Procedure to get a UDP against a domain

JF Mezei

Nov 25, 2003, 11:22:22 PM11/25/03
Can anyone point me to the procedures to start a UDP against 2 domains ?
(dizum and the gilgamesh domains) ?

They are accomplices to continued slander and impersonation against me and
many others, their headers direct abuse complaints to some US university that
has nothing to do with their service and the list of bad behaviour on their
part goes on and on and on.

Enough is enough.

Stephen K. Gielda

Nov 26, 2003, 1:18:13 PM11/26/03
In article <3FC42A5E...@istop.com>, jfmezei...@istop.com
says...

Careful with gilgamesh, that is the Frog remailer and he only runs it to
be able to use it as a weapon against those who dare to criticize his
behavior. His headers are proof of this, that university in there is
the e-mail address and work address of a user that complained about
forgery and flooding coming from his remailer. Check his new sig,
you'll find I'm in there now because we won't terminate one of our users
who is criticizing him and archiving the proof of his abuse to a web
page.

/steve
--
Protect yourself on-line. Hide your identifying details in e-mail,
usenet, and more. A privacy service like no other.

George Orwell

Nov 26, 2003, 6:21:21 PM11/26/03
JF Mezei <jfm...@istop.com> the big crybaby donned his diapers and trolled for
pity:

>Can anyone point me to the procedures to start a UDP against 2 domains ?
>(dizum and the gilgamesh domains) ?

Actually, that should be a UDP against sympatico.ca and bellglobal.com for
allowing you to troll endlessly for years and years.

>They are accomplices to continued slander and impersonation against me and
>many others, their headers direct abuse complaints to some US university that
>has nothing to do with their service and the list of bad behaviour on their
>part goes on and on and on.

Which is nothing compared to the thousands upon thousands of troll posts you've
made to numerous groups under your own name as well as some "interesting"
aliases, a few of which are sampled below.

>Enough is enough.

Indeed, enough is enough, pack up your marbles and go home, everybody is on to
you and your little temper tantrum and pity party because a group of people
finally got fed up with your YEARS of TROLLING and decided to do something about
it.

Now, please do us all a favor and FUCK OFF AND DIE!

Some of Mr. Mezei's trolling identities, used mostly on rec.travel.air and
sci.space.shuttle, easily verifiable by comparing headers and by checking his
posting history on groups.google.com :

