Mozilla Korean Project...

Seokchan Yun

Aug 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/8/98
Dear Mozilla lovers around world!

How's doing? This is Seokchan Yun, in the work of korean translation
project.
Please call me just "channy". I'm first this newsgroup and mailinglist.
Maybe Mr. Rick knew me. My works are currently 70%, I'll release Mozilla
KR
in middle of September. If some people works this job, please contact to
me.
I want to corperate with you.

I'm glad to join this group.

Thanks,

Seokchan Yun
sc...@www-kr.org

Rick Elliott

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98
to cha...@handong.edu
Yes, I remember you. I didn't know you were doing a Korean
language version, though. Which platform(s) are you working
on?

If you are translating Mozilla, I'd like to know how you are handling
some of the new elements of the product, such as Aurora (the
"chrome" which encompasses toolbars and the new history, book
marks and site maps UI).

I will update the L10n Projects page with your information.

Good luck!

Rick

vcard.vcf

Byungsoo Jung

Aug 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/11/98
to cha...@handong.edu
I'm interesting for your work.
Good Work!

Did you send E-mail to rell...@netscape.com ?

I made the homepage for Mozilla Korean Project.

Please visit our homepage in http://alpha.secsm.org/mozilla.

/BSJUNG

Byungsoo Jung

Aug 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/11/98
to cha...@handong.edu

Kitty Y. Park

Aug 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/15/98
Rick Elliott wrote:

> Yes, I remember you. I didn't know you were doing a Korean
> language version, though. Which platform(s) are you working
> on?

I work on Windows environment. The korean glossary will cometo soon. Once this
work, translations, is finished, I want for many korean
to review terms for mozilla kr version.
Refer to http://www.www-kr.org/mozilla