[Hendrix] login problem

MArtin Cherub

Jul 31, 2005, 2:46:09 PM7/31/05
Name: MArtin Cherub
Email: neomacz_at_gmail.com
Product: Deer Park

Comments:
when i was using deepark in my school network it keep asking me the
password of my school network proxy server. i tried to test it with
firefox, and its works!! firefox only asked me once to enter the
password, but deer park asked me every time i pushed the link, i hope
this report help the development of deer park

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b3) Gecko/20050712 Firefox/1.0+