Over the weekend, TinkerPop did a release of 2.1.0 which fixes numerous issues incurred as we went from 1.x to 2.0.0. You will notice the Neo4j implementation is faster in various spots and simpler (codewise behind the scenes).
- Neo4jGraph and OrientGraph are more efficient and streamlined than their respective 2.0 release.
- RexsterGraph now supports Query object.
- No more need for TransactionalGraph.startTransaction()
- A wonderful merge from BinaryRage for faster hasNext() functionality.
- Query.limit() support
- gremlin-groovy.sh is now just gremlin.sh (and .bat as well)
- No major changes.
- Full-stack integration testing on all Blueprints-enabled graph databases
- Support for Query object
- Restructured project into numerous smaller sub-modules (a bright future ahead)
Finally, all of the jars, javadocs, sources, and zips have been pushed to Apache Central Repo.
You can find all the 2.1.0 documentation at: http://tinkerpop.com/docs/wikidocs/
- Note that the online Wikis are now for 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT