Mekanimo: a cool free physics/geometry simulator

Maria Droujkova

Sep 4, 2010, 9:04:35 PM9/4/10
to natur...@googlegroups.com
http://www.mekanimo.net/

The people who made Mekanimo describe it as a rapid development tool. I have not played with the interface yet, but the outputs are very neat, for example: http://mekanimomedia.s3.amazonaws.com/mekanograf_-100_20_-10.gif

http://mekanimomedia.s3.amazonaws.com/mekanograf_-100_20_-10.gif

I wonder how it differs from Scratch and GeoGebra. I want to try and invite the creators for the Math 2.0 series, so we can ask them questions and see more coolness. http://mathfuture.wikispaces.com/events

Thank you for the reference, Kirby!

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.

Meghan Kofod

Sep 5, 2010, 7:34:20 AM9/5/10
to natur...@googlegroups.com
This is very cool!  It reminds me of the Spiral Draw, which I think was called Spiradoodle here in the US when I used it as a kid.  This has many more possibilities.  Thanks for sharing all of these terrific links.

Meghan

makozo...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2010, 9:53:31 AM9/7/10
to NaturalMath