Popped Cherry <P.Ch...@anatomy.org>
Conspiracy Theory <consp...@theory.org>
nobody <nob...@nobody.com>
Lou Raccoon <L.Ra...@wilderness.org>
Flapping Labias <fla...@anatomy.org>
Throbbing vulva <t.v...@anatomy.org>
Twin Gonads <t...@gonads.com>
Loose Scrotum <l.sc...@anatomy.org>
Raised Organ <R.O...@anatomy.org>
Monica Lewinski <billc...@westchester.com>
Deep Fried Foreskin <d...@mcdonalds.com>
Aroma of Smegma <ar...@chanel.org>
Wet fart <w.F...@smell.org>
Pubic dandruff <P.dan...@anatomy.org>
Voluptuous Nipple <V.ni...@anatomy.org>
Inserted Finger <I.Fi...@anatomy.org>
Pubic Nair <sha...@anatomy.org>
Flatulent Meatus <F.Me...@anatomy.org>
Lihk Mhygroin <L.My...@anatomy.org>
Pre Khum <P.K...@anatomy.org>
Phi Mosis <Phi....@anatomy.org>
Bal Anatis <Bal.A...@anatomy.org>
Fren Ullum <F.U...@anatomy.org>
Ivanna Getlaid <I.Ge...@onani.org>
Ivanna Wankalot <I.Wan...@onani.org>
Ivanna Umpalot <Hump...@drevil.com>
Wan Tnoneofit <W.Tno...@weirdnames.org>
Wan Itbad <W.I...@inneed.org>
Wan Towank <W.To...@anatomy.org>
Wan Tolik <w.t...@anatomy.org>
Testos Terone <t.te...@anatomy.org>
Upper Gonad <U.G...@anatomy.org>
Right Gonad <R.G...@anatomy.org>
Left Gonad <L.G...@anatomy.org>
Tyson's Glands <Tys...@anatomy.org>
Nose Hair <n.h...@anatomy.org>
Coronal Sulcus <C.Su...@anatomy.org>
Corpus Cavernus <man...@anatomy.org>
Armpit moisture <arm...@anatomy.org>
Onani Room <on...@hotels.com>
Arnie's Banana <wei...@terminator.com>
Raised eyebrows <r.eye...@anatomy.org>
Vas Deferens <V.def...@anatomy.org>
Naked Canuck <N.ca...@naturists.org>
Arni's socks <Smelly...@arnold.org>
Notable Exception <N.exc...@untied.com>
Unpopped Cherry <U.Ch...@anatomy.org>
Tatooed Ovaries <T.Ov...@anatomy.org>
Pierced eyelid <p.ey...@piercings.org>
Limp Tomato <limp....@vegetables.org>
Eggplant Earrings <e.ear...@piercings.org>
Banana Underpants <B.Unde...@hillfiger.org>
Naval Lint <na...@lint.mil>
Ingrown Toenail <i.to...@anatomy.org>
Empty Stomach <E.St...@anatomy.org>
Full Stomach <f.st...@anatomy.org>
Smelly Cat <S....@friends.nbc.com>
Torn Ligament <T.Lig...@anatomy.org>
Art Tistic <A.Ti...@modern.museum>
Furry Raccoon <F.Ra...@wilderness.org>
Wet Racoon <W.Ra...@wildnerness.org>
Mad Racoon <M.Ra...@wildlife.org>
Lazy Racoon <L.Ra...@wilderness.org>
Eaten Racoon <E.Ra...@mcdonalds.com>
Happy Raccoon <H.Ra...@wilderness.org>
Sleeping Racoon <S.Ra...@wilderness.org>
Hungry Racoon <H.Ra...@wilderness.org>
Horny Raccoon <H.Ra...@fauna.org>
Smart Raccoon <S.Ra...@wilderness.org>
George W Raccoon <GW.Ra...@wilderness.org>
Ronald McRaccoon <r.ra...@wilderness.org>
Thirsty Raccoon <T.Ra...@wilderness.org>
Johnny Raccoon <J.Ra...@wilderness.org>
Oshi Santo <O.S...@nx01.starfleet.org>
Oishi Chinko <O.Ch...@nx01.starfleet.org>
T.Yellow <T.Ye...@nowhere.com>
Q <qu...@continuum.net>
Borg Queen <1o...@borg.org>
Ronald Wilkerson <wilke...@sympatico.ca>
John Balterman <j.bal...@sympatico.ca>

Rod

Nov 26, 2003, 7:34:18 PM11/26/03
nob...@mixmaster.it (George Orwell) wrote...

>Now, please do us all a favor and FUCK OFF AND DIE!

Maybe he's cooperating, but JF wants to die *here*. Among friends.
And...all that crap is his death rattle. lol

Rod

JF Mezei

Nov 26, 2003, 9:26:13 PM11/26/03
"Stephen K. Gielda" wrote:
> Careful with gilgamesh, that is the Frog remailer and he only runs it to
> be able to use it as a weapon against those who dare to criticize his
> behavior.

Yep. I've been his target in one newsgroup for years, but in recent months, he
has started to cross post his insults to many of the newsgroups I participate
it and it has become extremely annoying. His overdose of abuse will be his
own undoing, I am hoping.

By the way, if I traceroute to another obnoxious remailer, dizum.com, I have
XS4ALL as the last hop to them. And an nslookup on dizum.com's IP address
reveals that the IP is owned by XS4ALL, so efforts should be concentrated on
those who provide IP connectivity since the owners of the remailers are the
guilty party and are not acting reasonably to prevent abuse.

George Orwell

Nov 26, 2003, 10:28:10 PM11/26/03
JF Mezei <jfm...@istop.com> feigned innocence and trolled:

>"Stephen K. Gielda" wrote:
>> Careful with gilgamesh, that is the Frog remailer and he only runs it to
>> be able to use it as a weapon against those who dare to criticize his
>> behavior.
>
>Yep. I've been his target in one newsgroup for years, but in recent months, he
>has started to cross post his insults to many of the newsgroups I participate
>it and it has become extremely annoying. His overdose of abuse will be his
>own undoing, I am hoping.

Oh you poor baby! You've been trolling many newsgroups for YEARS and YEARS and
YEARS and now you're all flustered because someone is exposing you. Poor little
innocent you. And you feel all puffed up and brave because you think Mr.
Stephen Gielda is helping you out of the goodness of his kind little heart.
Poor brainless fool, you're just a stupid pawn in his game to get at Frog.
You're nothing but roadkill to these people. Be careful when you try to play
with the big boys, they'll eat you up alive for breakfast and shit you out by
mid-morning.

