Native Client SDK with new Pepper plugin interfaces

Christian Stefansen

Feb 18, 2011, 3:28:33 PM2/18/11
to native-cli...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Native Client developers!

Today we're very excited to launch a new Native Client SDK, redesigned to support Pepper plugins. To learn more see our brand new documentation site, http://code.google.com/chrome/nativeclient/, and check out the full announcement on the Chromium blog at http://blog.chromium.org/2011/02/native-client-getting-ready-for-takeoff.html.

This SDK allows you to develop Native Client modules for the current Chrome beta channel release (Chrome 10) as well as with dev channel if you're feeling more adventurous.  We look forward to hearing your suggestions, comments, and questions at https://groups.google.com/group/native-client-discuss, as well as your bugs and issues at http://code.google.com/p/nativeclient/issues.

Thanks,
Christian

--
Christian Stefansen