Google Alerts Feeds don't show in NetNewsWire 3.23

Fugie

Nov 1, 2009, 1:40:34 PM11/1/09
to NetNewsWire-Mac
I just installed NetNewsWire 3.23 under OS X 10.6.1 and synced to
Google Reader. All my Google Reader subscriptions appear except for
any of my Google Alerts subscriptions. Any thoughts on why or how to
make those subscriptions appear in NetNewsWire?

Thanks!

Oliver Boermans

Nov 2, 2009, 4:23:37 PM11/2/09
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fugie
2009/11/2 Fugie <jfuga...@gmail.com>:

Existing (previously received) google alert feeds look okay on my
machine - I’ll look closely at anything new that appears there. I’m
using 10.5.8

Martin

Nov 25, 2009, 10:46:29 AM11/25/09
to NetNewsWire-Mac
Hi,

same problem here: nnw 3.2 and now I updated to 3.2.3 (I had to do it
manually. Running checking for updates resulted in an error...) and
Mac OS X 10.5.8.

When adding the google alert in nnw the left column moves as sorting
the new feed but the google alert doesn't appear. When checking the
google reader in the browser the alert appears ...

A mystery ..
Martin

On 1 Nov., 19:40, Fugie <jfugazzo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just installed NetNewsWire 3.23 under OS X 10.6.1 and synced toGoogleReader. All myGoogleReader subscriptions appear except for
> any of myGoogleAlerts subscriptions. Any thoughts on why or how to

Martin

Nov 25, 2009, 11:14:13 AM11/25/09
to NetNewsWire-Mac
Hi,

I'm not sure what happened, but my previous post didn't appear here :-
(

I've got the same problem. First with 3.2 and now with 3.2.3 and Mac
OS X 10.5.8.

If I add a google alert in NetNewsWire the left column moves as the
new feed is sorted but it doesn't appear. When checking my google
reader account the feed is there.

Martin

On 1 Nov., 19:40, Fugie <jfugazzo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just installed NetNewsWire 3.23 under OS X 10.6.1 and synced toGoogleReader. All myGoogleReader subscriptions appear except for
> any of myGoogleAlerts subscriptions. Any thoughts on why or how to

Brent Simmons

Nov 25, 2009, 2:06:32 PM11/25/09
to netnews...@googlegroups.com
I haven't tried this yet to find out what's going on. But it's in the bug tracker (#183636), so we'll check it out.

-Brent

Mimi C.

Nov 30, 2009, 12:30:30 PM11/30/09
to NetNewsWire-Mac
I posted separately about the same problem and included examples of
the broken alert URLs in this thread: f8157b7b9c5417f2. The last set
of updates I have for Google news alerts were on November 16th. NNW
3.2.3. / OS X 10.5.8. Thanks.

- Mimi C.