place.
>:
>: Life's tough.
>
>Ain't it though? Still here ain't I?

Yes. Like Lazzarus, you rose from the dead.

Got me my $10 back too. :-)

The next time your account gets killed will probably stick though.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,

HellPope Huey/my-dejanews.com

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
"richard b" <ki...@your.ass> wrote:

> Lionel Lauer <nos...@sexzilla.net> wrote in message
> : Kibo informs me that "richard b" <ki...@your.ass> stated that:
> :
> : >I make a post to one person in another group, one of you crossposting
> : >jackasses sees it, replies to it and now it's all over the fucking place.
> :
> : Life's tough.
>
> Ain't it though? Still here ain't I?
>
> :
> : >Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.

> : >Obviously a rogue group that won't be carried by any decent news server.
> : >
> : >Once again I find myself defending myself at not being a pedophile nor a
> : >child molestor.

<snip for momentary relief>

> : >Since I am not in the habit of posting photos that may even be considered

> : >child pornography, there is no probable cause.

> :
> : Apart from the fact that we already know that you post to those groups,

> : from those articles of yours that have been reposted here. I notice that
> : you didn't deny posting any of them.
>

> Wrong. The only posts I have made to any alleged kiddy porn group is of text
> nature. Not photos. What the nature of the text involves is fighting a
> bigger jackass than you are.

<and another breather here...>

> : When they have accumulated enough evidence they'll drag you out of bed

> : in the middle of the night, confiscate your computer & throw you in
> : jail, while they go through your hard disk with a fine-toothed comb.
>

> Not likely bozo. You see that shit in the movies. Then only against known
> criminals and persons who have skipped bail. To do so with a law abiding
> average every day citizen who has never been convicted would only hamper
> their case. Judges would not issue search warrants to be carried out in such
> manner unless there is damn good reason to. You watch way to many cop shows.
>

> : Of course, you may well be as innocent as you claim, in which case you

> : obviously have nothing to worry about, right?
>

> Precisely. Innocent until proven guilty. I would never plead guilty to a
> crime I haven't committed. After all, it's the prosecutor who has to proove
> that the charges against any person is legitimate. It's up to the jury to
> decide who's right and who's wrong.

I haven't seen so many people squat to pee at the same time since that
Navy ELF test went awry and turned my whole town into a golden shower.
We haven't got the stains out YET, either.

***The Dairy Association's huge success with the campaign "Got
Milk?" prompted them to expand advertising to Mexico. It was soon
brought to their attention the Spanish translation read "Are you
lactating?"***

"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some
influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around."

HellPope Huey, Radio Doktor, SynthMeister & Dobbster since 1981
"Crossin' My Legs As Hard As I Can, Just In Case"

JJ

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
richard b wrote:

> I make a post to one person in another group, one of you crossposting
> jackasses sees it, replies to it and now it's all over the fucking place.
>
> Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.
> Obviously a rogue group that won't be carried by any decent news server.
>
> Once again I find myself defending myself at not being a pedophile nor a
> child molestor.

Must really suck to be you huh richard?

John Henry

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
richard b <ki...@your.ass> wrote in message

> Oooooh I'm so scared. Talk is one thing. Action is another. Freedom of
> speech was never against any law. They may be able to track what I
download,
> but there's no way in hell they can proove if I have it or not. Not
without
> a proper search warrant.

Telllya what, Little Dick, you go to one of the heavily read politics
newsgroups and post a 300-line rant about why you want to kill Bill
Clinton, and why that desire is justified. Put up or shut up, freedom
fighter. Crosspost it here, too.
--
John Henry, a Net.Bastard
With Certificates Stating Such

John Henry

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99

> And of course crossposting into a group named sputum?

<cluebomb>
SubGenius Police Usenet Tactical Unit, Mobile.
(tinsputum)
</cluebomb>

Idiot. I've been reading SubGenius stuff since I was BBSing. And they've
always been right. My greatest aspiration is to someday include the words
S.P.U.T.U.M. Agent ### in my sigfile.

