2 jokes

heli...@rochester.uucp

Jul 6, 1983, 10:21:28 AM7/6/83
I was actually amused by a joke I heard a WCMF D.J. tell the other day
(it may help to know that WCMF studios are on Leighton Avenue):

I was walking outside the studio this morning when I saw a
huge wheel of nacho cheese lying on the sidewalk, with no one
near it!

...I knew what kind of cheese it was because, when I picked it
up and started taking it away, someone ran towards me and
yelled, "Hey, man, that's nacho cheese!"

~
~

Another joke by Joan Rivers last night on "Johnny Carson":

(Can I talk here?)
LA people are so-o-o relaxed that they not declared legally dead
until they lose their tan.

Jim Heliotis