As the Hacker's Revolt part 1

1 view

Doug Boyce

Jul 30, 1985, 7:54:31 PM7/30/85
Starting Jan '85 we here a Daemen, not yet connected to USENET, started up
an ongoing soap opera. It was rather funny, it started named as "As the
Hacker's Revolt" but gradually changed to "Dead Men Don't Dress Like Dr. Bob."
Since this is a bizarre group why not put it here so here goes.....

------------ As the Hacker's Revolt part 1

From fung Tue Jan 29 21:08:52 1985
To: msgs
Subject: strangeness

It started out as a cold, and brisk January morning, when our hero (or
more appropriately, victim!) unlocks the Computer Center. For some odd reason,
the glass doors have been painted red from the inside! A quick strut to his
office, and he'll be safe. SO far, all's clear. He get's to his office, unlocks
his doors, and gawks in absolute terror. A man proudly brandishes an Engrish-to-
Chen translation book. "What's going on?" Chen asks. "Well mate," the accent
sounds British, "It's your numb'r, and 've come ta fetch ya!"
As the Hacker's Revolt........