But then, I don't have a lot of aspirations. ;-)

John Henry

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99

> Well excuse me oh great master of the english language.
> Like maybe the server screwed up too?
> So sue me already.

Now THIS is a new one. 'I spelled it right, a server error stole my
apostrophe.'

KotM, for sure. Maybe even KotY.

Lionel Lauer

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
Kibo informs me that "richard b" <ki...@your.ass> stated that:

>: >Once again I find myself defending myself at not being a pedophile nor a
>: >child molestor.
>: >
>: >First of all, no judge in his right mind would even issue a search

>warrant
>: >for somebody's home computer unless they have probable cause to do so.

>:
>: Hahahahahahahahah! - Tell that to Steve Jackson.
>
>Perhaps there is more to the story than just a name as there always is.
>Care to enlighten me with more information?
>Such as a website or something?

Sure.
http://www.eff.org/pub/Government/Legislation/Legal/Intellectual_property/Legal/Cases/SJG/Legion_of_Doom_Jolnet/sjg_neidorf_eff.summary

Read that, then tell me again about probable cause.

>: Apart from the fact that we already know that you post to those groups,
>: from those articles of yours that have been reposted here. I notice that
>: you didn't deny posting any of them.
>
>Wrong. The only posts I have made to any alleged kiddy porn group is of text
>nature. Not photos. What the nature of the text involves is fighting a
>bigger jackass than you are.

>: >The mere fact that one does possess those types of photos, is not

>evidence
>: >that he/she is a child molestor, let alone a pedophile. No court would
>: >convict a person as a pedophile for mere possession.

>:
>: Wanna bet? - I bet Gary Glitter wishes that was true.
>
>Probably plead guilty like a dumb ass. Any one with a record of past
>criminal behavior in that area would. As I have yet to be convicted of any
>such criminal activity, I would plead not guilty and let an honest jury
>decide my fate. Then sue the hell out of those that charged me in civil
>court.

Oh boy, you obviously no nothing about the legal system.

>: >Of all the hot air that's gone around in this group and others about me

>so
>: >far has not yet produced any cops on my door step. When they can be found
>: >less than a mile away?

>:
>: Oh, I'm sure that when it happens, it'll be when you least expect it. No
>: doubt they are already monitoring everything you do on the Internet,

>: watching your activity in the kiddy porn newsgroups. You do know that
>: your ISP can log what stuff you download from the news server, right?
>

>Oooooh I'm so scared. Talk is one thing. Action is another. Freedom of
>speech was never against any law. They may be able to track what I download,
>but there's no way in hell they can proove if I have it or not. Not without
>a proper search warrant.

<snicker>
Any idea how easy it is for a cop to get a search warrant?

>: When they have accumulated enough evidence they'll drag you out of bed
>: in the middle of the night, confiscate your computer & throw you in
>: jail, while they go through your hard disk with a fine-toothed comb.
>
>Not likely bozo. You see that shit in the movies. Then only against known
>criminals and persons who have skipped bail. To do so with a law abiding
>average every day citizen who has never been convicted would only hamper
>their case. Judges would not issue search warrants to be carried out in such
>manner unless there is damn good reason to. You watch way to many cop shows.

Yeah? - Go & read the document that I pointed out earlier, then see if
you still think that.

>: Of course, you may well be as innocent as you claim, in which case you
>: obviously have nothing to worry about, right?
>
>Precisely. Innocent until proven guilty. I would never plead guilty to a
>crime I haven't committed. After all, it's the prosecutor who has to proove
>that the charges against any person is legitimate. It's up to the jury to
>decide who's right and who's wrong.

You must be about 17, right?
You'd have to be, to know that little about the way the world works.

>: Pleasant dreams.

