Maine FB tickets still available. (fwd)

Mike Nolan

Sep 1, 2005, 3:22:28 PM9/1/05

: The ticket office recording says that Maine FB tickets are still
: available.

Is this the end of the sellout streak?
--
Mike Nolan

Brown, Laura (LLU)

Sep 1, 2005, 4:10:17 PM9/1/05

Last time the streak was in danger (in the 80s as I recall) some
businesses bought up the tickets to keep the streak alive. Will
something like that happen now or do people think it is a hopeless cause
(with our success on the field being in question).

"Education: the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty."
Mark Twain

Laura

Dana Williams

Sep 1, 2005, 4:47:43 PM9/1/05

It would not surprise me at all if it does end. Last season's opener was
also against a Division 1-AA foe, but as it was HCBC's first game, there was
a lot of interest. Taking into consideration last season's record, the
availability of season tickets, and it not being a "name" opponent, the
demand may not be what it was in years past. A bunch of other streaks have
gone by the wayside the past several years, this may be the next one. The
only other one left that I can think of off the top of my head is the win
streak against KU.

Dana in O.C.

Scott...@aol.com

Sep 1, 2005, 7:18:33 PM9/1/05

I will go online tonight and buy a couple even though I will be 800 miles
away for the game.

Scott in NY

gzimm...@everestkc.net

Sep 2, 2005, 8:06:55 AM9/2/05