Neods on r4

32011

May 7, 2008, 7:11:52 AM5/7/08
to NeoDS
can't work, with all game, some hint?

Jackson

May 7, 2008, 8:50:59 AM5/7/08
to NeoDS
Hi,

I'm ok with latest R4 firmware,
did you tried?
And you sure the game is converted properly??

aesir

May 7, 2008, 9:48:19 AM5/7/08
to NeoDS
Hello guys, hope u can help me with this one. (i use R4)
I have the neogeo bios (even with the universal 2.2), i also have a
backup rom of last blade 2 that woks on MAME the only problem is i´m
getting this error again an again when i try to convert the rom file
in his .neo form:
Missing fileOpening ROM file: 243-si.bin
Missing fileOpening ROM file: sfix.sfx
(and so on)
soo i have a bad rom or i have to try all that neodsconvert -biosx
that exist?
i have a mac and is a pain to convert this file!!!!!!! (no mac
converter)
BTW when i put the rom in the ds im only getting a black screen, i
really want to try this out
Message has been deleted

xam925

May 7, 2008, 3:51:39 PM5/7/08
to NeoDS
hi,you have an incorrect rom,try redownload and test it with the
lastest version of mame,if it works,you'll surely convert it in .neo
with the neodsconvert tool ^_^

jimmay

May 7, 2008, 9:34:26 PM5/7/08
to NeoDS
> > > can't work, with all game, some hint?- Hide quoted text -

download the uni-bios 2.3 and neogeo.rom debug bios (OPTIANAL,if you
want, its the debug bios and uni-bios.10) read my post on how to use
the uni-bios and where to get it, get a godd neogeo bios file, add the
2 bios in it. download games from planetemu.net cause there full game
sets, REMEBER, GET THE MAME VERSION! (i still dont get why if this is
neogeo emu, and it doesnt support the native to its emu .rom files,
might as well add some arcade games like raiden or cps1/2 games like
street fighter) there

syaoran

May 25, 2008, 12:19:01 PM5/25/08
to NeoDS
where do we get the uni-bios 2.3, its extremely hard to find you know

r0ni

May 25, 2008, 1:13:58 PM5/25/08
to NeoDS
uni bios 2.3 is privately available to people who have purchased the
bios for use on their neo geo systems. The latest public release is
2.2. Which would explain why it's hard to find.
Message has been deleted

r0ni

May 26, 2008, 1:34:04 AM5/26/08
to NeoDS
Once again it is against the authors wishes to post warez on this
site.

jimmay, you sir are a idiot.

On May 26, 12:07 am, jimmay <thoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > where do we get the uni-bios 2.3, its extremely hard to find you know- Hide quoted text -

> uni-bios 2.3 along with all the bios is located here:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J2PO2BED

syaoran

May 26, 2008, 1:37:58 AM5/26/08
to NeoDS
dont worry, i didnt download from it yet... and actually, im sorry
that i asked but thanks again jimmay for trying to help me but, seeing
how other people are against it, i wont even download it. but jimmay,
you should try and delete the link to the file or the post.

r0ni

May 26, 2008, 1:47:35 AM5/26/08
to NeoDS
It is just blatent disrespect to a person to more then one time, post
links to warez when the author of NeoDs has explicitly asked for users
to NOT post links to warez. BIOS' are WAREZ. jimmay can not follow
simple rules.

I am not trying to harm you syaoran, you asked for help, I gave a
answer, jimmay posted links to warez. It's that simple, really I see
why the author is looking into different places for discussion, it's
obvious this place cannot be modded enough to provide helpful
discussion for end-users without diving into illegal territories.

It's a shame.

syaoran

May 26, 2008, 2:01:20 AM5/26/08
to NeoDS
you mean he is currently searching for another place right now? for
help?

barry breslau

May 26, 2008, 2:39:15 AM5/26/08
to NeoDS
This is ridiculous. All people need to do to find the neogeo bios
files is google "neogeo.zip" and there are about a million sites with
them. - But still jimmay feels the need to post a link to them all
over the forum, thus bringing heat on the project.

jimmay

May 26, 2008, 5:06:47 PM5/26/08
to NeoDS
> > you should try and delete the link to the file or the post.- Hide quoted text -

SORRY BITCH!!!! I didnt even know it was warez, i just went to google
and searched for MAME bios, and there it was at a regular emulation
site!!! Geez, what, like you never done anything bad? fuck you geez, i
didnt know ok, you shouldve just said to stop posting links but you
had to say i was an idiot, go fuck your dick you mod admin wannabe,
stop trying to be so fucken stuck up all in this guys forum ok you
dick, your a worthless kid you know that.

jimmay

May 26, 2008, 5:07:38 PM5/26/08
to NeoDS
> > uni-bios 2.3 along with all the bios is located here:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J2PO2BED- Hide quoted text -

fuck your fucken ass nerd stuck up bitch, your a noob here so quite
the fuck up dickface! i didnt know ok, didnt havve to call me an idiot
dicksucking ass!

barry breslau

May 26, 2008, 5:32:01 PM5/26/08
to NeoDS
Every noob is just another user; to borrow frim your termiteology:
"quite the fuck up dickface".

jimmay

May 27, 2008, 4:57:59 PM5/27/08
to NeoDS

On May 26, 12:47 am, r0ni <jlana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is just blatent disrespect to a person to more then one time, post
> links to warez when the author of NeoDs has explicitly asked for users
> to NOT post links to warez. BIOS' are WAREZ. jimmay can not follow
> simple rules.
>
> I am not trying to harm you syaoran, you asked for help, I gave a
> answer, jimmay posted links to warez. It's that simple, really I see
> why the author is looking into different places for discussion, it's
> obvious this place cannot be modded enough to provide helpful
> discussion for end-users without diving into illegal territories.
>
> It's a shame that i am gay and i like men and i am a pussy
>
> On May 26, 1:37 am, syaoran <fallentsub...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > dont worry, i didnt download from it yet... and actually, im sorry
> > that i asked but thanks again jimmay for trying to help me but, seeing
> > how other people are against it, i wont even download it. but jimmay,
> > you should try and delete the link to the file or the post.- Hide quoted text -

yeah u are

jimmay

May 27, 2008, 4:58:48 PM5/27/08
to NeoDS

On May 26, 12:34 am, r0ni <jlana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Once again it is against the authors wishes to post warez on this
> site.
>
> jimmay, you sir are a cool guy...i like boys jimmay, youre one i like to suck dicks!
>
> On May 26, 12:07 am, jimmay <thoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 25, 12:13 pm, r0ni <jlana...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > uni bios 2.3 is privately available to people who have purchased the
> > > bios for use on their neo geo systems. The latest public release is
> > > 2.2. Which would explain why it's hard to find.

> > uni-bios 2.3 along with all the bios is located here:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J2PO2BED- Hide quoted text -

sick!