a good NeoDS.nds for SuperCard

游戏BUS

May 4, 2008, 6:07:54 AM5/4/08
to NeoDS

bouncer

May 4, 2008, 6:28:04 AM5/4/08
to NeoDS

On May 4, 6:07 pm, 游戏BUS <XZHs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.fs2you.com/files/9ad14a0a-19bf-11dd-b7bf-00142218fc6e/

does this work on supercard lite?

bouncer

May 4, 2008, 7:15:50 AM5/4/08
to NeoDS
CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!

this works on my supercard lite 1.85 firmware.

put the 2 files in your root.

thank you 游戏BUS and ingramb. :)

dp033

May 4, 2008, 7:46:25 AM5/4/08
to NeoDS
This works on my SC rumble 1.85,

游戏BUS

May 5, 2008, 12:27:13 PM5/5/08
to NeoDS
This consent.

Crazy Banana

May 5, 2008, 3:34:45 PM5/5/08
to NeoDS
This works perfectly with my Supercard Lite with 1.84 firmware (can't
upgrade to 1.85, probably MicroSD problem).

Congratulations and many thanks to Ingramb for the emulator and to 游戏
BUS for the Supercard slot2 files. ;)

recio

May 8, 2008, 4:23:04 AM5/8/08
to NeoDS
On thi zip , one file is the emulator and the other a text file . I
have to put these two files ? No change the name of the text file ?
didl.scp ??? I have to patch the emulator ?
I have a supercard CF ...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

游戏BUS

May 8, 2008, 9:06:47 AM5/8/08
to NeoDS
in there rar olny put on the root of your card dldi.scp and new
NeoDS.nds(now the one from 0.1.1 or other) good luck
but it only work in SuperCard SD / MINISD / LITE.

MasterMan

May 8, 2008, 12:45:08 PM5/8/08
to NeoDS
On https://mail.google.com/mail/#inbox/119c74dd4f279f40, a user links
this topic as a solution for SCCF not running NeoDS 11.1a.
This is not true. The DLDI.SCP refeencied here is a SCLite DLDI file
renamed, for SCLite only.

wizo

May 8, 2008, 8:08:33 PM5/8/08
to NeoDS
For SuperCard CF just download the file
http://www.fs2you.com/files/9ad14a0a-19bf-11dd-b7bf-00142218fc6e/
But instead of using the dldi.scp from that rar just download this
file: http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/downloads/sccf.dldi

and rename it to dldi.scp and put it in your ROOT supercard CF

Tadam SuperCard CF NeoDS works!

DS is now 100% cooler because of this emulator. Thanks again Ingram.

On May 8, 12:45 pm, MasterMan <joaov...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Onhttps://mail.google.com/mail/#inbox/119c74dd4f279f40, a user links

游戏BUS

May 9, 2008, 1:16:55 AM5/9/08
to NeoDS
Thx Wizo but MasterMan

On 5月9日, 上午8时08分, wizo <labreche.si...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For SuperCard CF just download the filehttp://www.fs2you.com/files/9ad14a0a-19bf-11dd-b7bf-00142218fc6e/
> > renamed, for SCLite only.- 隐藏被引用文字 -
>
> - 显示引用的文字 -

recio

May 9, 2008, 7:14:36 AM5/9/08
to NeoDS
I have supercard CF old style violet , i have try , but no difference
with the 0.10 version ... metal slug still bug with a grenade
ect ....
:(

thanks

MasterMan

May 9, 2008, 1:11:37 PM5/9/08
to NeoDS
Thanks, wizo, it works now.
But how can i say if it's indeed v11a?

On May 8, 9:08 pm, wizo <labreche.si...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For SuperCard CF just download the filehttp://www.fs2you.com/files/9ad14a0a-19bf-11dd-b7bf-00142218fc6e/

MasterMan

May 9, 2008, 1:34:14 PM5/9/08
to NeoDS
Thanks, wizo, it works now.
But how can i say if it's indeed v11a?

On May 8, 9:08 pm, wizo <labreche.si...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For SuperCard CF just download the filehttp://www.fs2you.com/files/9ad14a0a-19bf-11dd-b7bf-00142218fc6e/

recio

May 9, 2008, 2:27:18 PM5/9/08
to NeoDS
Thanks , he works but alwayes the metal slug's grebade bug , green
screen for kof 98 ... i use supercard cf

wizo

May 9, 2008, 7:50:38 PM5/9/08
to NeoDS
this package : http://www.fs2you.com/files/9ad14a0a-19bf-11dd-b7bf-00142218fc6e/

contains a fixed version for slot 2, but yeah, im a pretty sure its
0.1.0 not 0.1.1a. So Metal Slug still has the grenade bug...
Well need to figure how to get a patched NeoDs version... someone
should send a mail to ingram about having slot 2 version fixes, or at
least notice him of this issue.