Uni...@sputum.com

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
John Henry wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:

>richard b <ki...@your.ass> wrote in message

>> And of course crossposting into a group named sputum?
>

><cluebomb>
>SubGenius Police Usenet Tactical Unit, Mobile.
>(tinsputum)
></cluebomb>
>
>Idiot. I've been reading SubGenius stuff since I was BBSing. And they've
>always been right. My greatest aspiration is to someday include the words
>S.P.U.T.U.M. Agent ### in my sigfile.

SPUTUM is as SPUTUM does.

>But then, I don't have a lot of aspirations. ;-)

Want some of mine?

mmmmmm..... better not. They probably wouldn't fit. They were really
matched to my pink party dress anyway, and I sold that at the end of the
world last year.

Respiration is done by a respirator. A respirator is a device fitted over
the mouth and nose, to facilitate the passge of air.

So aspiration....

--
"God, root, what is difference?" -- Pitr, "User Friendly"

I R A Aggie

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
On Sun, 2 May 1999 19:30:40 -0400, richard b
<ki...@your.ass>, in <7gin7n$qn1$1...@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net> wrote:

+ I make a post to one person in another group, one of you crossposting
+ jackasses sees it, replies to it and now it's all over the fucking place.

He just keeps punch the tar baby. "Take that *bam* and that *pow*"

+ Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.
+ Obviously a rogue group that won't be carried by any decent news server.

It'll be carried by a number, tho...

+ Once again I find myself defending myself at not being a pedophile nor a
+ child molestor.

Well, maybe if you'd quite trolling for teenagers who might be
interested in screwing you...

+ First of all, no judge in his right mind would even issue a search warrant
+ for somebody's home computer unless they have probable cause to do so.

Self-admittance isn't probable cause?

+ The mere fact that one does possess those types of photos, is not evidence
+ that he/she is a child molestor, let alone a pedophile. No court would
+ convict a person as a pedophile for mere possession.

No, the conviction would be for "possesion of child pornography".

+ Then I will use every means available to me and my attorneys and we will
+ track each and every one of you down and bring you into court to explain why
+ you have continously placed these charges against me.

Because you're a fuckhead?

James

I R A Aggie

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
On Mon, 03 May 1999 03:04:53 GMT, Jim Manson
<J...@Manson.com>, in <373210ec...@news.visi.com> wrote:

+ Pedophiles tend to be impotent in most of the other areas of their
+ lives. You are living proof of that.

Oh, jump up and down on his hot buttons, whydontcha? ;)

Little Limp Dickie?

James

Cameron Kaiser

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
nos...@sexzilla.net (Lionel Lauer) writes:

>---^----^---------------------------------------------------------------

Lionel! The .sig is back! Yay!

Taki Kogoma

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
In <slrn7ir9b7....@stat.fsu.edu> on news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,
fl_a...@thepentagon.com allegedly proclaimed:

Careful. You're wandering into Speedbump territory here.

--
Capt. Gym Z. Quirk -- quirk @ swcp.com | "I'll get a life when someone
(Known to some as Taki Kogoma) | demonstrates that it would be

Fera...@humanoid.not

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
On Sun, 2 May 1999 19:30:40 -0400, "richard b" <ki...@your.ass> wrote, in
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet:

^I make a post to one person in another group, one of you crossposting
^jackasses sees it, replies to it and now it's all over the fucking place.
^
^Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.

<snurf>

--
"I'm beginning to think everyone here has lost their marbles."
(James MacDonald <trillATnetbook.demon.co.uk> after explaining

Tim Thorne

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
Uni...@SPUTUM.com wrote:
>John Henry wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:
[...]

>>Idiot. I've been reading SubGenius stuff since I was BBSing. And they've
>>always been right. My greatest aspiration is to someday include the words
>>S.P.U.T.U.M. Agent ### in my sigfile.
>
>SPUTUM is as SPUTUM does.

They're also like a box of chocolates.

--
--------========>>>>>>>Special Forces<<<<<<<========--------
The Dungeon www.bigwig.net/dungeon

"Dog eat dog, every day, on our fellow men we prey" Offspring

Tim Thorne

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
gbur...@databasix.com (Gary L. Burnore) wrote:

>"richard b" <ki...@your.ass> wrote:
>
>>Well excuse me oh great master of the english language.
>>Like maybe the server screwed up too?
>>So sue me already.
>
>You're the one who wants to sue everyone.

