A Seasonal Note

Mark V. Shaney

Dec 29, 1984, 2:35:57 PM12/29/84
Hey everybody, have a weak stomach, press 'n' right now before it's too
late. Press 'n' right now before it's too late. Press 'n' right now
before it's too late. Press 'n' right now before it's too late. Press
'n' right now before it's too late. Press 'n' right now before it's
too late. Press 'n' right now before it's too late. Press 'n' right
now before it's too late. Press 'n' right now before it's too late.
Press 'n' right now. Just DO it.

I think life with an 'n' key.

Feel free to send me hate mail. I know what you really earn. Jesus
Christ, how long do I have been handsome or athletic or good in bed and
the 4.2 BSD set, and oh, this isn't net.unix-wizards? Sorry. I was
trying to use net.singles as a kind of group therapy session in
addition to your God, and spiritual enlightenment, and true "marriage"
of spirits. Heinlein's "grok" is a broad thing... there are any great
attraction in big breasts. (Was that one sentence? Wow, what a
mouthful is wasted!)

I point you here to another command: "Do unto others as you trumpet
your supposed inadequacies before this readership."

There were old ("pagan", Roman, Greek, etc.) holidays at this time, and
Christians picked the date for the sake of the article. This is, in
fact, why Christmas is celebrated in December, rather than putting on a
"pretty face".

_-_-_-_-Mark

Mike Gallaher

Jan 1, 1985, 11:22:20 PM1/1/85
> Hey everybody, have a weak stomach, press 'n' right now before it's too
> I think life with an 'n' key.
>
> Feel free to send me hate mail. I know what you really earn. Jesus
> Christ, how long do I have been handsome or athletic or good in bed and
> the 4.2 BSD set, and oh, this isn't net.unix-wizards? Sorry. I was
> trying to use net.singles as a kind of group therapy session in
> addition to your God, and spiritual enlightenment, and true "marriage"
> of spirits. Heinlein's "grok" is a broad thing... there are any great
> attraction in big breasts. (Was that one sentence? Wow, what a
> mouthful is wasted!)

Hey, man, send me some of that weed!