Just in case there's anyone left who doesn't know who this nut is, look up his
posting history in google. He's been trolling for a decade, so there's lots of
sewage to wade through.

>By the way, if I traceroute to another obnoxious remailer, dizum.com, I have
>XS4ALL as the last hop to them. And an nslookup on dizum.com's IP address
>reveals that the IP is owned by XS4ALL, so efforts should be concentrated on
>those who provide IP connectivity since the owners of the remailers are the
>guilty party and are not acting reasonably to prevent abuse.

Oooh, another fool who thinks he can go after Dizum! LOL, always fun to see
doofuses in action.

Below are just a few of the trolling aliases this netkook has used recently:

Stephen K. Gielda

Nov 27, 2003, 2:57:58 AM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 3:39:07 AM11/27/03
"Stephen K. Gielda" wrote:
> Dizum is a straight up remailer, Alex runs it well.

Nop.

> He also runs a
> mail2news gate, it is just a conduit,

a conduit with blatant leaks that foster abuse of newsgroups.

> mail2news gate you are looking at. If there is flooding from Dizum
> to your e-mail address or forgery of your e-mail address contact the
> abuse address listed and I'm sure he'll address it.

Why are you so sure ? The attacks against me and email impersonation have goon
going on for a long time but have, since this summer, gone nuts. How would you
like to be woken up in the middle of the night by authorities who have read a
message supposedly from you to a newsgroup you have never participated in
about your intentions to kill yourself ?

And guess what, neither dizum not that frog remailer have ever responded to my
complaints. (neither has MIT's nym.alias.net for that matter). They don't
because they encourage that sort of posting. If they didn't encourage such
postings, they would prevent cross posting to newsgroups, and would prevent
user specified From: header and would include clear text INSIDE THE CONTENTS
to advise that this is an anonymous message.

If someone needs to send information that can not be traced back to him, he
will not need to cross post to a variety of newsgroups, nor will he want to
specify any username in the From:. He will want the From: to be as generaic as possible.

> However, if you
> are complaining about insults, insults are not abuse of the net.

There is a point where insults become slander, where a message becomes clear
identity theft, and where repeated accusations against one's characters which
make it to google forever become a liability.

If frog or duzum do not generate these messages, they are accomplices to such
messages. Since they are the only identifiable parties to those crimes, then
they are to be held responsible.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 3:59:09 AM11/27/03
One more thing: do you agree that one of my posts here yesterday would have be
taken , twisted into a slander, and then cross posted anonymously to all
newsgroups I participate in, and newsgroups where I stopped participating due
to excessive trolling by that person ?

Do you agree that one person who had supported me in one of the newsgroups I
was forced to abandon was repeatedly insulted in all the newsgroups I
participate in over the summer (hundreds of posts cross posted to many
newsgroups) ? Again., done by dizum and frog.

Because these services allow a sender to impersonate anyone, do you realise
the amount of time it taked to deal with google to have them remove from their
database all the forged posts ? On google, it is even harder for one to see
that it was a forged posts because seing all headers isn't so obviously.

A domain is responsible for the posts spewing out of its servers. And when
they repeatedly refuse to take any action to prevent such abuse, then are to
be considered to be aiding those criminals (impersonating someone else's
identity is criminal in many jurisdictions).

Gregory Morrow

Nov 27, 2003, 4:38:59 AM11/27/03

George Orwell wrote:

Lol...even ellenspamfree@last knew when to give it a rest, fer cryin' out
loud...!!!

None

Nov 27, 2003, 8:01:08 AM11/27/03

"Gregory Morrow" <gregory...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

You're a wankstain! Stop skipping your meds!!!!!

George Orwell

Nov 27, 2003, 10:49:12 AM11/27/03
JF Mezei <jfm...@istop.com> whined, moaned, and groaned:

>One more thing: do you agree that one of my posts here yesterday would have be
>taken , twisted into a slander, and then cross posted anonymously to all
>newsgroups I participate in, and newsgroups where I stopped participating due
>to excessive trolling by that person ?

<snip rest of kook's self-serving garbage>

Give it up Mezei, you're not dealing with fools like yourself. Even the most
cursory google check on you shows you are a severely disturbed psychopath. Not
only have you been trolling numerous newsgroups for DECADES (that alone is bad
enough) but anyone who trolls women's pregnancy groups with inflammatory
circumcision troll bait is hardly going to get any support except from other
disturbed psychopaths like yourself.

Do you really think these sys admins haven't seen the likes of you before (at
least a million times)?