He keeps good company it seems.

"Odious <Odi...@home.com> is the culprit. His isp has been notified
and, since he lives in CA where others have already been imprisoned
for the same offense, he'll be looking at a bit of legal problems as
well." <36daee86...@news.primenet.com>

Are you going to sue the author over that post, Burnore?

--
--------========>>>>>>>Special Forces<<<<<<<========--------
The Dungeon www.bigwig.net/dungeon

Visit the Dungeon and see the sights!
See Burnore's file from the North Carolina Sex Offenders Database!
See a picture of the hideous SockHippo!
Read the posts the Databasix mob didn't want you to see!
It's all one click away!
www.bigwig.net/dungeon/defectgb.htm

Tim Thorne

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
nos...@sexzilla.net (Lionel Lauer) wrote:
>Kibo informs me that "richard b" <ki...@your.ass> stated that:
[...]

>>The mere fact that one does possess those types of photos, is not evidence
>>that he/she is a child molestor, let alone a pedophile. No court would
>>convict a person as a pedophile for mere possession.
>
>Wanna bet? - I bet Gary Glitter wishes that was true.

There is a lot more to that case than meets the eye. Some of the
charges arising are peculiar to say the least. I think the trial date
is set for November this year. It will be very interesting reading
when it gets to *those* newspapers. No doubt page 3 will still have a
pig-tailed teenager fondling a hockey stick upon it.

--
--------========>>>>>>>Special Forces<<<<<<<========--------
The Dungeon www.bigwig.net/dungeon

"Dog eat dog, every day, on our fellow men we prey" Offspring

StukaFox

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
richard b <ki...@your.ass> wrote:

[ various stuff ]

Hey, Rich -- have you considered asking Tim Throne for help?

He's quite an expert on how the Usenet works. You two could
benefit from each other.

StukaFox

I R A Aggie

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
On 3 May 1999 10:35:09 -0600, Taki Kogoma <qu...@swcp.com>, in
<7gkj7t$7...@llama.swcp.com> wrote:

+ In <slrn7ir9b7....@stat.fsu.edu> on news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,
+ fl_a...@thepentagon.com allegedly proclaimed:

+ >Little Limp Dickie?
+ Careful. You're wandering into Speedbump territory here.

Hey, speedie's problems are his own...

James

rb...@wits.end

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
Fera...@Humanoid.Not wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:

>From: Fera...@Humanoid.Not
>Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.slack.sputum,alt.yhbt.yhl.hand.richardbullis

heh

>On Sun, 2 May 1999 19:30:40 -0400, "richard b" <ki...@your.ass> wrote, in
>news.admin.net-abuse.usenet:
>
>^I make a post to one person in another group, one of you crossposting
>^jackasses sees it, replies to it and now it's all over the fucking place.
>^
>^Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.
>
> <snurf>

I wonder if Richard is busy trying to find a server that carries it. BWAH!

Uni...@sputum.com

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
Tim Thorne wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:

>Uni...@SPUTUM.com wrote:
>>John Henry wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:
>[...]
>>>Idiot. I've been reading SubGenius stuff since I was BBSing. And they've
>>>always been right. My greatest aspiration is to someday include the words
>>>S.P.U.T.U.M. Agent ### in my sigfile.
>>
>>SPUTUM is as SPUTUM does.
>
>They're also like a box of chocolates.

Quite. You never know what you're going to get.

I'm glad to see you're capable of putting down your weapons momentarily to
participate in some humor. That's important for your own peace of mind as
well as your respectability. FK and BOFH alike know that unidimensional
botlike behavior gets you discounted.

richard b

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
Did you know that merely stating such an act anywhere can get you
investigated by the Secret Service asshole?

You go right ahead and make that threat for me.

