HipCrime's NewsAgent anyone?

news...@hipcrime.com

Dec 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/10/98
YooHoo again ...

For those who're wondering where to find the latest
NewsAgent, lookie here:

http://www.HipCrime.com/NAgent

Have fun, but take care and don't break (ab)Usenet.

... HipCrime

Chris Bellomy

Dec 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/10/98
In news.admin.net-abuse.usenet news...@hipcrime.com wrote:
: YooHoo again ...

:
: For those who're wondering where to find the latest
: NewsAgent, lookie here:
:
: http://www.HipCrime.com/NAgent

10 194.ATM9-0-0.GW1.MIA1.ALTER.NET (146.188.232.133) 40 ms 42 ms 48 ms
11 rapidsite-t3-gw.customer.ALTER.NET (137.39.141.50) 47 ms 39 ms 40 ms
12 www.hipcrime.com (209.130.39.55) 123 ms 70 ms 73 ms

(Complain to UUNet, maybe you'll actually find someone with a clue.)

#gonzo /home/cbellomy> whois hipcrime.com

Registrant:
HipCrime International (HIPCRIME-DOM)
666 First Street at Arguello Blvd.
San Francisco, CA 94143

Domain Name: HIPCRIME.COM

Administrative Contact:
Robert, Returned (RR330-ORG) hipc...@FREEMAIL.NL
http://hipcrime.int.eu.org
Fax- http://hipcrime.ml.org
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Robert, Returned (RR1563) hipc...@PGH.ORG
http://hipcrime.base.org (FAX) http://hipcrime.home.ml.org
Billing Contact:
Robert, Returned (RR334-ORG) hipc...@USA.NET
http://angelfire.com/biz/hipcrime
Fax- http://members.tripod.com/~hipcrime

Record last updated on 27-Oct-98.
Record created on 02-Jul-96.
Database last updated on 10-Dec-98 03:05:19 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.WEB.BELLSOUTH.NET 209.130.32.63
NS3.WEB.BELLSOUTH.NET 205.152.0.58

(Complain to Bellsouth, and probably NSI as well.)

cb

Holmey

Dec 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/10/98
In article <74omsn$cl3$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, news...@hipcrime.com wrote:

> http://www.HipCrime.com/NAgent
>
>Have fun, but take care and don't break (ab)Usenet.
>
> ... HipCrime

Registrant:
HipCrime International (HIPCRIME-DOM)
666 First Street at Arguello Blvd.
San Francisco, CA 94143

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.WEB.BELLSOUTH.NET 209.130.32.63
NS3.WEB.BELLSOUTH.NET 205.152.0.58

Guess that 'splains why I never get anything from abuse or postmaster
@bellsouth.net huh Lucy?? I feels that the next aliasing or UDP will have
bellsouths name on it, hell we all know they derserved it anyhow, the hipslime
thing is just icing on the (spam)cake

Sam

Dec 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/11/98

Tim Thorne

Dec 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/12/98
ori...@earthlink.net (OrionCA) wrote:

>fap...@cdmnet.com (Holmey) wrote:
>
>> Guess that 'splains why I never get anything from abuse or postmaster
>>@bellsouth.net huh Lucy?? I feels that the next aliasing or UDP will have
>>bellsouths name on it, hell we all know they derserved it anyhow, the hipslime
>>thing is just icing on the (spam)cake
>
>Bellsouth is not all that bad: They go through cycles of stupidity is
>all. Yesterday when stupid first announced his website there was
>nothing on it that was *explicitely* abusive: His crawler is annoying
>but not an abuse *of* USENET.
>
>Today he announced that NewsAgent is available on it, which is used
>exclusively for abuse *of* USENET.

It's only a cancelbot fer christsakes. If one cancelbot is going to be
outlawed, all cancelbots should be outlawed.

-
--------========>>>>>>>Special Forces<<<<<<<========--------
www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~thorne www.hell-flame-wars.org

"Dog eat dog, every day, on our fellow men we prey" Offspring

Jeremy

Dec 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/13/98
Tim Thorne <specia...@REMhell-flame-wars.org> wrote:

> It's only a cancelbot fer christsakes. If one cancelbot is going to be
> outlawed, all cancelbots should be outlawed.

Used to be, if you wanted to run a cancelbot, you wrote it. Things
worked out much better that way.

--
Jeremy | jer...@exit109.com
"How extravagant you are, throwing away women like that. Someday they

Karl Denninger

Dec 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/13/98
In article <74vhdd$g$1...@east44.supernews.com>,

I kinda like Hip's free download of his Newsagent.

I grabbed a copy just for kicks and giggles.

Hmmm... where to use those "10 bullets" he mentions....... :-)

Karl Denninger (ka...@denninger.net) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.

