[ADMIN] This list is now closed!

Dave Miller

Jan 21, 2006, 5:52:38 AM1/21/06
If all goes according to plan, this should be the last post you receive
on the mailing list version of this group.

All subscribers to the mailing list should shortly receive a
subscription notice for gen...@lists.mozilla.org.

If you are reading this via the netscape.public.mozilla.general
newsgroup, this newsgroup is now considered officially abandoned. We
have moved to mozilla.general, which is available via the
news.mozilla.org news server.

--
Dave Miller
System Administrator, Mozilla Corporation

Moz Champion (Dan)

Jan 21, 2006, 6:55:04 AM1/21/06
Dave Miller wrote:
> If all goes according to plan, this should be the last post you receive
> on the mailing list version of this group.
>
> All subscribers to the mailing list should shortly receive a
> subscription notice for gen...@lists.mozilla.org.
>
> If you are reading this via the netscape.public.mozilla.general
> newsgroup, this newsgroup is now considered officially abandoned. We
> have moved to mozilla.general, which is available via the
> news.mozilla.org news server.

You mean mozilla.support.general perhaps?

Dave Miller

Jan 21, 2006, 7:05:54 AM1/21/06
In article <EsCdne_pTef...@mozilla.org>, Dan
<moz.ch...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Nope, I mean mozilla.general. They're two separate groups.

--
Dave

Jay Garcia

Jan 21, 2006, 9:36:40 AM1/21/06
On 21.01.2006 05:55, Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

> You mean mozilla.support.general perhaps?

It's m.general .. Do a "refresh groups", it's now there.

--
Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org