Goshen Snow Total

Ian Livingston

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
The snow ended about 30 minutes ago and we have received 7-7.5" of snow form
this nice event. Since the snow ended the skies have brightened and the
snow is already melting. Most of the snow fell from 3-5 pm with nearly 5"
falling in this time frame.

-Ian

Joseph E.

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
In Pittsfield, MA, the majority of the snow fell during the same period
after a very light fall earlier during the day. Our total is 4 to 5"
(blown and drifted in the late pm burst). A far cry from the 8-14"
forecasted by the NWS. Now, at 9:00pm, just partly cloudy and about 32
degrees.