DraftGore.com Reactivates Campaign

NYPopulist

Mar 11, 2008, 12:05:45 PM3/11/08
to Netroots for Gore
As alluded to in a previous comment, DraftGore.com reactivated their
campaign to draft the former VP today. They have taken down the link
that previously stated they had ended their efforts and have put up
the Newsweek story by Eleanor Clift. What exactly their plans will be
from this point on is yet to be seen (I may have more on that later),
but just know that they ARE active again. For those of us still
holding out a slimmer of hope that Gore may yet be the nominee, this
is VERY good news as DraftGore.com is the largest draft site and, for
the most part, the public face of the movement. As a FYI, AlGore.org
is also considering reactivating (though no official word yet).

Stay tuned...things may get very interesting.

Suzanne Smith

Mar 11, 2008, 12:10:10 PM3/11/08
to netroot...@googlegroups.com, Karen Wunderman
Yipee.  James, I just got a note from Karen and she agreed with me that AFG web site, now that it's getting going again, would be a good place to post all those links being sent into netroots.  I'll propose it Sunday ---what do you think?--I hope you can be on the call.  As you know, I'm posting things at the AFG site now.  We're doing a revamp.   News about all things Gore, info on progressive candidates reflecting Gore's vision,  keeping things alive in case Gore does get in and perhaps adding a rapid response page to combat negative reporting on him.  Suzanne
--
www.cellochan.com/