Lost 'home' off Firefox bookmarks toolbar

Neil Bird

May 25, 2010, 1:07:38 PM5/25/10

My FF prefs. seem to have glitched recently, and the built-in 'home'
button on the left of my bookmarks toolbar has vanished. I've had to
put the home icon back on the main toolbar for now.

I can't see a pref. to control this, although I thought there was
one. Can anyone enlighten me?

--
[~]# sed -e 's/\.no\.junk\.please//g' .signature > .signature+
[~]# rm -f .signature

Robert Riches

May 26, 2010, 12:08:25 AM5/26/10
On 2010-05-25, Neil Bird <pho...@fnxweb.no.junk.please.com> wrote:

> My FF prefs. seem to have glitched recently, and the built-in 'home'
> button on the left of my bookmarks toolbar has vanished. I've had to
> put the home icon back on the main toolbar for now.
>
> I can't see a pref. to control this, although I thought there was
> one. Can anyone enlighten me?

How about View -> Toolbars -> Customize?

--
Robert Riches
spamt...@verizon.net

Neil Bird

May 27, 2010, 1:28:23 PM5/27/10
Around about 26/05/10 05:08, Robert Riches scribbled ...

> How about View -> Toolbars -> Customize?

Um, OK, how much of a dunderhead do I feel now?

That lets me do it, yes, thanks! Didn't occur to me I could add
things to the bookmarks toolbar.