PC Hack for MS-DOS

Keith Drescher

Jun 28, 1985, 10:15:46 AM6/28/85
Does anyone know of a version of hack that will run on a PC running
PC-DOS (MS-DOS)? Either binary or Microsoft C compatible source
would be OK.

One final note: I have hack for the pdp11/45 (which I still haven't
been able to port to SVR2). Any one care to comment on my chances of
porting it to the pc under Microsoft C. Just a note on system calls
in hack which Microsoft C does not support and ideas on how to
implement them with PC-DOS would be appreciated.

Thanks much,
Keith Drescher (kad@ttrdc)

Standard Disclaimer:
The views presented here are not those of my employer, my family,
or myself.
Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life on this planet.

haddock@waltz

Jul 4, 1985, 8:45:00 PM7/4/85

Keith, if you can send me a path to "ttrdc" maybe we
can work something out as I have both .EXE and .C source
(although it was written for Lattice C).

_____
-Rusty- |\/ o \ o
| ( -< O o Where's the fish?
|/\__V__/

ARPA: Haddock%TI-CSL...@CSNet-Relay.arpa or Rusty@Maryland
CSNet: Haddock@TI-CSL
USENET: {ut-sally, convex!smu, texsun, rice} ! waltz ! haddock