STEPHEN DEMARDES EXPOSED

Drew Hamilton

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

I checked up on Mr. DeMardes' previous posts in the archives.Here is
what I found: 18 posts to alt.sex.boys, 9 posts to alt.sex.beastiality,
8 posts to alt.sex.gay, 6 posts to alt.sex.transvestites and of course
numerous posts to this group and other "decent" groups. This should
prove my point that he is a scumbag.

Dave Mabel

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

I've seen his posts in the "decent" groups also, he uses filthy language
and sexual innuendo. This guy is a creep.

Stephen DeMardes

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

JOHNNY KEYS, you loosing it again. Tell you WEB-TV friend below
everyone else knows you ALL TO WELL.
--Stephen DeMardes--

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997 08:11:11 -0600, lead...@webtv.net (Dave Mabel)

Tom Byron, Jr.

Dec 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/4/97

Damn dude, i think the word your looking for is spelled "YOUR" not you.
When you post a message that isn't spelled correctly it makes people who
read it think less of your post and of you. Please take the time to
check your spelling so no one can accuse you of being less than
educated!! Peace

Gene Scott

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

I went to this guy's site (DeMardes) when he had a webpage. He had all
kinds of sexually explicit pictures involving himself and other men. He
is also heavily into s and m............... spaghetti and meatballs that
is...........he weighs about 300 lbs.

J. Martin

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

Sounds like a typical queer.