See you in jail.

John Henry <laziza...@geocizities.com> wrote in message
: richard b <ki...@your.ass> wrote in message
: news:7git1c$91l$1...@fir.prod.itd.earthlink.net...
: > Oooooh I'm so scared. Talk is one thing. Action is another. Freedom of

: > speech was never against any law. They may be able to track what I
: download,
: > but there's no way in hell they can proove if I have it or not. Not
: without
: > a proper search warrant.

:
: Telllya what, Little Dick, you go to one of the heavily read politics

: newsgroups and post a 300-line rant about why you want to kill Bill
: Clinton, and why that desire is justified. Put up or shut up, freedom
: fighter. Crosspost it here, too.

: --

:
:
:

D. C. & M. V. Sessions

May 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/3/99
John Henry wrote:

> Idiot. I've been reading SubGenius stuff since I was BBSing. And they've
> always been right. My greatest aspiration is to someday include the words
> S.P.U.T.U.M. Agent ### in my sigfile.
>

> But then, I don't have a lot of aspirations. ;-)

Just as well. Aspirations are a HORRIBLE mess to clean up,
and even if you do a good job there's a high risk of pneumonia.
All in all, we like to transport 'em on their sides, but it
can be a bit awkward.

--
| Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
| it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |

Chris Bellomy

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
richard b <ki...@your.ass> wrote:

: Some ome of you jerks now claims I have a group named in my honor.
: Obviously a rogue group that won't be carried by any decent news server.

Speedbump? Is that you?

cb

Jim Manson

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
"richard b" <ki...@your.ass> wrote:

>Did you know that merely stating such an act anywhere can get you
>investigated by the Secret Service asshole?
>
>You go right ahead and make that threat for me.
>
>See you in jail.

So suggesting that you go and post some threats about wanting to see
Clinton dead will get me investigated by the SS?

Uh-huh.....

I'll ask them next time I see them, should be this summer.

John Henry

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99

> Did you know that merely stating such an act anywhere can get you
> investigated by the Secret Service asshole?

Why yes, as a matter of fact, I do. But then, I'm not the one insisting
that 'freedom of speech' is anything but a bad joke perpetrated on those
who have little other hope to cling to by those that have taken all hope
away.

> You go right ahead and make that threat for me.

No, thanks. I tend to find Bill benign, and his buddy Al happens to be a
man I've enjoyed a couple of off-the-record, at-length conversations with
in the past. I wish neither of them any ill.

> See you in jail.

No you won't. You'll see lots of other people there, but I won't be one
of them.

So what you're saying is that you're too chickenshit to practice what you
preach, right? You claim that everyone should have freedom of speech, but
you're too much of a pussy to actually *exercise* it? And while the
*sentiment* of what I suggested you write is not one I agree with, I also
disagree that the sentiment should be proscribed. If someone wants to
babble on about why they want to do something so vicious, they should be
allowed - to prevent them is unconstitutional, in my opinion, whether I
agree with what they're saying or not.

But then, there's no innocent child being victimized by someone rambling
about political assassination, is there? Which means it's no surprise
that you wouldn't be interested.

John Dilick

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
Yea, verily, on Mon, 3 May 1999 22:44:09 -0400, "richard b" <ki...@your.ass>
proclaimed:

Weren't you moving today? Why are you still posting through the Cincinnati
POP?

>Did you know that merely stating such an act anywhere can get you
>investigated by the Secret Service asshole?

Did you know that 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed chose Trident for their
patients who chew gum?

>You go right ahead and make that threat for me.

No need.

>See you in jail.

So *that's* your new Wisconsin address?

--
John Dilick dili...@home.com
If at first you don't succeed, cheat. Cheat until caught, then lie.

Cameron Kaiser

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
"richard b" <ki...@your.ass> writes:

>Did you know that merely stating such an act anywhere can get you

>investigated by the Secret Service a**hole?

Wow, I wouldn't want a rectal orifice investigating me.

