Fast ROM Converor

Marv

May 1, 2008, 10:14:56 AM5/1/08
to NeoDS
I made a little proggy that help convert files faster, unrar it in
folder where you have NeoDsConvert.exe, neogeo.zip (bios) and your ROM
files and then run convert.bat :)

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/111733305/convert.rar.html

varsity

May 1, 2008, 5:13:02 PM5/1/08
to NeoDS
how do i use bois2 instead of bios1 with this fantastic patch none of
the roms work good with bois 1 they all japanese with blood if its not
possible to switch the bios with this instant hot patch can you
quickly make a bios2 version only if possile it would be a help to
everyone that know how to type the command line and i'm sure thats the
purpose of your nice invention thank you

berserkerlxl

May 1, 2008, 7:19:14 PM5/1/08
to NeoDS
I cant get it to work. I dont understand what neogeo.zip (bios) is.
Can someone please explain to me what it is? i just dl the entire neo
geo and keep it there unchanged...

Marv

May 2, 2008, 7:10:34 AM5/2/08
to NeoDS
You can do it yourself! it's very easy!

Create new .txt document, for example converter.txt, open it and
write:

NeoDsConvert.exe -bios2

Now, save that file in folder where you have bios, roms, and
NeoDsConvert.exe files.
Change extention of converter.txt to converter.bat
Now you have -bios2 converter. If you want change bios number just
edit the file in
notepad and change -bios2 function to other (-bios3, -bios4....)

Marv

May 2, 2008, 7:14:47 AM5/2/08
to NeoDS
@berserkerlxl

The bios file (neogeo.zip) is a file that must be in the same folder
with NeoDsConvert.exe file. This file is needed in rom conversion, If
you don't
have neogeo.zip you can't convert roms.

berserkerlxl

May 15, 2008, 7:23:35 PM5/15/08
to NeoDS
How do I know what bios i have? or do i just pick a number.... I still
can't get it to work although i think i followed your instructions