Jeremy

Dec 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/13/98
Karl Denninger <ka...@Denninger.Net> wrote:
> In article <74vhdd$g$1...@east44.supernews.com>,
> Jeremy <jer...@exit109.com> wrote:
>
>> Used to be, if you wanted to run a cancelbot, you wrote it. Things worked
>> out much better that way.
>
> I kinda like Hip's free download of his Newsagent.
>
> I grabbed a copy just for kicks and giggles.

Figures. Thinking of using it as the clean-news engine?

> Hmmm... where to use those "10 bullets" he mentions....... :-)

Come on, if you can't write a better cancelbot than that yourself, you
really should abandon your delusions of grandeur.

--
Jeremy | jer...@exit109.com
"The sky would not fall if an American President spoke the truth."

Tim Thorne

Dec 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/13/98
Jeremy <jer...@exit109.com> wrote:
>Tim Thorne <specia...@REMhell-flame-wars.org> wrote:
>
>> It's only a cancelbot fer christsakes. If one cancelbot is going to be
>> outlawed, all cancelbots should be outlawed.
>
>Used to be, if you wanted to run a cancelbot, you wrote it. Things
>worked out much better that way.

Things have changed somewhat since the "good old days".
Try living in the present instead of the past.

Dave Hayes

Dec 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/13/98
Jeremy wrote:
> Used to be, if you wanted to run a cancelbot, you wrote it. Things
> worked out much better that way.

For some standard of "better" which may or may not be appropriate.

A simple IMO would have clarified the situation.
--
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - da...@jetcafe.org
Keep Usenet Free - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

Nasrudin was stopped by a policemen. "This is a summons for driving through
the red light."
"When I go into court," the Mulla began, "I shall ask for it to be balanced
against all the times I have stopped at the green light and never been
credited for it."

Jeremy

Dec 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/14/98
Dave Hayes <da...@jetcafe.org> wrote:
> Jeremy wrote:
>
>> Used to be, if you wanted to run a cancelbot, you wrote it. Things worked
>> out much better that way.
>
> For some standard of "better" which may or may not be appropriate.

In your opinion, yes?

> A simple IMO would have clarified the situation.

Er, in my opinion, when I post, I'm posting my opinion. In my opinion,
saying "in my opinion" in every post is silly. Just my opinion.

--
Jeremy | jer...@exit109.com
"I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" --Buffy

Dave Hayes

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
Jeremy wrote:
> Dave Hayes <da...@jetcafe.org> wrote:
> > Jeremy wrote:
> >
> >> Used to be, if you wanted to run a cancelbot, you wrote it. Things worked
> >> out much better that way.
> >
> > For some standard of "better" which may or may not be appropriate.
>
> In your opinion, yes?

No. That fact goes a bit beyond my petty opinion.

> > A simple IMO would have clarified the situation.
>
> Er, in my opinion, when I post, I'm posting my opinion. In my opinion,
> saying "in my opinion" in every post is silly. Just my opinion.

You should have clarified that, in my opinion.

--
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - da...@jetcafe.org
Keep Usenet Free - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Jeremy

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
Dave Hayes <da...@jetcafe.org> wrote:
> Jeremy wrote:
>>
>>> For some standard of "better" which may or may not be appropriate.
>>
>> In your opinion, yes?
>
> No. That fact goes a bit beyond my petty opinion.
>
>>> A simple IMO would have clarified the situation.
>>
>> Er, in my opinion, when I post, I'm posting my opinion. In my opinion,
>> saying "in my opinion" in every post is silly. Just my opinion.
>
> You should have clarified that, in my opinion.

That's beyond silly. Everyone posts their opinion. Only someone
arrogant enough to say things like "what I say is fact, what you say
is opinion" would say something like that. Like you.

--
Jeremy | jer...@exit109.com
Here's a nickel, kid. Go buy yourself a real computer.

Dave Hayes

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
Jeremy wrote:
> Dave Hayes <da...@jetcafe.org> wrote:

> >> In your opinion, yes?
> >
> > No. That fact goes a bit beyond my petty opinion.

> >> Er, in my opinion, when I post, I'm posting my opinion. In my opinion,
> >> saying "in my opinion" in every post is silly. Just my opinion.
> >
> > You should have clarified that, in my opinion.
>
> That's beyond silly. Everyone posts their opinion. Only someone
> arrogant enough to say things like "what I say is fact, what you say
> is opinion" would say something like that. Like you.

Is that your opinion?

And have you ever read my .sig?

--
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - da...@jetcafe.org
Keep Usenet Free - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

^^^^^^^^

Envy devours good deeds, as a fire devours fuel.

Jeremy

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
Dave Hayes <da...@jetcafe.org> wrote:

> Is that your opinion?

Always.

> And have you ever read my .sig?

[...]

> ^^^^^^^^

Sure. But that only covers the opinions you post; things you consider
not to be mere opinion sneak through the loophole.

--
Jeremy | jer...@exit109.com
Cleanfeed spam filter - http://www.exit109.com/~jeremy/news/cleanfeed.html