Parsec and Nemerle

jens

Feb 25, 2010, 10:50:52 PM2/25/10
to Nemerle Forum
Over at http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Parsec it says: Somewhere
there is a Nemerle port

does any one knows where that somewhere is?

Note: I don't read Russian I guess that may be why I cant find a clue
from info on pages like http://habrahabr.ru/blogs/nemerle/50859/

Thanks Jens

Aleksey

Feb 26, 2010, 3:07:49 AM2/26/10
to Nemerle Forum
> does any one knows where that somewhere is?
>
> Note: I don't read Russian I guess that may be why I cant find a clue
> from info on pages likehttp://habrahabr.ru/blogs/nemerle/50859/

I read russian and looked through link you gave. Smb is sharing his
experience of porting (in some degree) Parsec to Nemerle and shares
some code.
No urls/sources available. Besides, http://habrahabr.ru is closed
community - may be someone here is its member and can ask author about
SRC?

Also, googling gave link to message on russian forum, devoted to
Nemerle. It's about partly ported Parsec to Nemerle. Author suggested
sharing his sources, but nobody replied. Anyway, it doesn't look like
full port.

Hope that helps.

kriomant

Feb 27, 2010, 11:49:57 AM2/27/10
to Nemerle Forum
On 26 фев, 14:07, Aleksey <alex.baiba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > does any one knows where that somewhere is?
>
> > Note: I don't read Russian I guess that may be why I cant find a clue
> > from info on pages likehttp://habrahabr.ru/blogs/nemerle/50859/
>
> I read russian and looked through link you gave. Smb is sharing his
> experience of porting (in some degree) Parsec to Nemerle and shares
> some code.
> No urls/sources available. Besides,http://habrahabr.ruis closed

> community - may be someone here is its member and can ask author about
> SRC?
>
> Also, googling gave link to message on russian forum, devoted to
> Nemerle. It's about partly ported Parsec to Nemerle. Author suggested
> sharing his sources, but nobody replied. Anyway, it doesn't look like
> full port.

Hello. I'm the author of this port. You can get it at http://kriomant.net/nparsec.zip
Contact me if you have any questions.

emp...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2010, 2:13:31 AM2/28/10
to Nemerle Forum
Uh, my brain hurts, I am gonna be a manager instead of programmer :D
Regardless the joke, that looks very nice. Why you dont host it some
free project site like google code or assembla ?

> Hello. I'm the author of this port. You can get it athttp://kriomant.net/nparsec.zip

Mikhail Trishchenkov

Feb 28, 2010, 2:48:06 AM2/28/10
to nemer...@googlegroups.com
It is needed to write at least minimal documentation, license,
examples and so on before putting it to code hosting. It isn't a big
problem, but I polled for interest on several forums and no one
responded. I need at least one more library user/tester besides me.

I you are ready to try this library in some project, I can put it to
code.google.com and promise maintenance and support.

2010/2/28 emp...@gmail.com <emp...@gmail.com>:

> --
> nemerle-en Google Group, try http://groups.google.com/group/nemerle-en

hardcase

Mar 1, 2010, 2:50:27 AM3/1/10
to nemer...@googlegroups.com
I think it should be kept in our snippets svn directory so anyone can browse throught it.

VladD2

Mar 1, 2010, 3:22:29 PM3/1/10
to nemer...@googlegroups.com
2010/3/1 hardcase <hardcas...@gmail.com>

I think it should be kept in our snippets svn directory so anyone can browse throught it.

+1

Mikhail Trishchenkov

Mar 2, 2010, 9:55:28 AM3/2/10
to nemer...@googlegroups.com
2010/3/2 VladD2 <v...@rsdn.ru>:

>> I think it should be kept in our snippets svn directory so anyone can
>> browse throught it.
> +1

Ok, add me to project committers.

VladD2

Mar 2, 2010, 6:29:43 PM3/2/10
to nemer...@googlegroups.com
2010/3/2 Mikhail Trishchenkov <krio...@gmail.com>
2010/3/2 VladD2 <v...@rsdn.ru>:

Ok, add me to project committers.

Done.

jens

Mar 3, 2010, 12:37:07 AM3/3/10
to Nemerle Forum
Hi Kriomant

Thanks for the link I will take a look at it hope fully during the
weekend, please be patient as I am a bit low on spare time at the
moment

br Jens