Dev version 3.33-x.7b has been uploaded to
After you update to 3.33-x.7b, you can update with below mode per set OSD
menu, Settings->Firmware Upgrade:
. Set 'Select Upgrade Type' to 'Dev'
- You can update to latest Dev FW daily
- But this Dev FW maybe don't get test completely
. Set 'Select Upgrade Type' to 'Beta'
- You can update to Beta FW
- Beta will be do more test officially
. Set 'Select Upgrade Type' to 'Official'
- You can update to Official Publish FW
If your current FW is Publish(3.28-1.00) or Beta (3.31-1.24) version. So you
can't update to Dev per OSD menu setting since current Publish(3.28-1.00)
and Beta(3.31-1.24) have not 'Dev' option.
In future, after Publish and Beta version support 'Dev' option, you can
update among Publish, Beta, and Dev version optionally.
Please let me know if have any question.