[SPEWS] 11.spews.dnsbl.sorbs.net & l2.spews.dnsbl.sorbs.net now down to test entry only.

Matthew Sullivan

Feb 1, 2007, 8:00:18 AM2/1/07
For information only.

I have emptied all live blocks out of the SPEWS zonefiles I hold locally
and disabled the download and update script from overwriting the empty
zones.

I will keep the zones configured and emptied for another 6 months, and
will drop the zones from there should SPEWS never update them again.
Personally I hope that SPEWS are only busy with other projects and that
they return and update the zones.

SPEWS, if you are monitoring this, as previously stated, mirrors are
awaiting updates, just leave a message in the usual forum and I'll
re-enable. Good health to you all.

Regards,

Mat

--
Comments posted to news.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting
are solely the responsibility of their author. Please

Al

Feb 1, 2007, 5:03:00 PM2/1/07
On Feb 1, 7:00 am, Matthew Sullivan <usenet-n...@sorbs.net> wrote:
> For information only.
>
> I have emptied all live blocks out of the SPEWS zonefiles I hold locally
> and disabled the download and update script from overwriting the empty
> zones.

Mat, thanks. I've updated my SPEWS status pages on dnsbl.com to
reflect this.

Regards,
Al Iverson

Al