Mr. Screaming Lord Sir Duke VOTM 11/98

May 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/4/99
Günter The Tolerant Bergmän wrote:

> Looking for enlightenment Uni...@SPUTUM.com begged for our kind understanding:
>
> $John Henry wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:
> $
> $><Uni...@SPUTUM.com> wrote in message
> $>news:372e6409...@newsfeed.sexzilla.net...
> $>> Whether or not effortful intent to entertain is behind it, if it
> $>> entertains, we'll crank up the volume.
> $>
> $>> http://www.cabal.net/cenkoc/index.html
> $>
> $>> Happyclaps to SPUTUM Units 12 and um, 10? 22? crap, I can't keep track
> $>of
> $>> all these things. Anyway, happyclaps to the SPUTUM webbyd00ds who
> $>devised
> $>> and constructed this.
> $>
> $>> Linking, mirroring and back-up copying are encouraged.
> $>> Using the provided CENKOC bannery-thingy on your own page is doubly so.
> $
> $>
> $>I'll happily mirror this on my personal site at tripod - wtf is that sound
> $>file, that's hilarious!
> $
> $That's the song from the legendary Hampster (sic) Dance site,
> $hampsterdance.com. It's included, as are the dancing hamster figures,
> $because they're what Richard apparently tried to post inappropriately.
> $
> $Besides, it just SOUNDS like the sort of soundtrack that'd go with the real
> $life cartoon of a renegade redneck net.kook running rampant from a trailer
> $park in Kentucky.
>
> How is FotCA doing these days anyway?

I want to know if Dyna has eaten any interesting soap lately.

Uni...@sputum.com

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
Mr. Screaming Lord Sir Duke VOTM 11/98 wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:

>I want to know if Dyna has eaten any interesting soap lately.

Nothing new. I've been sticking with Pink Furmansky's. I'm not changing
until Grubor comes back and gives me some new ideas. The current crop of
kooks just doesn't have the panache that Grubor did.

--
"Do try to keep up, dear." -- Petra Glennis

Uni...@sputum.com

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
Günter "The Tolerant" Bergmän wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:

>$Besides, it just SOUNDS like the sort of soundtrack that'd go with the real
>$life cartoon of a renegade redneck net.kook running rampant from a trailer
>$park in Kentucky.
>
>How is FotCA doing these days anyway?

Bored, like the rest of us.
Go find Grubor for me, will you I_A?

Baron von VOTM 11/98, WerePontiac

May 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/5/99
König Preuße, GmbH wrote:

> Uni...@SPUTUM.com wrote:
>
> > Why is Newsguy filtering this thread?

Because they are net.fascists.

> To avoid litigation on grounds of defecation of character.

So throw him into a menstrual institution for an indefinite period.

Jim Manson

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
bergmän...@snuggliewuggliehugs.solväng.edu (Günter "The Tolerant"
Bergmän) wrote:

>Looking for enlightenment Uni...@SPUTUM.com begged for our kind understanding:
>

>$Günter "The Tolerant" Bergmän wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:
>$
>$>$Besides, it just SOUNDS like the sort of soundtrack that'd go with the real
>$>$life cartoon of a renegade redneck net.kook running rampant from a trailer
>$>$park in Kentucky.
>$>
>$>How is FotCA doing these days anyway?
>$
>$Bored, like the rest of us.
>$Go find Grubor for me, will you I_A?
>
>Grubor appears missing. However, Dr. Bronner
>was spotted in the parking lot of his Soap Company
>in Escondido, CA (The same town where ARAMCO
>World Magazine is published). Hope that helps.

Bronner is still around?

Good to hear.

Alan M. Turing

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
Jim Manson wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:

No, "Dr. Bronner" or rather his creator died last year. The family is
keeping the soap business going.

He was a lower saint of the Church of the SubGenius. I'm sure you could
find threads on this on Dejanews in alt.slack.

However, I find it much more interesting to consider Dr. Bronner for
after-death appearances in donut shops, alien abduction stories and such,
as opposed to that fat hillbilly.

