Urgent Help needed

rajiv

Apr 12, 2009, 3:54:19 PM4/12/09
to Neurosciences Foundation
Hello,

There is a serious emergency situation with my cousin. Need urgent
help. If you know any doctor or anyone who can help my cousin to fight
back with brain dead situation.

I have already consulted few neurologist and they have given no hope
of survival, but said only miracle can save his life.

Below is the medical report which doctor has mailed me who is treating
him right now.

The patient Mr Dhirendra Parashar, 30 yrs male was admitted in this
hospital on 08/04/09 in unconscious and gasping state with h/o severe
chest pain followed by sudden collapse 15-20 minutes back.
O/E- Unconscious ,pupils b/l semi dilated with no reaction, BP not
recordable , peripheral pulse not felt, ECG showed global MI, GCS
3/15
Patient was intubated and put on ventilator support, thrombolised with
streptokianase 1.5 mn IU, given inotropic and other supportive
treatment.
Patient is till date maintaining on ventilator support without any
further improvement in GCS.
O/E-deeply comatosed
pupils b/l dilated no reaction to light
corneal reflex absent
dolls eye movement absent

BP-170/100 PULSE -96/min
chest-bl/l clear
cvs-S1 S2 +N

Output adequate, no pressure sores, afebrile

I am ready to bear any cost/fees going to be incurred. Please contact
me on my cell or reply to this email.

Thanks in advance,
Rajiv Upadhyay
Cell no : +91-9910544977

iMedPub

Apr 12, 2009, 4:03:09 PM4/12/09
to Neurosciences Foundation
Dear Rajiv Upadhyay,
The neurological state is really worrying.
Nevertheless I thing a neuroimaging test (CT scan or better an MRI) is
necesary to know the extent of the brain lesions. Has it been done or
not yet? Can it be done in the hospital where the patient is?
Best
Manuel