Indy's next raid

inuxa!rael

Jul 15, 1982, 8:57:37 PM7/15/82

Does anybody in netland know (or have any good ideas) as to what will
Indiana Jones look for on his next movie ???
My best speculation so far is the Holy Grail, but I think they'll come
up with something better (the Grail is sort of corny if you ask me, and they
don't have to stick with chistianity anyway).

g:wing

Jul 16, 1982, 10:30:14 PM7/16/82
Indiana Jones has been looking for the Amulet of Yendor on the U.C. at Berkeley
Cory system ever since earlier this year. He seems to have a problem finding
it, though. Maybe next year...