The fact that after you've been run out of various groups by the serious
participants for your relentless trolling for years and years on end you came
back camouflaged under the following identities shows that you have no remorse,
and worse still, no notion of right or wrong, or what is appropriate behavior
for an adult, which by definition makes you a psychopath:

bill

Nov 27, 2003, 10:57:17 AM11/27/03
coward.

George Orwell

Nov 27, 2003, 11:19:25 AM11/27/03
JF Mezei <jfm...@istop.com> wrote:

<snip tons of raw sewage>

>If frog or duzum do not generate these messages, they are accomplices to such
>messages. Since they are the only identifiable parties to those crimes, then
>they are to be held responsible.

Give it up, Mezei. Who do you think you are dealing with? These are not
amateurs like you, wannabe geeks sitting in some dark basement in Montreal
typing with one hand.

Do you honestly think they haven't run a google on you and discovered you are a
psychopath?

Any person trolling with the following aliases is hardly going to garner any
support (except from other kooks):

bill

Nov 27, 2003, 11:28:18 AM11/27/03
still a coward

George Orwell

Nov 27, 2003, 1:22:02 PM11/27/03
Bill Jowett <billj...@hotmail.com> and <jow...@sympatico.ca> a well-known
netkook and troll and cyber criminal who runs various net scams in the for sale
and computing groups trolled:

>coward.

ROTFL!!! This coming from a netkook who trolls usenet using the alias:

love_to_fake_emails@because_im_an_asshat.com

Is this the best support you can get, Mezei???

BWAAAWWWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWWW!!!!!!!!

Do the people in the computing and for sale groups know you're scamming them,
Jowett?

bill

Nov 27, 2003, 1:30:10 PM11/27/03
pretty weak , even for you.

netkook.. yawn
troll .. scratch
cyber criminal ... burp.

who runs various net scams...
laughable for the fact you only have the balls to say something like
that because YOU'RE HIDING.

what a pussy you are....

bill

Nov 27, 2003, 1:51:51 PM11/27/03
after viewing various threads containing you and your ilk, I've come to
the conclusion you're actually liking this thread, so I'm done. Have
Fun, Get a job.

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=nobody%40mixmaster.it&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&edition=ca&start=10&sa=N

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 3:31:57 PM11/27/03
George Orwell wrote:
> Do you honestly think they haven't run a google on you and discovered you are a
> psychopath?

And that same google will be your undoing. In court, the full headers of those
"psychopath" posts will be revealed and it will be clear that I didn't post
those and more importantly, that you are guilty of forging identity.

You are right. You are not some twit in some basement. I know you know how to
use relay servers, forge header and more importantly , operate an anonymous
remailer service.

When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
clear what your intentions were.

privacy.at Anonymous Remailer

Nov 27, 2003, 9:05:18 PM11/27/03

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.
Thou shall be judged, weighed, and found INSUFFICIENT.

JF Mezei <jfm...@istop.com>

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:36:53 PM11/27/03
NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:37:04 PM11/27/03
NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:37:28 PM11/27/03
NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:37:53 PM11/27/03
NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:38:15 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:38:16 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:38:32 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:38:44 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:39:18 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:38:21 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:39:44 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:42:06 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:42:05 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:42:34 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:42:40 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:48:27 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:48:32 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:48:40 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:48:45 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:48:44 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:49:13 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:49:12 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:49:20 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:55:12 PM11/27/03
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, JF Mezei <jfmezei...@istop.com> wrote:

>When the time comes for a judge to pass judgement on you, it will be very
>clear what your intentions were.

The time hath come.

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:55:29 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:55:36 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:55:46 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 9:55:44 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 10:01:48 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 10:01:49 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 10:02:04 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 10:08:12 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 10:08:13 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 10:08:23 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 10:24:19 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 10:24:39 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 10:29:50 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 10:36:13 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 10:36:29 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 11:12:21 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 27, 2003, 11:48:35 PM11/27/03

JF Mezei

Nov 28, 2003, 1:20:16 AM11/28/03

JF Mezei

Nov 28, 2003, 2:50:09 AM11/28/03

Nik

Nov 28, 2003, 7:51:56 AM11/28/03

"George Orwell" <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote in message

> Give it up Mezei, you're not dealing with fools like yourself.

No much much worse! A total insane complete stupid moron like yourself that
has no life. Can't you find somewhere else to live out your fascist
communist dream of control and degeneration of other human beings?

Nik

JF Mezei

Nov 28, 2003, 6:54:08 AM11/28/03

JF Mezei