how to open large window

1 view

ldj...@sbcglobal.net

Jul 11, 2007, 7:49:10 PM7/11/07
I have an Acer laptop with seamonkey. Seamonkey just started opening in
a small window. How do I get it to open in a big window again. I read
one place to maximize then close with the file close menu. That didn't work.
L.D.

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

Jul 12, 2007, 12:22:50 AM7/12/07

close the program, and remove the file localstore.rdf which
is located in the SM profile. Once removed, open SM, reset
all your settings, close SM and reopen it once more. Did it
work?

one. Thanks!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

ldj...@sbcglobal.net