TO DAVID COOLEY FROM ME

yuri rutman

Jan 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/6/97

As I've told several others, what the fuck is this shit. Fuck you an
die motherfucker. You have no idea who I am or who I know so get off
my back with this bullshit you fucking cyberpervet motherfucker.
Call the fucking Mossad and Spetnaz while you are at it. I have no
idea what the fuck you are talking about and stop clogging up my
mailbox with this shit. I have no idea who Mike is, but if Mike has
a problem, he can call me and not be a little cyberpussy like the
rest of you cult freaks. Ever think about calling someone instead of
making these remarks behind my back. As I said, anytime in Chicago,
pal. Anytime.