That OTHER fat hillbilly.

Lionel

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
Word has it that on 03 May 1999 07:51:24 PDT, in this august forum,
Cameron Kaiser <cdka...@delete.these.four.words.concentric.net> said:

>nos...@sexzilla.net (Lionel Lauer) writes:

>> . | ,. w , "Some people are alive only because
>> \|/ \|/ it is illegal to kill them." Perna condita delenda est
>>---^----^---------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Lionel! The .sig is back! Yay!

Thanks Cameron, I dug it out of the archives.
;^)

--
"Your tiny little collection of badly functioning neurons is mistaken.
Australasia is the continent and Australia is merely an island that

Jim Manson

May 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/6/99
amtu...@sexzilla.not (Alan M. Turing) wrote:

>Jim Manson wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:
>
>>bergmän...@snuggliewuggliehugs.solväng.edu (Günter "The Tolerant"
>>Bergmän) wrote:
>>
>>>Looking for enlightenment Uni...@SPUTUM.com begged for our kind understanding:
>>>
>>>$Günter "The Tolerant" Bergmän wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:
>>>$
>>>$>$Besides, it just SOUNDS like the sort of soundtrack that'd go with the real
>>>$>$life cartoon of a renegade redneck net.kook running rampant from a trailer
>>>$>$park in Kentucky.
>>>$>
>>>$>How is FotCA doing these days anyway?
>>>$
>>>$Bored, like the rest of us.
>>>$Go find Grubor for me, will you I_A?
>>>
>>>Grubor appears missing. However, Dr. Bronner
>>>was spotted in the parking lot of his Soap Company
>>>in Escondido, CA (The same town where ARAMCO
>>>World Magazine is published). Hope that helps.
>>

>>Bronner is still around?
>>
>>Good to hear.
>
>No, "Dr. Bronner" or rather his creator died last year. The family is
>keeping the soap business going.

Too bad. I doubt if they'll *ever* manage to come close to him.

SharonB

May 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/7/99

Günter "The Tölerant" Bergmän wrote in message
<374a5fea.85274464@usenetnewsarticle>...
>Looking for enlightenment J...@Manson.com (Jim Manson) begged for our
kind understanding:

>$amtu...@sexzilla.not (Alan M. Turing) wrote:
>$
>$>Jim Manson wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:
>$>
>$>>bergmän...@snuggliewuggliehugs.solväng.edu (Günter "The Tolerant"
>$>>Bergmän) wrote:
>$>>
>$>>>Looking for enlightenment Uni...@SPUTUM.com begged for our kind
understanding:
>$>>>
>$>>>$Günter "The Tolerant" Bergmän wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:

>$>>>$
>$>>>$>$Besides, it just SOUNDS like the sort of soundtrack that'd go
with the real
>$>>>$>$life cartoon of a renegade redneck net.kook running rampant from
a trailer
>$>>>$>$park in Kentucky.

>$>>>$>
>$>>>$>How is FotCA doing these days anyway?
>$>>>$
>$>>>$Bored, like the rest of us.
>$>>>$Go find Grubor for me, will you I_A?
>$>>>
>$>>>Grubor appears missing. However, Dr. Bronner
>$>>>was spotted in the parking lot of his Soap Company
>$>>>in Escondido, CA (The same town where ARAMCO
>$>>>World Magazine is published). Hope that helps.
>$>>
>$>>
>$>>Bronner is still around?
>$>>
>$>>Good to hear.
>$>
>$>No, "Dr. Bronner" or rather his creator died last year. The family is
>$>keeping the soap business going.
>$
>$Too bad. I doubt if they'll *ever* manage to come close to him.
>
>If they were ever in Kentucky, they probably got
>as close as close gets. Tradition in them thar parts, ya know.

