Les Canadiens

watmath!rrwilliams

Dec 8, 1981, 12:25:33 PM12/8/81
Does anyone have any explanation on what has happened to Montreal Canadiens
recently? They seem to be losing to everyone these days -- very
embarassing for a long-time Habs fan. They trade away Lambert to Buffalo,
and he starts scoring like mad on the power play!
Message has been deleted

fias...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2018, 1:14:30 PM8/1/18
I don't know what you're talking about, but holy crap.. This post is 37 years old, much older than me.

omgmaxisr...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2018, 6:48:01 PM9/30/18
On Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 10:14:30 AM UTC-7, fias...@gmail.com wrote:
> I don't know what you're talking about, but holy crap.. This post is 37 years old, much older than me.

How do you know what he's talking about, are you retarded

fias...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2018, 4:41:30 PM11/19/18
yea like you

naenae...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2018, 5:44:54 PM12/26/18
On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 1:41:30 PM UTC-8, fias...@gmail.com wrote:
> yea like you

degenerate inbred cunt can't even comprehend simple english and I'm the retarded one? Have a fun ddos you twelvie

fias...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 11:41:37 AM1/16/19
go to bed please
you have no fucking right to speak when you're not actually asked

omgmaxisr...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2019, 2:19:33 AM2/3/19
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 8:41:37 AM UTC-8, fias...@gmail.com wrote:
> go to bed please
> you have no fucking right to speak when you're not actually asked

I'll speak if I want to fucking speak you fat retard
Message has been deleted

Spec

Aug 26, 2023, 7:04:34 PM8/26/23
I came back here to remind myself of this lmaoo. Hope you're better