Blackholes.intersil.net Being Shutdown

dagon...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2006, 4:44:18 PM7/11/06
To those concerned:

Intersil is shutting down blackholes.intersil.net. Effective July 13th
2006, all entries will be removed from blackholes.intersil.net.
Shortly after, we will remove the blackholes.intersil.net DNS zone.

If you are using blackholes.intersil.net, I STRONGLY recommend removing
it from your configuration.

Intersil Management

--
Comments posted to news.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting
are solely the responsibility of their author. Please