*HEY* We Kentuckians may (or may not) resemble that remark! :-)
--
If you believe it to be a fake address,
call the state highway patrol

Lionel

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
Word has it that on Mon, 03 May 1999 17:23:48 GMT, in this august forum,
specia...@hell-flame-wars.org (Tim Thorne) said:

>nos...@sexzilla.net (Lionel Lauer) wrote:
>>Kibo informs me that "richard b" <ki...@your.ass> stated that:
>[...]
>>>The mere fact that one does possess those types of photos, is not evidence
>>>that he/she is a child molestor, let alone a pedophile. No court would
>>>convict a person as a pedophile for mere possession.
>>
>>Wanna bet? - I bet Gary Glitter wishes that was true.
>
>There is a lot more to that case than meets the eye. Some of the
>charges arising are peculiar to say the least. I think the trial date
>is set for November this year. It will be very interesting reading
>when it gets to *those* newspapers. No doubt page 3 will still have a
>pig-tailed teenager fondling a hockey stick upon it.

No doubt. The hypocrisy of those crappy tabloids is just amazing. We get
the same thing over here with those crap papers that froth at the mouth
about immorality on page one, but have pages of ads for brothels & phone
sex services in the classified sections.

I R A Aggie

May 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/8/99
On Sat, 08 May 1999 01:39:08 GMT, Lionel <nos...@sexzilla.net>, in
<37389541...@newsfeed.sexzilla.net> wrote:

+ No doubt. The hypocrisy of those crappy tabloids is just amazing. We get
+ the same thing over here with those crap papers that froth at the mouth
+ about immorality on page one, but have pages of ads for brothels & phone
+ sex services in the classified sections.

Plausible denyability.

The editorial board is seperate from the advertising sales staff. Both
will whore themselves, tho, for the right cause/price...

James

Tim Thorne

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
nos...@sexzilla.net (Lionel) wrote:
>specia...@hell-flame-wars.org (Tim Thorne) said:
[...]

>>There is a lot more to that case than meets the eye. Some of the
>>charges arising are peculiar to say the least. I think the trial date
>>is set for November this year. It will be very interesting reading
>>when it gets to *those* newspapers. No doubt page 3 will still have a
>>pig-tailed teenager fondling a hockey stick upon it.
>
>No doubt. The hypocrisy of those crappy tabloids is just amazing. We get
>the same thing over here with those crap papers that froth at the mouth
>about immorality on page one, but have pages of ads for brothels & phone
>sex services in the classified sections.

I had the pleasure of reading one the other week. The "catalogue" that
came with it really caught my eye. The catalogue is one of those where
you pay an extortionate price for the phone call and the goods arrive
28 days later "free of charge". Some of the offerings were simply
hilarious.

An MP5 "sporting" mini machine gun. It came with 1000 rounds of
ammunition. They were only paintballs though. It could actually fire
all 1000 rounds in just over a second. Who needs to use a roller?

The best ad was titled "Wear Lindsey's boobs as a hat!" If you got
picked out of the hat she'd lob 'em out, place on your head and
someone would take a picture.

Best laugh I've had in ages.

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)

May 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/18/99
On Mon, 3 May 1999 02:48:43 -0400, John Henry
<laziza...@geocizities.com> wrote:

[...]

>Now THIS is a new one. 'I spelled it right, a server error stole my
>apostrophe.'

Please excuse my spelling as my server steals letters.

Alan M. Turing

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) wrote, in alt.slack.sputum:

PRVNT ASCII SHRTAGS: RCYCL USD LTTRS

Cameron Kaiser

May 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/21/99
amtu...@sexzilla.not (Alan M. Turing) writes:

>>On Mon, 3 May 1999 02:48:43 -0400, John Henry
>><laziza...@geocizities.com> wrote:
>>
>>[...]

>>>Now THIS is a new one. 'I spelled it right, a server error stole my
>>>apostrophe.'

>>Please excuse my spelling as my server steals letters.

>PRVNT ASCII SHRTAGS: RCYCL USD LTTRS

U usd two ts n wn wrd. Plz dnt b wstfl; ppl nd ths xtr ltrs.