From: Gervase Markham <g...@mozilla.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:08:39 +0000
Local: Tues, Mar 18 2003 8:08 am
Subject: 2003-03-12 - Minutes of mozilla.org staff meeting
Mozilla Staff Meeting Minutes 2003-03-12
Present: Asa, Mitchell, Gerv, Dan, Seth, Myk.
- Will probably need to do a 1.3.1 - XPInstall for Mac doesn't exist in
- We need to make sure people know to land risky work early, otherwise
*Change of compiler and OS on Linux*
- dmose and others would like to make this change in 1.4 alpha.
- From 5-5-3 split in weeks (alpha-beta-final) to 6-4-3. More heavy
*Publicising 1.4 plans*
- Asa to send holding mail to the guy who enquired
*Distributing Mozilla to developing countries on CD*
- Gerv to reply saying that the license gives you the right to do this.
*"Why use Mozilla" docs from MozillaU*
- Get Marcia to do index page?
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.