Web Application Template for Nemerle Studio

emp...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2010, 2:17:52 PM3/15/10
to Nemerle Forum
Hello,
This is probably for Sergey but anyone else can do i will appreciate.
It seems Nemerle Studio is missing Web Application Template but , VS
plugin has it. Can we add Web application template to Nemerle studio ?

VladD2

Mar 15, 2010, 3:44:23 PM3/15/10
to nemer...@googlegroups.com

Nemerle Studio (like C# Express) can't host web projects (by design).

hardcase

Mar 15, 2010, 4:03:11 PM3/15/10
to nemer...@googlegroups.com
I can add such template to #develop integration.

emp...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2010, 4:45:37 PM3/15/10
to Nemerle Forum
I think it can.
1-) Create a new solution with a Web application project with Visual
studio
2-) Try opening it with Nemerle studio.

It works (not tried the designer). But Web application is not "web
site"