Charmaine Neville Video

Chip37075

Sep 3, 2005, 6:07:10 PM9/3/05
Watch this. If you can't view it, find someone who can. It will be
national soon.

WATCH THIS.

go to http://www.wafb.com/

On the right side is a blue box called Featured Videos. Click on the
one for Charmaine Neville. Send it to everyone you know.

Big Ray

Sep 4, 2005, 12:28:19 AM9/4/05
On 3 Sep 2005 15:07:10 -0700, "Chip37075" <Chip....@comcast.net>
wrote:

Or you can use this direct url

http://www.wafb.com/Global/SearchResults.asp?qu=charmaine

--
Regards,

"Big Ray" Jones - RETIRED New Orleans tour guide,
cab driver and mule-drawn carriage driver. Author of
"The Complete Idiot's Travel Guide to New Orleans"
ISBN 0-02-862303-7

"Murder at Audubon Zoo" by my late wife Jane Gillis Jones
ISBN: 0-595-14061-0 To order, call 1-877-288-4737
or check my web page for New Orleans and Louisiana info at:
http://www.sstar.com/ray.jones/nola.htm

To join the New Orleans Mailing List (NOML), send blank e-mail to:
noml...@sstar.com or go to:
http://groups.google.com/group/neworleans.general